Thread: Emissery Quests

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Emissery Quests

Hey guys,

Is it worth holding onto emissery quests for today/tomorrow and then handing them in after 7.2 hits.

Mainly trying to find out whether or not they will be reset at 7.2 or if i can hand them in after and get a chance for the new bonuses post 7.2

Cheers
    Aig

I believe Blizzard said they will not repeat what they did with 7.1...in other words, they will not reset.

Keeping the emissary quests might work, due to the limited benefit.
    But reputation tokens will not award anything beyond the original reputation.
    BoA for catching up alts, but BoP ones such as from the Kirin Tor emissary are not worth keeping, and should be simply used or discarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

wait those emissery rep things are BoA ..............well fuckkkkk, i've just been wasting all the ones on my main ./noob

EDIT:- just checked the normal farondis one and its BoP, which ones are BoA or is that a 7.2 feature
    Last edited by Aigilas; 2017-03-27 at 12:13 AM.

I think they will be reset.

Well the servers will go down so there's a high chance they will reset

For me the reward is worth the risk. Turning everything in and getting 4 times the AP is worth maybe not getting 2 of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    wait those emissery rep things are BoA ..............well fuckkkkk, i've just been wasting all the ones on my main ./noob

EDIT:- just checked the normal farondis one and its BoP, which ones are BoA or is that a 7.2 feature
    The one you get from Kirin Tor is the only boa one currently or order hall mission rewards. After Tuesday that will change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azrajin View Post
    Well the servers will go down so there's a high chance they will reset
    The servers have gone down plenty of times and they didn't reset. When it happened for 7.1 is was an oversight on their side. Which is why it didn't happen with 7.1.5.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...61533710299137

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    There should be no change to your emissaries. Any completed, partially completed, or incomplete emissary quests should retain their status.

can't you just complete them and open the boxes on patch day after AK 26? that's what im doing..

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...61533710299137

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    There should be no change to your emissaries. Any completed, partially completed, or incomplete emissary quests should retain their status.
    Is this for real for real? When I did this for 7.1 I lost three emissaries and that was while we were still farming legendaries!

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post

Order hall missions award BoA if you are exalted with that reputation.
    Kirin Tor awards BoP regardless.

This extra "reputation" for the caches in 7.2 isn't likely applying to your reputation, hence the lack of hoarding you can do of current tokens.
    It is instead something else, a hidden currency, a hidden quest, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Chareoss View Post
    can't you just complete them and open the boxes on patch day after AK 26? that's what im doing..
    The loot in the bag is already determined, it's not going to magically change.

Quote Originally Posted by Chareoss View Post
    You could, but the AP is given to you when you turn in the quest not when you open the chest. So you will be getting AK 25 AP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That isn't even an issue. When you turn in an emissary quest you get the cache and an AP token. So opening the box today or 2 months from now wont change the AP you were already given.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Is this for real for real? When I did this for 7.1 I lost three emissaries and that was while we were still farming legendaries!
    They prob changed that

except it is not as proven multiple times already.

Our guild leader is telling everyone to hold Sunday's and Monday's until after reaching AK 26 on Tuesday. I haven't looked for a blue post on the matter. I'm thinking that AK 26 will take a couple days to research even if we start right away, so this probably won't matter. If someone knows the best way to do this, blow-by-blow, clue us in (and include sources please).

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Our guild leader is telling everyone to hold Sunday's and Monday's until after reaching AK 26 on Tuesday. I haven't looked for a blue post on the matter. I'm thinking that AK 26 will take a couple days to research even if we start right away, so this probably won't matter. If someone knows the best way to do this, blow-by-blow, clue us in (and include sources please).
    you get a quest after the broken shore that gives you ak26. so within an hour of play.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    you get a quest after the broken shore that gives you ak26. so within an hour of play.
    Ah - ok. Thanks!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    The change was from 7.1.5

where's your blue post confirmation/evidence of this buddy, because this has not been the case in the past.