Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    How can he make the UK look bad like that? Every country has simpletons, that doesn't mean the country is bad.

All he does is ruin his own personal reputation. :P
    Maybe I should have put "trying to" in italics?

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    The clue there is in your reply. It is not your language so from an Englishman to a foreigner with a strange barely used insignificant native tongue, to correct your lack of education, in English the correct word is refugee.
    Is there anything other than popping out of vagina in England that you have done in terms of developing its culture? I mean, you come across as one of those stereotypical chavs who think that their daily digest of Daily Mail and discussing it over a beer behind the local Aldi makes you somewhat better than 'those damn EU refugees' who more often than not have done more than you ever will with your life. Although I must say that every country seems to have those - low-educated, extremely loud and obnoxious people.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2017-03-27 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Basically, Brexit will cost the British around 60 billion
    This number is taken from nowhere and it do not account how much UK can actually earn from not having EU tax, and how many new companies will start after EU laws will no longer have any power. I believe that 4th german reich (eu) do not help anyone anyway, and other countries will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    This number is taken from nowhere and it do not account how much UK can actually earn from not having EU tax, and how many new companies will start after EU laws will no longer have any power. I believe that 4th german reich (eu) do not help anyone anyway, and other countries will follow.
    This just is layered with so much ignorance it is unbelievable, the europe union has the best consumer protection around, the EU will remain one of the largest markets around even with the UK, those companies will comply with regulations since they can't influence it all that much compared to other regions

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    This just is layered with so much ignorance it is unbelievable, the europe union has the best consumer protection around, the EU will remain one of the largest markets around even with the UK, those companies will comply with regulations since they can't influence it all that much compared to other regions
    They are also behind laws which can completely shutdown competition, as they can say who can fish, where and how much (UK fish market was destroyed by EU). They control prices so there is no better competition. EU is basically a club for kids which likes to get award for participation.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are also behind laws which can completely shutdown competition, as they can say who can fish, where and how much (UK fish market was destroyed by EU). They control prices so there is no better competition. EU is basically a club for kids which likes to get award for participation.
    Shut down competition, aka making sure monopoly laws are enforced. Still not seeing how that is a bad thing. If you want to talk about the UK fishing industry you might want to hit up the politicians that also brokered that deal, british politicians.

I know accountability among brits a rare trait

Are you clueless on purpose? Put these two quotes together - 'In its postwar heyday, Grimsby had a fleet of over 700 fishing vessels and around 6,800 fishermen, catching up to 20,000 metric tons of fish a day—making it, at the time, the largest fish market in the world.' and 'It also enforced national quotas—limits on the amount of fish every nation could take—to sustain stocks in a North Sea that had been severely depleted by years of overfishing.' I mean, if you want to fish your seas dry then go ahead but once it's done who are you going to blame? Islam? EU migrants?
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Nice democracy m8
    I mean it's just as bad as the "not my president" yet the smaller group who were like that when Obama was elected were deemed crazy those people were deemed courageous and strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Are you clueless on purpose? -snip- I mean, if you want to fish your seas dry then go ahead but once it's done who are you going to blame? Islam? EU migrants?
    lol you just insulted yourself xD

lol you just insulted yourself xD
    What? I was pointing out that people getting rich through the exploitation of nature will have its consequences either way. It takes a really special person to think that EU is doing it out of spite and that it's the only organisation which tries to enforce responsible fishing/hunting/farming/whatever for your own damn benefit in the long run (but you're too dumb to realise that).

They are also behind laws which can completely shutdown competition, as they can say who can fish, where and how much (UK fish market was destroyed by EU)
    amusing that you first link an article that makes a better argument for the benefits of EU involvement in British fishing, then call other people stupid when they point that out to you

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    amusing that you first link an article that makes a better argument for the benefits of EU involvement in British fishing, then call other people stupid when they point that out to you
    The magic of Brexit supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

That number is not taken from nowhere. It stems from a study written by Alex Barker:

http://www.cer.org.uk/publications/a...tain-eu-budget

This Alex Barker is journalist of the Financial Times and wrote this study for this British Think Tank and it is based on internal budget numbers from the EU commission.

Is there some more bullshit you'd like to spread? I mean apart from your childish picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. So... the UK industry’s gross profit margin has increased from a healthy 15% in 2008 to 35% in 2014 and now stands at €367 million, the highest in the EU. And... you want to blame the EU for that? Yeah, they'll take the "blame", gladly. Because it was the EU that made sure economic fishing is possible without killing off the stocks in the sea, like the UK was about to do.

https://stecf.jrc.ec.europa.eu/docum...015_JRCxxx.pdf

But, you were spreading bullshit, don't let me stop you.
    Last edited by Slant; 2017-03-27 at 05:01 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted

You appearently don't understand the difference between the European Union and the European Monetary Union... so i'm having a hard time taking anything you say on the matter seriously.

The EU has been catastrophic for all its peripheral countries, the further from Berlin, the direr the consequences.

That's not bigotry, that is fact.
    The redcapes are comming! The redcapes are comming...
    ...Oh wait!

And to respond to your other comment on how i am forced to speak english... let's not even pretend it coming to this situation is a british achivement.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-03-28 at 06:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as brittain itself is happy with leaving
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    And access to uk fishing waters will be the first thing granted in the upcoming brexit negotiations.
    Yep nationally Belgian fisher companies are already urging to put this as a first big talking point on the table. Also if the UK says njet and tried to keep it all to themselves that sets a pretty bad precedent for their future talks for the next 2 years.

Not to mention the EU can simply say, even if the the UK fishing industry surpasses the quota that they'll restrict their import to the mainland.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yep nationally Belgian fisher companies are already urging to put this as a first big talking point on the table. Also if the UK says njet and tried to keep it all to themselves that sets a pretty bad precedent for their future talks for the next 2 years.

Not to mention the EU can simply say, even if the the UK fishing industry surpasses the quota that they'll restrict their import to the mainland.
    You seriously think the UK will prioritize Belgian fishermen over UK fishermen? You are deluded.

If the EU applies sanctions to imports against the UK, the UK will retaliate.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

You seriously think the UK will prioritize Belgian fishermen over UK fishermen? You are deluded.
    No, the UK will prioritise industries that are more valuable to the treasury over UK fishermen.

10+ Year Old Account

If the EU applies sanctions to imports against the UK, the UK will retaliate.
    It's not at all surprising that much like your attitude is all about extremes.

Still scratching my head over the dude that has the same hairdresser as Trump resigning emediately after the vote for Brexit and taking no responsability for any aftermath.