Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. loving the vegan moral bullshit.
    That is not vegan, but denying reality itself, trying to "fix" it.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    On the flip side, that's 46 dogs that'll get put down here that won't get adopted or will live their lives in little no kill cages.
    And no soup will come of them. Bad waste is bad.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    I don't use any Traps for Vertebrates actually. Sorry if that information was required. And to answer Rorcanna's stupidity; Show me WHY you thought I suddenly needed education into Western Cruelty when the subject in question is the chinese and Korea's barbarian cultures.

The only reason to bring that up is to draw a comparison, which is false.
    I just wanted to see if your moral stance was consistent, 'tis all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    It's just a matter of fact. My feelings on it are an entirely other situation.
    You're right that that's how moral decisions manifest on a cultural level. But that a culture makes such a moral decision does not ensure the decision's morality. On an individual level - someone can choose whether to do A or B, but simply making that choice does not ensure that the choice being made is moral, regardless of whether or not the individual believes it to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Until humans stop being the top of the food chain.
    Actually Dug, I wouldn't say You are at the top of the food chain at all. You can't claim "food Chain" stupidity as an overweight wretch in Texas.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-03-27 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    He/she still hasn't answered my question regarding glue traps, funny that.
    I get the feeling he/she is a forum chameleon, adopting values and knowledge and changing his/her narrative to fit the post rather than bringing his/her own values and thoughts. He/she is clearly too emotional.

The vast majority of humans that aren't interested in animals, are ignorant to how they function. Even among animal lovers, people stay ignorant. Many people still believe shit made up about animals by ignorant men from the 19th century despite new facts and findings being out there for all to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually Dug, I wouldn't say You are at the top of the food chain at all. You can't claim "food Chain" stupidity as an overweight wretch in Texas.
    Aw someones starting to get angry now! Even the fattest and laziest of people can fire a gun so hey still #1!

I don't use any Traps for Vertebrates actually. Sorry if that information was required. And to answer Rorcanna's stupidity; Show me WHY you thought I suddenly needed education into Western Cruelty when the subject in question is the chinese and Korea's barbarian cultures.
    You proved my point in your own post. Quite hilarious.
    Either you're ignorant, or you conveniently overlook just how common animal suffering is in the West because you have a need to view cultures as barbaric. Both are equally sad but one could at least be chalked down to lack of information and interest rather than blatant xenophobia.

And here we see just how much worth there is to your argument. Stay classy!

Deleted
    How come these dogs needs saving, while the cows, chickens, and pigs on our farms does not?

In these countries, dogs does not have a history of companionship with humans, and are therefore not seen as pets. Them slaugtering dogs for human consumption is no different than us slaugtering cows got human consumption. Get some goddamn perspective people.

If you can't make this connection you are incredibly morally biased and lack the empathy.

Some Animals like the New Caledonian Raven are smarter than humans, have the same Empathy capacities as a Human and quite rightly, have protected animal rights because of it.

I mean what line is it that makes a Human above an animal?

It could be arguably smarter than your post but it is in no way smarter than an average human.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I get the feeling he/she is a forum chameleon, adopting values and knowledge and changing his/her narrative to fit the post rather than bringing his/her own values and thoughts.

The vast majority of humans that aren't interested in animals, are ignorant to how they function. Even among animal lovers, people stay ignorant. Many people still believe shit made up about animals by ignorant men from the 19th century despite new facts and findings being out there for all to see.
    Actually, it sounds like people in this thread are just ignorant and would rather defend stupid cultures doing stupid things because "maybe they like X" as if that's reason or not to defend someone.

Actually, it sounds like people in this thread are just ignorant and would rather defend stupid cultures doing stupid things because "maybe they like X" as if that's reason or not to defend someone.
    Pointing out your ignorance and facts of reality in western countries =/= defending what's going on. You're just too emotional to see that.

Deleted
    You proved my point in your own post. Quite hilarious.
    Either you're ignorant, or you conveniently overlook just how common animal suffering is in the West because you have a need to view cultures as barbaric. Both are equally sad but one could at least be chalked down to lack of information and interest rather than blatant xenophobia.
    Ah, here we come down to it, you just wanted to call me a racist, Fun fact.

I have been to China, I lived there for 1 1/2 years on an English teacher assignment. It's a fucking horrific place and luckily it's getting better.

Ah, here we come down to it, you just wanted to call me a racist, Fun fact.

I have been to China, I lived there for 1 1/2 years on an English teacher assignment. It's a fucking horrific place and luckily it's getting better.
    I think it's pretty evident by now to most people in this thread what you are.
    Calling it as I see it, and your entire argument in this entire thread has overlooked reality in some parts of the world whilst cracking down on reality in others, more convenient areas to your agenda.

While dog is never anything I intend to try, ever. I can't justify damning a whole culture for eating animals that are being raised for meat. I think if anything, people that are upset about this, should focus more on the animals being humanly raised and slaughtered. (I know nothing of the dog meat industry but I'm assuming, from reading this thread, that it's probably unnecessarily cruel.)

That's not to say the US doesn't have some stepping up to do in the cruelty department (Europe too), what comes to the top of my head are chicken industry in general (meat birds, hatcheries, layers),veal and foie gras.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't really care how. if we could prevent the destruction of life, it would be nice.

we can't, sadly.

once we master genetics, maybe then we could alter everything in the world into herbivores.
    That would fuck with ecosystems on a scale humans haven't even touched yet. Ecosystems require predators for population control and what about insects that need to feed on rotting meat or use the left overs for reproduction. Then you have animals that no longer have a predator grow out of control and this causes over consumption of plant life leading to major issues and so on. The whole " Nothing should eat meat if we can stop it" ignores how life and ecosystems that took millions of years to evolve works.

Deleted
    I think it's pretty evident by now to most people in this thread what you are.
    Calling it as I see it, and your entire argument in this entire thread has overlooked reality in some parts of the world whilst cracking down on reality in others, more convenient areas to your agenda.
    So because I don't like people eating dogs and torturing them, I'm racist because I don't see that the same way as people cooking lobsters alive. But I do, but because I'm not whining about the lobsters, I am an evil racist?

Here is the kicker. I don't hate Korean or Chinese people. Even when they torture or eat the dogs. I don't hate them because of their colour of their skin or that they are from china or Korea, I hate their culture, I hate their customs, but not the people.

That's not racism.

So basically its ok to take food off of peoples plates in Korea so we can just kill the dogs here in a kennel instead of over there for food.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there is no justification for death that will ever be adequate to make up for it.

it is a failure. the whole design is a failure. whatever is responsible for it, natural or divine, it failed. it should be corrected.
    I see now the pinnacle of human arrogance. " We know better so lets wipe away millions of years of evolution cause we think its flawed"