Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    How can we even discuss if you just ignore everything that counter your statements.
    Put a list of statemens being ignored. Let's see them. Also you should finally show me this raid of 45 trait unicorns.

And you don't do mythic, or even raids(or play) in Legion, you have proven that at least.
    Bring a mythic raider(9 or 10 different mythic bosses in NH killed). And this raider can prove me being completely clueless if you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    Also you should finally show me this raid of 45 trait unicorns.
    Haha, I've never said that I've said you can take along one dude with 40 traits on mythic Krosus. Do you comprehend? Shall I say it once more?
    Its you who brought this up, for unknown reasons. Oh sorry I know, its because what we actually talk about here is already proven and you failed.

Bring a mythic raider(9 or 10 different mythic bosses in NH killed). And this raider can prove me being completely clueless if you are correct.
    What?

Lets see statements: This is only from pages 12-13(I have a game to play, wich you do not, so I don't have time for more of this)
    "yeah linked another one. With less than 900 average ilvl, and two with 47 and 48 traits. Wich proves what I said the first time, you can go in there after a week and kill him. NOT THE WHOLE RAID, wich this thread is not about.

"Here with lots of people who got 896-898(heroic gear) and clearing mythic Krosus.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done"

"They are around 898.5 ilvl. Most of them have 54 traits(2 had below 50) Here is an example of where you got lots of traits, but you undergear it a bit. Works pretty good right? You see there is a connection with gear and traits? Would like you to defend this. "

Here is 2 statements, mentions 2 and 1 times within 3 posts. You just ignore this cause it doesn't work with your "correct" statements.

Armory of your character please. Or wait, gonna stop asking for that because your character is probably 97 and didn't even play in WoD.

Deleted
    Haha, I've never said that I've said you can take along one dude with 40 traits on mythic Krosus. Do you comprehend? Shall I say it once more?
    You brought up a statement "Blizzard said that mythic Krosus is not tuned around 54 traits". What is exact number? Is it 45?
    Let's define tuned: it should be possible for a raid with average amount of X traits to kill the boss. Everything above makes the fight significantly easier.
    So, we are stuck at the part where you are hilariously bringing random parses that prove nothing. You brought two. I already answered on both.
    Still waiting for one parse that proves your point.

Armory of your character please.
    As soon as you show me the parse. Or find a raider (should a progress of 9/10 in mythic Nighthold now and have at least 3 previous raids cleared at highest difficulty before releasing next one) reasonably proving me being clueless

You brought up a statement "Blizzard said that mythic Krosus is not tuned around 54 traits". What is exact number? Is it 45?
    Let's define tuned: it should be possible for a raid with average amount of X traits to kill the boss. Everything above makes the fight significantly easier.
    So, we are stuck at the part where you are hilariously bringing random parses that prove nothing. You brought two. I already answered on both.
    Still waiting for one parse that proves your point.
    You haven't answered that. You just came with new questions about stuff I haven't even brought into this, you did. Answer yourself.

And once again(I wrote this in caps first) I have proven what I brought into this discussion, you can level to 110, get gear and traits, with help from your guild so you can raid mythic krosus with a bit less gear and less traits within a week. And in 7.2, almost instantly(gear will be the hold up then) I only checked two parses, and both of them proved my point. I bet there are several 100s more.

Krasus mythic is most likely tuned towards a good mix of gear and AP, whoever sane person would understand. Blizzard have a statement wich proves you wrong. So take it up with them. You are indeed hilarious.

You dont have a point, or any proof for whatever you try to argue about? I have, and already proved it.

As soon as you show me the parse. Or find a raider (should a progress of 9/10 in mythic Nighthold now and have at least 3 previous raids cleared at highest difficulty before releasing next one) reasonably proving me being clueless
    I have showed you a parse where there was people with 45-50 traits in the raid with lesser gear. Why you want something else, then ask someone else, it wasn't me who brought that up. And yes, you are clueless.

You just don't play, and thats okay. Just don't say anything more then.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-03-27 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted
    Blizzard have a statement wich proves you wrong.
    I've never said that
    Btw, first blizzard "lies" about the traits needed
    Please respond. That's where you should bring 45 traits example. If Blizzard did not lie.

You just don't play, and thats okay.
    Prove this. Already told you how.

Until you prove both things you are being granted a title of a funny liar. I hope you eventually clear your name from this disgrace.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-27 at 02:07 PM.

