7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Speaking of which, am I screwing up by flirting with Suvi? I still don't know whether I prefer Suvi or Peebee for a romance, but I've already told Suvi a few times I liked her, while with Peebee I'm yet to talk. Have I locked myself up in a romance already?
    Nope. There will be a point you can commit fully to Suvi. Or, if you want to go another route, you can either have FWB deal with Peebee or go full relationship with her. But Suvi is exclusive only. I wanted to romance her but she started talking nonsense (religion). I'm content with bouncing between Peebee and Keri.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    I got to level 30 and made myself a PAW 5. God I love that weapon. Works well against the Bubble Ketts.
    I finally got the iron I needed to make an M-8 Avenger V. Love that thing. Just wish I had better augs. :/
    Last edited by Mistame; 2017-03-27 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Jesus i knew in game was bad
    The game is not bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Just a warning to the people playing multiplayer, apparently some people have had bugs where the biggest pack only contains common shit and not the guaranteed 2 rares and stuff. Saw a thread on it when posting on the ea help forums. I think they bought the packs with money 2.
    I'm avoiding buying the expensive crates for now, because someone on youtube actually gave a pretty good advice that makes sense.

The crates will always have a chance to contain common items, and its very disappointing to spend that much credits on a fancy box only to get common crap. What he recommended was to initially blow all your credits exclusively on the cheapest boxes. To get the crap loot out of the way. For example, get a Katana, okay. Get a katana again? Now its Katana II. Get another? now its Katana II. Eventually, you'll get the Katana X, and once that happens, the katana is permanently removed from the loot table. Do this for all the common weapons, and all the common classes (Classes get to VI if I recall) and ALL the common loot is gone. Only then start buying the next crates, and keep buying on that level until you get all the uncommon rewards. Then buy the next level of crates until you get all the rare rewards, etc.

This guarantees that when you blow over 100k credits on the premium boxes, you WILL get an Ultra-rare item or character 100% guaranteed.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Mass Effect: Andromeda was developed by BioWare, the same company that also produced the original Mass Effect trilogy.[43] It was directed by Mac Walters, who previously served as lead writer for the series.[44][45] Casey Hudson, who directed each game in the original trilogy, was promoted to the role of executive producer before leaving BioWare in 2014.[42] In total, the game required a team of over 200 developers and utilized all three of BioWare's studios: Austin, Edmonton, and Montreal.[46] BioWare's general manager, Aaryn Flynn, noted that many of the developers working on the project were fans of the original trilogy who came to BioWare specifically to work on a Mass Effect game.
    I still get a lil giddy when I remember Part of BioWare is based in my shitty home town =D

Just encountered the famous line "Kill. Me. Now." Speaking of which, am I screwing up by flirting with Suvi? I still don't know whether I prefer Suvi or Peebee for a romance, but I've already told Suvi a few times I liked her, while with Peebee I'm yet to talk. Have I locked myself up in a romance already?
    Nope, you can be a shameless flirt with anything that has a pulse. Eventually, you'll reach a point where each will ask you if you want to commit to them, and once you say yes to one, the others are locked out.

You don't get locked out just by flirting.

If anyone is thinking of starting MP soon, I'd highly suggest you start off with a power oriented class like Vanguard over a more gun oriented like infiltrator. All my weapons hit bronze enemies like wet noddles and will continue to do so until I get a decent RNG drop. My Vanguard's powers and melee in the meantime hit for way more than a gun ever could.

In short, Biotic Fist > Bullets
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2017-03-27 at 01:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Nope. There will be a point you can commit fully to Suvi. Or, if you want to go another route, you can either have FWB deal with Peebee or go full relationship with her. But Suvi is exclusive only. I wanted to romance her but she started talking nonsense (religion). I'm content with bouncing between Peebee and Keri.
    Yeah, the religion part put me off a bit, but she redeemed herself when I disagreed with her and she sent me an e-mail explaining that she welcomes different opinions. Still, after talking to Peebee, I figured she is the way to go, as she has an attitude very similar to how I live my life: the less responsibilities you have, the more free you are to act. Plus, I am a sucker for blue aliens with hair tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Nope, you can be a shameless flirt with anything that has a pulse. Eventually, you'll reach a point where each will ask you if you want to commit to them, and once you say yes to one, the others are locked out.

