Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    just feels like overall a bad idea. thats buying a console in high demand and selling it for below cost of purchase... too fishy
    I don't disagree, just saying its there if anyone wants to give it a try. Could be some scalper trying to get money back because they are scared they are about to come in stock.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

so guess who got a mother fucking switch from a walmart 40 min from my work after I go off from work.

me mother fuckers
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    so guess who got a mother fucking switch from a walmart 40 min from my work after I go off from work.

me mother fuckers
    Congratz, Now its will blue screen

I kid, hope you enjoy it
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-25 at 10:35 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Congratz, Now its will blue screen

I kid, hope you enjoy it
    I actually tested the left joycon. No issues. I stood like 20 ft away and both joycons still worked even under a blanket

I actually tested the left joycon. No issues. I stood like 20 ft away and both joycons still worked even under a blanket
    My issue just happen at random moments. So hopely yours doesn't have any issues.

I was about 4 feet away and had issues LOL. Only happen twice tho.

So zelda is ok so far. Only at the 3rd shrine. Is there an easy way to switch bows and arrows equipped?

So zelda is ok so far. Only at the 3rd shrine. Is there an easy way to switch bows and arrows equipped?
    draw your bow and use the same keys (left and right D-buttons) to switch bow and arrow type (Left for arrows, right for bows).
    use the B button to let down your bow so you dont waste an arrow.

that game is going to suck so much damn time out of your life.

currently at 80+ hrs, 83 shrines, 78 korok seeds and 2 divine beasts myself.
    i dick around way more than i should.
    Last edited by freezion; 2017-03-26 at 12:46 AM.

until you get the glider you're basically playing the tutorial. afterwards you can basically go anywhere and do anything
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it kinda funny that the people who were trying to talk me out of buying one (fat chance, I haven't missed a Nintendo launch since the Virtual Boy) have been trying their best to buy one or already got one recently.

Not being salty but an amusing observation nonetheless.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I find it kinda funny that the people who were trying to talk me out of buying one (fat chance, I haven't missed a Nintendo launch since the Virtual Boy) have been trying their best to buy one or already got one recently.

Still don't have one / making no effort to buy one / could care less until Splatoon 2 launched which is months away(and even then I might just wait until Mario as well).

There is still no reason to own the thing if you already own a Wii U.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Basically just get any 3A battery with a lot of mAh? Get this. It's never ran out of power on me regarding my phone and I doubt it ever will with my Switch. They have an extra 6000 mAh version for almost double the price if you want that instead.

Oh and don't forget your USB to USB-C cables.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-03-26 at 07:41 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

me mother fuckers
    Make sure you grab the Splatoon Test Fire Demo so you can at least play the last couple of them.

- - - Updated - - -

http://nintendoeverything.com/reggie...witch-and-3ds/

Reggie: Nintendo to have a big E3 this year.

Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, and Splatoon 2 already guarantee a big E3, and that's not including what they'll announce for the 3DS.

- - - Updated - - -

http://nintendoeverything.com/ninten...re-for-switch/

Takahashi: Nintendo is preparing one IP after the other, there is one that is as out of left field as Brain Age was for the DS, and they are working on titles that take advantage of the JoyCons.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I do not trust that
    1 out of 5 stars
    Knew exactly what I was getting myself into. Figured it would help to add another negative to this scammer. Fake account. Fake listings.
    By Cuboneclubber on March 26, 2017.

Fucking idiot XD

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post

I got one cause I got the extra money from my promotion if I didn't I would of just bought the wiiu zelda.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Reggie: Nintendo to have a big E3 this year.

Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, and Splatoon 2 already guarantee a big E3, and that's not including what they'll announce for the 3DS.
    Swear to fuck they better announce VC soon. Getting antsy

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    1 out of 5 stars
    Knew exactly what I was getting myself into. Figured it would help to add another negative to this scammer. Fake account. Fake listings.
    By Cuboneclubber on March 26, 2017.

Fucking idiot XD
    Yeah, deffo don't trust a 1/5 stars seller, or one that just joined selling a Switch for dirt cheap. No way in hell those are legit.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Whelp, my Switch came in two days ago. Instantly plopped an amFilm Tempered Glass screen protector on it before I even took everything out of the box...

Outside of that I'm loving it and I can finally start playing Zelda again. I had to quit the WiiU version cold turkey after I bought the Switch since I was going to have to restart ANYWAY and getting further would just mean more catch-up to do...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Swear to fuck they better announce VC soon. Getting antsy

Yeah, deffo don't trust a 1/5 stars seller, or one that just joined selling a Switch for dirt cheap. No way in hell those are legit.
    Remember: WiiU didnt get VC immediately either.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Remember: WiiU didnt get VC immediately either.
    That's not a good thing. They should've seriously been on that shit. I'm starting to fear with the NeoGeo releases that there may be no "virtual console"; the games would just get released on the eShop (and, obviously, no discounts for previously owned VC games). I'm getting antsy myself. Other than Splatoon 2 a couple of days ago, I haven't touched my Switch in about a week. I hurt my left hand while running today, so I probably won't be touching it even if I want to for a few more days. I feel like I've gone completely insane, but despite having Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on my 3DS, I would be ready to buy them yet again just to give my Switch some play time. Plus, the 3DS just feels so small and cramped compared to the Switch.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account

this explains too much

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    That's not a good thing. They should've seriously been on that shit. I'm starting to fear with the NeoGeo releases that there may be no "virtual console"; the games would just get released on the eShop (and, obviously, no discounts for previously owned VC games).
    And that is different from VC....how? The games were digital anyway and on the eShop....so long as they put the games on there, I don't care if it's called Virtual Console or not.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    That's not a good thing. They should've seriously been on that shit. I'm starting to fear with the NeoGeo releases that there may be no "virtual console"; the games would just get released on the eShop (and, obviously, no discounts for previously owned VC games). I'm getting antsy myself. Other than Splatoon 2 a couple of days ago, I haven't touched my Switch in about a week. I hurt my left hand while running today, so I probably won't be touching it even if I want to for a few more days. I feel like I've gone completely insane, but despite having Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on my 3DS, I would be ready to buy them yet again just to give my Switch some play time. Plus, the 3DS just feels so small and cramped compared to the Switch.
    Legit, a good 75% or more of the reason I got the Switch was for VC. If it doesn't come out for the system, I will feel so unbelievably cheated and will immediately abandon all hope I've had of having portable SNES games (especially SMRPG) on a convenient handheld. Bonus points for the whole "it can probably play gamecube games" too.

Idk, just when it's been out for almost a month and all I have is that one game literally everyone has, a port of a game I already own on Steam (Shovel Knight), and a fun game that I can't play alone (Snipperclips), just, y'know... VC would easily fill the gaps (more like fill the EVERYTHING) between Splatoon 2 and Mario Odyssey.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    VC is already a thing. Or Neo Geo VC is at least...
    That's what terrifies me that they might not even have VC on the Switch if they're pushing out NeoGeo games and not calling it VC.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    And that is different from VC....how? The games were digital anyway and on the eShop....so long as they put the games on there, I don't care if it's called Virtual Console or not.
    Some of us would hate to have to pay full VC price for games we already owned on Wii/U.