Please respond. That's where you should bring 45 traits example. If Blizzard is correct.
    First of, that "I've never said that" is taken out of context, dont be a dick. I have never said that its tuned on 45 traits, just not 54. Wich blizzard said in a blue post. Wich is everything I have said about this. Gonna copy/text this, since its tiresome to write over and over.

" I have proven what I brought into this discussion, you can level to 110, get gear and traits, with help from your guild so you can raid mythic krosus with a bit less gear and less traits within a week. And in 7.2, almost instantly(gear will be the hold up then) I only checked two parses, and both of them proved my point. I bet there are several 100s more."

Prove this.
    From your statements. And that you refuse to show your armory. If you were indeed a mythic raider you would have linked this a long time ago. It seems to me that you have read the complaints about AP on the forums, and then joined that wagon.

Deleted
    its tuned on 45 traits.
    Was 45 a number that was brought by me? No. Then you should find a raid that has this amount of traits and it's enough for them to kill a boss.

From your statements
    Show me all my statements that prove me not playing this game. I will deny any of them.

And that you refuse to show your armory.
    Only reason of that is because it's not needed. All my statements are correct and flawless. I even have a right to grant you a title "funny liar". When you clear any of misunderstandings you'll be able to get rid of it.
    Too bad you are ashamed yourself too much. You won't be allowed to grant any title to anyone.
    At least you have your fantasy world where you are allowed to be a Paragon player in disguise.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-27 at 02:19 PM.

Was 45 a number that was brought by me? No. Then you should find a raid that has this amount of traits and it's enough for them to kill a boss.

Show me all my statements that prove me not playing this game. I will deny any of them.

Only reason of that is because it's not needed. All my statements are correct and flawless. I even have a right to grant you a title "funny liar". When you clear any of misunderstanding you'll be able to get rid of it.
    It wasnt me at least. I brought in 40 for a new raider who wants to raid with his mythic guild. Nothing about a full raid of 45 traits.

I have already listed few of them. I proved you wrong. You don't deny them, you just ignore them cause they show you are false.

And you are not correct/flawless by any means. I have at least contributed with numbers, proper logs and proved my point. You have not. So who is the liar? You don't even raid mythic or even lfr.

Stopping this here though.

Deleted
    you just ignore
    This raid has average of 53.4 on whole raid. With least one being 47. You did not pass the challenge. Good luck finding better example!
    Average of 51.85 traits. You did not pass again. You are getting closer. I am happy for you!
    See, another lie from you.

proper logs
    And another one. Proper parse is a parse with raid having average of 45 traits. That's a proper parse of a proper guild.

How can you even sleep every day when you are showering yourself with lies?
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-27 at 02:27 PM.

See, another lie from you.

And another one. Proper parse is a parse with raid having average of 45 traits. That's a proper parse of a proper guild.

How can you even sleep every day when you are showering yourself with lies?
    Difference with one in the group is 40, than the whole raid got 40. Don't know why, but you talk about something entirely different than me If thats because I won the argument 2 pages ago, or because you are delusional, I dont know.

Take care

And, armory please

Deleted
    Difference with one in the group is 40, than the whole raid got 40.
    Yes. And Blizzard's post is about raid being tuned for some amount of traits. What is exact number? You 40. Show me a guild with 40. You just made it harder for yourself.

And, armory please
    This is armory. It has LK10HC kill only month away after Paragon's kill.
    Oops, this is a lie. It has a kill 4 months after Paragon. Haha, you got me.

Yes. And Blizzard's post is about raid being tuned for some amount of traits. What is exact number? You 40. Show me a guild with 40. You just made it harder for yourself.

This is armory. It has LK10HC kill only month away after Paragon's kill.
    Oops, this is a lie. It has a kill 4 months after Paragon. Haha, you got me.
    This was an alt. Alt. Alternative, Alternative Character. But you wouldn't know since you don't play.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:14922:a4636

See the clear of heroic ICC? 03.04.10. Wich is an account-wide achievement. On heroic 25 my first kill is in june 2011, but my 25man clear on old main is in october. But suuure, armory and blizzard lies. It puts small lies in my head and thats why I am in a mental institution. The last sentence was you btw.

It's funny though, you lost all the arguments and you try to find the truth on wowprogress so you can be correct in one thing, but not even that helps

And, armory of your char. You don't even play. Don't want to discuss more with someone that does not play. Bye Bye.

