Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i see nothing in there about being forced to farm to survive.
    What? Farming (and hunting) is HOW people survive. EVERYONE needs to eat.

What are you, an alien from another planet that doesn't NEED to eat to survive?

Asking your question is just asking how many people ENJOY ensuring EVERYONE gets to eat.

So far, not alot of people would ENJOY ensuring EVERYONE gets to eat, let alone enjoy ensuring THEY get to eat.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-03-27 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    What? Farming (and hunting) is HOW people survive. EVERYONE needs to eat.

What are you, an alien from another planet that doesn't NEED to eat to survive?

Asking your question is just asking how many people ENJOY ensuring EVERYONE gets to eat.

So far, not alot of people would ENJOY ensuring EVERYONE gets to eat, let alone enjoy ensuring THEY get to eat.
    Do you enjoy being delusional?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I did lots of farm work growing up...

But as an adult ? I couldn't get by doing the work of illegals for the same sorts of wages. Its one thing when you're raking in the fruits of your labor... (pun not intended) its another thing entirely when your labor is being compensated out of a % of the profit margins.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Do you enjoy being delusional?
    No, I enjoy eating so I don't die, and I am very grateful that SOMEONE continues to supply me food to eat by farming it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have problem with the actual work, or hard labor in general, just the pay.