Word is from here going forward games will be tied to an account versus a system.
    nope it's still on the system
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nope. They are tied to your account but can only be played on one system at a time. So you deactivate your switch and then activate a new one and your games go with you. In the past you had to buy them all again(if they were digital).

The real question is if the VC games will be switch specific going forward or not. Obviously the Switch games should be, vc I hope aren't.
    We have had conflicting info on if its tied to the system still or not. Until Nintendo finally releases updated info I wouldn't assume its ether.

If they don't do VC (Or do it correctly) that is going to piss off a lot of Switch buyers. Personally I don't trust Nintendo when it comes to Digital shit so I won't be buying anything besides maybe season passes.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Not sure why this is complicated...
    Awesome must have missed it being updated.

Not sure why you had to come off like a ass but whatever. Still we don't know how they will handle VC (As in releases,pricing and if anyone who bought it before gets a discount).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Don't expect a discount. The previous games you bought you bought FOR a specific system you owned. It has no affect on your current account.
    And yet they gave a discount to those who bought the games on the wii when the wii-u came out.

So who knows what they will do.

binding of isaac makes me rage so hard

I'm kinda dreading beating BotW honestly, since I don't have much else to play on the Switch for a while.

I did pick up Binding of Isaac against by better judgment (No achievements really hurts this game), but I figured it wasn't too expensive to feel too much sadness about. Issue is, that's not really going to fill the void of BotW. I'm honestly a little concerned that maybe BotW was TOO good to start with for the Switch, which is an odd concern to have, nearly silly even. But still.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm kinda dreading beating BotW honestly, since I don't have much else to play on the Switch for a while.

I did pick up Binding of Isaac against by better judgment (No achievements really hurts this game), but I figured it wasn't too expensive to feel too much sadness about. Issue is, that's not really going to fill the void of BotW. I'm honestly a little concerned that maybe BotW was TOO good to start with for the Switch, which is an odd concern to have, nearly silly even. But still.
    I'm having fun with isaac, granted I never played it before so I don't really know if I'm missing anything with no achievements but shovel knight trilogy is also a thing you can get

http://www.polygon.com/2017/3/27/150...intendo-switch

Lego City Undercover's box mentions the game requires a 13 GB download for the physical version.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/edannunziata/sta...49510565933056

Creator of Eco of Dolphin, Ed Annunziata, tweeted himself in front of Nintendo headquarters.

- - - Updated - - -

https://venturebeat.com/2017/03/25/s...ile-tethering/

Splatoon 2 testfire used about 150 MB of data per hour with very little lag on mobile tethering.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/HuniePotDev/stat...54114729852929

The devs behind HuniePop and HunieCam would be open to putting the next Hunie game up on the Switch if Nintendo would let them.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...over-on-switch

Warner Bros. clarified on the Lego City Undercover thing, stating you do not need to download anything to play the physical release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

The devs behind HuniePop and HunieCam would be open to putting the next Hunie game up on the Switch if Nintendo would let them.

[
    Which one is the one where you are basically a pimp? I saw Projared's play through and it looked hilarious.

Also any news on retailers gettin more Switches?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Which one is the one where you are basically a pimp? I saw Projared's play through and it looked hilarious.
    HunieCam. HuniePop is more or less soft hentai meet Bejeweled.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    HunieCam. HuniePop is more or less soft hentai meet Bejeweled.
    Ah okay. Huniecam was fuckin hilarious to watch, especially Projared playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ah okay. Huniecam was fuckin hilarious to watch, especially Projared playing it.
    They're both hilarious games. They have really no other purpose of showing you 2d "stuff"
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

http://nintendowire.com/news/2017/03...laylee-switch/

Yooka-Laylee's Switch version not launching with other versions. No ETA given.

- - - Updated - - -

Digital Foundry's Splatoon 2 Testfire analysis.

docked: 720p 60 fps
    handheld: dynamic 720p 60 fps

Splatoon is a good looking game even with the lower res. But it does show how weak the hardware is and what they have to do to achieve 60fps.

IMO Games on The Switch should not be higher then 720p at all.

Really interested how well Mario Kart holds the 60fps since its at 1080p.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-28 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Splatoon is a good looking game even with the lower res. But it does show how weak the hardware is and what they have to do to achieve 60fps.

it doesnt have to deal with the ink physics splatoon has, its just a racing game.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it doesnt have to deal with the ink physics splatoon has, its just a racing game.
    Ya and MK has its own Physics to deal with. We won't know how the final build runs until next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Smash will probably also be at 1080p since it already was one of the few Wii U games at 1080p.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Smash will probably also be at 1080p since it already was one of the few Wii U games at 1080p.
    Didn't say smash, said Mario Kart

But ya its likely, But Splatoon and BOTW shows how weak the hardware is. BOTW should get a patch to lower docked down to 720p.

https://twitter.com/NinEverything/st...66537491001347

Telltales' Guardian's of the Galaxy a no-go for the Switch for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... actually extremely high for one hour use for a multiplayer game. I get the feeling that due to it being a stress test the systems may have been sending more information than needed. For example, parking my ass in FFXIV in Idyllshire uses 3kB/s or 10.8MB/hr. It should not be 150MBs.