Deleted
    This was an alt. Alt. Alternative, Alternative Character. But you wouldn't know since you don't play.
    This was an alt. As you can see, this character has same achievement with a date 2 weeks before world first kill. Explain this.
    Also explain why should your alt have an achievement for LK10HC kill if he never killed heroic version of LK?

Bye Bye
    Finally realized that you can defend yourself on blatant lie? That's what blatant liars do: run away.

This was an alt. As you can see, this character has same achievement with a date 2 weeks before world first kill. Explain this.
    Also explain why should your alt have an achievement for LK10HC kill if he never killed heroic version of LK?

Finally realized that you can defend yourself on blatant lie? That's what blatant liars do: run away.
    No, because I won the discussion, and this can be hurtful for you if I continue. Must hurt to be wrong in every aspect of a discussion.

Deleted
    I won
    You can't win. You are in endless sea of your delusions.

Your hunter never killed heroic Lich King. Your main did not kill LK HC one month after Paragon's kill. This is fact.

And only reason you are running away because you can't argue with that.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-27 at 03:32 PM.

You can't win. You are in endless sea of your delusions.

Your hunter never killed heroic Lich King. Your main did not kill LK HC one month after Paragon's kill. This is fact.

And only reason you are running away because you can't argue with that.
    No, because its you who discussed this suddenly, after I proved you wrong over and over about the stuff we really talked about. You lost, and you tried to take me on something else. Thats why I am ending this, not because you think you are correct of anything. You are just not worth more of my time. What do you really know about my characters?

You don't even have one. You never killed LK HC. You never did mythic raiding

Why does this say 03.04.10 then? I must admit it was sooner than I tought(wich I have already pointed out) but I know I killed it in the spring, and that achievement shows me I did that on my account 03.04.10. I killed him on hc way before you anyway. Does that show that I am better than you? No, but you can't prove me wrong, so thats on you. I could even be part of the Paragon 25man HC LK kill(I am not) but you can't prove shit.

But what does this have to do with the discussion? Wich you lost with your delusional feelcraft, and got proven over and over that you were wrong. Either you are trolling, or just a dumb dumb? What do you choose? Both? Dumb dumb troll?
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-03-27 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Bolded text to make it more "true"

Deleted
    you can't prove me wrong
    I proved you wrong. You lied about your kills to seem like a better player than you are. Let's be clear. Answer yes or no: did you kill LK HC month after Paragon?

Now you can freely run away because you are out of arguments. You did not find 45 traits Krosus kill anyway.

You did not find 45 traits Krosus kill anyway.
    You crack me up dumb dumb
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-03-28 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    The real "to long to read" version

> Returning Raider
    > Wants to instantly be involved in Mythic Raiding
    > Finds having AP in weapon a roadblocker to it
    > OP talks in a hypothetical manner, e.g. "a friend having this issue" when it's really them

Welcome to Legion
    The only barrier to this sort of thing in the past was gear and attunements, not arbitrary time-gated milestones which cannot be sped up or skipped. Remember when alt-runs were necessary for Sunwell/BT Progression because you needed to farm crafting materials to make gear and consumables, because your mains had to be leatherworkers? All you had to do was get your alts attuned, a few runs of Kara, Mag, and Gruuls, and you were ready to smash into BT/Hyjal/Sunwell. Progression guilds would have at least three geared alt groups and plenty of people were content just to tag along to these runs to see the content at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    It has been the case for the past 12 years.....I quit in the middle of WoD my PC friend ...came back guild was doing mythic content...with there help i was ready to help progression in 2 weeks...wasn't top dps but was firm in the middle of the pack.
    Well, it's kind of the same now: You can participate, but won't be top DPS. Depending on your class/spec, you will still be firm in the middle. After 1-2 weeks of doing the regular farm routine, including quite a few m+10s and higher, you will be easily at trait 40 or so. Gear still comes from guild carrying you for 1-2 weeks. Legendaries are still RNG, but the BIS and non-BIS have already come closer together and will even more so later this week when 7.2 hits.

Even before 7.2, at 40 traits, with medium leggies and somewhat caught-up gear, you would probably do a base 10-15% worse than one with full arti and BIS leggies. Given that every class/spec has quite some RNG in their performance nowadays, this can be worse or only 8% if you're lucky and someone else isnt.

Overall: You're still in the same situation as for those 12+ years you quoted, you just have to put more personal effort in, instead of "just" having your guild carry you. Which seems fair enough for me.