Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    The White House later sought to clarify that Trump had been speaking generally about rising crime in Sweden, not a specific event, but in his Time interview, Trump said he had been vindicated by riots that broke out in the Swedish capital two days after his “last night” remark.
    Holy shit it suddenly makes sense- Trump is a supernatural being who can see the future, he just forgets 'when' he is sometimes.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    so if he is liked by 80 percent of republicans and his approval is 39 % asummiing republicans make up 49% of the population dooes that mean no one else likes him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    so if he is liked by 80 percent of republicans and his approval is 39 % asummiing republicans make up 49% of the population dooes that mean no one else likes him?
    Basically, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

what is laughable is the number of people that want to jump on the bandwagon bashing him who would and have been as witnessed on these forums far less eloquent.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    what is laughable is the number of people that want to jump on the bandwagon bashing him who would and have been as witnessed on these forums far less eloquent.
    Going to quote this grammar train-wreck to preserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Yeah... what? You're good up to 'bashing him', and then you just kind of fall apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Liberals loved Obama, and he was evil. So both sides are idiots.
    Define "evil" here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

this happens when you let r....necks vote /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Define "evil" here.
    Emails, kenyan muslim, bla bla bla what else?

The best Trumpets can come up with to "bash" liberals always ends up to be something utterly frivolous.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Define "evil" here.
    He wasn't white so that automatically made him evil /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :