Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Most/Least mobile class 7.1.5?

I can't stop alting! I really enjoyed the mobility the DH gave me, but am not a big fan of the class fantasy. It would help a ton if you guys could give me a list of the most mobile classes, as I just rolled a rogue but they don't seem as fast as when I last had one (wotlk or before)

Thanks for taking the time to read this, sorry if this has already been answered or posted in the wrong section.

DH is the most mobile (glide-hopping even with Fel Rush/VR are down) followed closely behind by Monk - Warlock or Spriest probably the least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    DH is the most mobile (glide-hopping even with Fel Rush/VR are down) followed closely behind by Monk - Warlock or Spriest probably the least.
    What would you say would be the specs just underneath the Monk and DH?

Deleted
    From the melee the least are definitly DK and Paladin.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-03-27 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    From the melee its definitly DK and Paladin.
    Paladins have the option of 2 charges of charger don't they?

DK is definitely the worst and Warlock, Spriest.

Most would be Monk and DH?

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezedip View Post
    Probably Warrior with the Leap Shoulders, or Sub Rogue next - or Arcane Mage? They could get like 5 blinks/recalls back when I last checked in... Beta?

DH > Monk > Druid > Mage > Rogue > Warrior > Paladin > Shaman > Hunter > Priest > Warlock > DK

Something like that. Remember mobility =! movement speed.
    Last edited by Jyggalag; 2017-03-27 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Paladins have the option of 2 charges of charger don't they?

DK is definitely the worst and Warlock, Spriest.

Most would be Monk and DH?
    The chargers are a nice burst of speed, but on such a long cd pallys end up just being so slow in the long run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    DH > Monk > Druid > Mage > Rogue > Warrior > Paladin > Hunter > Shaman > Priest > Warlock > DK

Something like that
    Imo switch Pallys and Hunters around, and unless the warrior can charge to a target/has legendary leap pants, it'd be Hunter>Warrior>Paladin

On the ground Monks are more mobile than DH's and WW even more so, DH's are only better if they can jump off of shit rather than a Monk having to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    The chargers are a nice burst of speed, but on such a long cd pallys end up just being so slow in the long run.
    I find my Paladin much more mobile than my DK though, is the charger quicker/longer than Wraith Walk? Not to mention Wraith Walk gets stuck on everything in the entire game unless you fork out 10k for a glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I find my Paladin much more mobile than my DK though, is the charger quicker/longer than Wraith Walk? Not to mention Wraith Walk gets stuck on everything in the entire game unless you fork out 10k for a glyph.
    I suggest buying the mats for the glyph.. it costs like 200g. But yes, pally is way more mobile in comparison to the clucksterf*** that is DK mobility, but it doesn't mean it's good, it's still very low mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    On the ground Monks are more mobile than DH's and WW even more so, DH's are only better if they can jump off of shit rather than a Monk having to go around.
    No, just most DH's don't bother to use blur / nether walk since they already compete with WW without them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

DH is by far the most mobile class, that can also sustain its mobility. Most classes have sort of speed increase but that only lasts a short while while a DH can go on forever with his abilities. The least mobile class i would say DK and maybe Warlock.

Deleted
    DH > Monk > Druid > Mage > Rogue > Warrior > Paladin > Hunter > Shaman > Priest > Warlock > DK

Something like that. Remember mobility =! movement speed.
    Which specs would the rogue/war/druid be for the best mobility as all of them sound fun to play

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    Not true, DHs can glide-hop/bunny-hop whenever they want, so even without Fel Rush/Vengeful Retreat/Blur/Netherwalk/Passive Mastery increasing run speed as well, they out run Monks. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlg9SLMM5aI

I would say:

DH = Monk... I have both and its too close to call. If you include Z-axis DH wins. Rest of the time I think Monk is faster by a hair.

I would put shammy before Hunter. Gust of wind for ele/resto, feral charge for enh and ghost wolf for all make them decently mobile

Which specs would the rogue/war/druid be for the best mobility as all of them sound fun to play
    Any, Outlaw is pretty sick though with grapple/Warrior needs something to charge to or legendary pants to do that, not sure if the legendary pants are arms only but if it isn't do fury/Feral druid is the most mobile, then guardian, resto+balance being equal and for sure very mobile too.

Any, Outlaw is pretty sick though with grapple/Warrior needs something to charge to or legendary pants to do that, not sure if the legendary pants are arms only but if it isn't do fury/Feral druid is the most mobile, then guardian, resto+balance being equal and for sure very mobile too.
    If you can hit a target with the CDR buff as Outlaw you can basically spam Grapple.

Ah shit - now you're asking! I quit in Feb and I've not played rogue for a few years now tbh but i'll answer as best I can.

I know rogues they have burst of speed, sprint, shadow-step, cloak, vanish etc all contribute to mobility IMO. Not sure which of those have been pruned on various specs or which are now talents etc so I'll let a rogue expert answer that one.

Warrior you can spec into double charge or single charge with reduced CD as well as Heroic leap which is baked into all specs. Prot most mobile as it's the only one that still has intervene IIRC.

Druids can shift in and out of roots & snares, have cat form, travel form, can spec displacer beast (blink) etc. I mained it for years because of the mobility and movement speed.

Deleted
    So outlaw>feral/fury? Or have I got that the wrong way around haha

If you can hit a target with the CDR buff as Outlaw you can basically spam Grapple.
    Grapple spam does sound interesting