You don't get locked out just by flirting.
    That is one of the worst parts though: telling people "Sorry, but no". :/ Better not do flirting with anyone I'm not planning on sticking with, I suppose. Although I've already said a few sweet lines to Suvi, so, I guess, there is no escape now!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Plus, I am a sucker for blue aliens with hair tentacles.
    They're not tentacles. They're semi-flexible, cartilage-based scalp-crests that grow into shape. And they don't "flop around". (God I love that line from Liara in ME3, been looking for an excuse to use it all this time)

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    If anyone is thinking of starting MP soon, I'd highly suggest you start off with a power oriented class like Vanguard over a more gun oriented like infiltrator. All my weapons hit bronze enemies like wet noddles and will continue to do so until I get a decent RNG drop. My Vanguard's powers and melee in the meantime hit for way more than a gun ever good.

Yes and no. The Human Infiltrator with the base Viper can still put some real damage downrange even at a low level, in Bronze at least (which is where you should stay until you get level 10 at least, or get an OP weapon like the Talon, Hurricane, Thokin or Vanquisher). Same with a Soldier, Turbocharge is very powerful with sniper rifles. On the other hand, yeah, an Adept can get some good mileage out of their powers at low levels. I was fortunate enough to get an Asari Adept, and ye gods is she a biotic explosion machine. I can't wait to have her level 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Yes and no. The Human Infiltrator with the base Viper can still put some real damage downrange even at a low level, in Bronze at least (which is where you should stay until you get level 10 at least, or get an OP weapon like the Talon, Hurricane, Thokin or Vanquisher). Same with a Soldier, Turbocharge is very powerful with sniper rifles. On the other hand, yeah, an Adept can get some good mileage out of their powers at low levels. I was fortunate enough to get an Asari Adept, and ye gods is she a biotic explosion machine. I can't wait to have her level 20.
    I got my infiltrator to level 8. Cloaked headshots with the Viper still didn't 1 shot the lowest bronze grunt unit. That was a pretty big deal breaker for me. In the meantime my Vanguard can just charge and melee them once for an easy kill, on top of having way more suitability when you get mobbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    If anyone is thinking of starting MP soon, I'd highly suggest you start off with a power oriented class like Vanguard over a more gun oriented like infiltrator. All my weapons hit bronze enemies like wet noddles and will continue to do so until I get a decent RNG drop. My Vanguard's powers and melee in the meantime hit for way more than a gun ever good.

I got lucky, one of my early boxes gave me the ishalay sniper. AKA the strongest weapon in the game. Requires fine precision to use because you have to reload after every shot, but ohhh its so good. On bronze I can one-shot half the enemies.

Currently using an Asari Sentinel, with the sniper. Most of my points invested in Tech Armor, and Energy Drain. On every match, I just find a high perch to sit my ass on, and snipe the fuck out of everything, and if I get hit, I use Energy Drain to regain shields, and throw to push them off the perch if they climb up.

Works like a charm.

I am hoping to get eventually the Asari Duelist though, because out of all the classes, this is the one I really wanna play. She's almost my Vanguard Ryder on single-player, focused on charge, and using the Asari Sword to slash shit up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say, Drakk is probably my favorite Krogan to date. He is a weird mix of Wrex' sarcasm and unique kind of wisdom, and Grunt's desire to headbutt everything.

They're not tentacles. They're semi-flexible, cartilage-based scalp-crests that grow into shape. And they don't "flop around". (God I love that line from Liara in ME3, been looking for an excuse to use it all this time)
    He-h, I wonder if anyone ever picked the option "Joker, stop!" in that one.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

I'll be perfectly honest here: While I adore peebee and she's totally gonna be my Ryder's bae, I really REALLY wish she didn't have that black stripe on her face. It looks sooooooooooo silly. If they ever make mods for this game, I hope they make a texture mod that removes it. She's really cute even for an asari, but that stripe is just...... no........ just no.

