Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yet its all I ever read from those guys. Sounds like you are SJWs, doing the exact same tactics. "they didnt support I guy I like, LETS RRUIN THEM FINANCIALLY MUWHAHAH"
    You aren't really trying too hard, don't you ? Its not about supporting, or not, its about representing certain minimal level. Something that Playtonic clearly isn't doing seeing their recent actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You aren't really trying too hard, don't you ? Its not about supporting, or not, its about representing certain minimal level. Something that Playtonic clearly isn't doing seeing their recent actions.
    What does that even mean? They as a company or anyone as an individual does not have to back up someone in some internet drama in some bullshit they have nothing to do with. I swear, the self proclaimed Alt-right are as bad, if not worse than SJWs.

10+ Year Old Account
    What does that even mean? They as a company or anyone as an individual does not have to back up someone in some internet drama in some bullshit they have nothing to do with. I swear, the self proclaimed Alt-right are as bad, if not worse than SJWs.
    First and foremost, the whole "alt-right" is boogie man, you guys focus way too much.

And noone ever wanted them to back anyone in anything. All they had to say "he doesn't represent our views". Just that. A single statement. And they would avoid literally everything since literally no complaints were coming from their playerbase. Instead they decided to take the "righterous" side and protect the weak and oppressed from evil half-iranian. And results can be seen.

For a future reference - less virtue signaling, and more use of that thing betwen ears.

10+ Year Old Account
    First and foremost, the whole "alt-right" is boogie man, you guys focus way too much.

And noone ever wanted them to back anyone in anything. All they had to say "he doesn't represent our views". Just that. A single statement. And they would avoid literally everything since literally no complaints were coming from their playerbase. Instead they decided to take the "righterous" side and protect the weak and oppressed from evil half-iranian. And results can be seen.

For a future reference - less virtue signaling, and more use of that thing betwen ears.
    bolds:
    1. Then shut up about all the "we" nonsense and speak for yourself
    2. Thats a lie based on how people are treating this. You want them to keep associations with him in a way thats inoffensive to yourself. AKA you are an SJW.
    3. the hypocrisy is unreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    bolds:
    1. Then shut up about all the "we" nonsense and speak for yourself
    2. Thats a lie based on how people are treating this. You want them to keep associations with him in a way thats inoffensive to yourself. AKA you are an SJW.
    3. the hypocrisy is unreal.
    You are extremely upset about something, then again, discussion and exchange of arguments isn't something "certain" people look for.

And i quite frankly don't care about them keeping him since as majority of people i didn't even know he was there in a first place. It is the way he was treated by them that upsets people. And their inability to take any balanced stance.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are extremely upset about something, then again, discussion and exchange of arguments isn't something "certain" people look for.

And i quite frankly don't care about them keeping him since as majority of people i didn't even know he was there in a first place. It is the way he was treated by them that upsets people. And their inability to take any balanced stance.
    I accept that you submit to my argument as it is clear you would rather claim I am upset than have a reasonable discussion.

Hes being treated no differently than anyone else a company wishes to disassociate with. People lose endorsements and contracts get rescinded all the time when a company just does not want to deal with some social media internet bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I accept that you submit to my argument as it is clear you would rather claim I am upset than have a reasonable discussion.

Hes being treated no differently than anyone else a company wishes to disassociate with. People lose endorsements and contracts get rescinded all the time when a company just does not want to deal with some social media internet bullshit.
    Whatever you say darling, you can even get participation sticker.

And unless he signed a contract when he in person is owned by them, i can hardly see him participating in a stream unrelated to game, as person unrelated to game to be reason for any action. Unless you consider neograf to be such a powerful political force.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever you say darling, you can even get participation sticker.

And unless he signed a contract when he in person is owned by them, i can hardly see him participating in a stream unrelated to game, as person unrelated to game to be reason for any action. Unless you consider neograf to be such a powerful political force.
    And you just keep on giving.
    does he even still stream? Most of his content has been movie related on Youtube. What does Neogaf have to do with anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    And you just keep on giving.
    does he even still stream? Most of his content has been movie related on Youtube. What does Neogaf have to do with anything?
    Perhaps you should do some research then ? You even heard everything "controversial" he said during that stream ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you should do some research then ? You even heard everything "controversial" he said during that stream ?
    Interesting sounds like someone cares a lot for something they said they don't care about

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting sounds like someone cares a lot for something they said they don't care about
    I don't see anything wrong with caring about minimum level of integrity in my hobby.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see anything wrong with caring about minimum level of integrity in my hobby.
    Same here, which is why I feel people are free to associate with whom they choose. Too bad those darn Sjws want to force people to stand by other people's internet drama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I don't think anything of value was lost in their decision for jontron. That company has far bigger issues to deal with like people wanting refunds that they are refusing to honor.
    Isn't that how Kickstarter works? You pays your money you makes your choice. If it fails, tough.

I don't think a small number of people wanting refunds is much of an issue.

Shame, had alot of hope for this game, into the trash it goes.

Glad i didn't pre-order, no stress with refunding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here, which is why I feel people are free to associate with whom they choose. Too bad those darn Sjws want to force people to stand by other people's internet drama
    We have polygon and rest to thank for that. Such professional gaming journalists.
    who desperately try to stay relevant by grabbing to any topic possible

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Isn't that how Kickstarter works? You pays your money you makes your choice. If it fails, tough.

I don't think a small number of people wanting refunds is much of an issue.
    The company could on their own honor them but they rather have their cake and eat it too. Meaning they can use jontron to promote game and raise money. If they boot jontron from any involvement with the project they keep the money also. It's selfish of them but that's life sometimes. I won't buy any of their games now that they have decided to politicize their company by joining the regressive left. They can get fucked.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-03-27 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have polygon and rest to thank for that. Such professional gaming journalists.
    who desperately try to stay relevant by grabbing to any topic possible
    Explains why you seem to be falling for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Explains why you seem to be falling for it.
    Falling for what exactly ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Falling for what exactly ?
    You seem to be spreading there journalism and making them money.

10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to be spreading there journalism and making them money.
    Okay what now ? I think you got a little confused now.

Unless of course you think that people should be fine with them wiping their asses with other people.