I got lucky, one of my early boxes gave me the ishalay sniper. AKA the strongest weapon in the game. Requires fine precision to use because you have to reload after every shot, but ohhh its so good. On bronze I can one-shot half the enemies.

Currently using an Asari Sentinel, with the sniper. Most of my points invested in Tech Armor, and Energy Drain. On every match, I just find a high perch to sit my ass on, and snipe the fuck out of everything, and if I get hit, I use Energy Drain to regain shields, and throw to push them off the perch if they climb up.

Works like a charm.

I am hoping to get eventually the Asari Duelist though, because out of all the classes, this is the one I really wanna play. She's almost my Vanguard Ryder on single-player, focused on charge, and using the Asari Sword to slash shit up.
    I'm just hoping it will be possible to go back to the good old days where the top tier mobs its get dropped from 100 to 0 in just a few seconds.

I still remember watching videos of a maxed black widow with Geth Infiltrator in plat back in ME3. It was beautiful.

God, whoever designed survey system and making you watch every god damn departure should never ever work on gaming industry again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be perfectly honest here: While I adore peebee and she's totally gonna be my Ryder's bae, I really REALLY wish she didn't have that black stripe on her face. It looks sooooooooooo silly. If they ever make mods for this game, I hope they make a texture mod that removes it. She's really cute even for an asari, but that stripe is just...... no........ just no.
    I agree that her appearance suffers because of it, but that's kinda the point: she doesn't like fitting in any societal standards, and this stripe is like a middle finger to everyone.

But alternative appearances, maybe unlocked by completing her loyalty mission, would be very welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heard a lot of criticism on how awkward the faces of people look in the game. They look fairly bad to me as well, and DAI seemed to have the same problems.

Is it just the frostbite engine or is Bioware not up to par with the rest of the industry on working with the engine?

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Is it just the frostbite engine or is Bioware not up to par with the rest of the industry on working with the engine?
    The latter, though also broader issues with BW management.

Take a look at BF1, for example. Yeah, animation bugs exist, but it's got absolutely incredible animations. And the detail of the animations, especially the faces, in cutscenes in that game shows that the engine is capable of incredibly complex and detailed animation work.

he he he, I just saw this comment on a youtube video about the romancing of Cora. Its very immature, and juvenile, but dammit if it isn't funny.

"Ohh come on Cora, you spent so much time with the Asari that you assimilated to their culture almost entirely, adopting every aspect of their society EXCEPT THE ONE THAT MATTERS MOST, namely, that Girl-on-Girl is hot. How can someone who lived and breathed in a bisexual colony and deeply idolizes and identifies with them can remain straight?".

He's got a point though. I am very perplexed at how Cora can say she's not into women when she totally has a girl-crush on quite a few Asari.

I've no idea why it's there, yeah. It doesn't say anything about her character (unlike, say, the bones on Drack's armor or Cora's hairdo), it just looks dumb.

I got to the jungle planet (Harval? something) and I like it a lot. The skybox looks awesome, between the gas giant and the floating beasties. It's a bit too packed with enemies however, and no Nomad makes me sad, but still prefer it to the frozen wasteland of Voeld which I had to come back to like 3 times because quests kept sending me there again -_-. And I still haven't killed the Architect, which looks like a really dicey fight as Vanguard.

I also found that the key to enjoying the quests in this game is to say fuck off to the Tasks. They're really just mind-numbing MMORPG quests that barely amount to anything in terms of gameplay and rewards. The other ones are much better as a rule, and I haven't even done a loyalty mission yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I also found that the key to enjoying the quests in this game is to say fuck off to the Tasks. They're really just mind-numbing MMORPG quests that barely amount to anything in terms of gameplay and rewards. The other ones are much better as a rule, and I haven't even done a loyalty mission yet.
    This seriously needs to be highlighted like fuck.

So many people complaining about the side-quests, when in reality, the side-quests themselves are pretty good for the most part. Its the Tasks that are boring MMORPG stuff. They're not even mandatory, their rewards being paltry and insignificant. I managed to get 100% viability on Eos, long before I actually did the tasks, so not even for that are they worthy.