Deleted

Reactions to my mog range from 'wtf is that shit' to 'heh cool, I thought you were some shitty NPC'

Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    "If you guys could take photos in locations with some actual light, that'd be great"
    dude we are death knights, we can't stand the light

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    dude we are death knights, we can't stand the light
    Generally speaking, this is nonsense. The purpose of posting to these threads is to show off your fashion creations.

Personally, I find screenshots taken of characters standing in shadows usually aren't worth looking at anyway. They tend to fall into two categories. Either they depend on those shadows to obfuscate color mismatch, or they're agonizingly uninspired.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Generally speaking, this is nonsense. The purpose of posting to these threads is to show off your fashion creations.

Personally, I find screenshots taken of characters standing in shadows usually aren't worth looking at anyway. They tend to fall into two categories. Either they depend on those shadows to obfuscate color mismatch, or they're agonizingly uninspired.
    I was going for a thematic backdrop, since my set's colors use the same color palette as Acherus and it's just a place I enjoy, but since you were a such an enormous brat about it, here's me standing in Uldum. Hopefully that's bright enough for your diminutive lizard eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellhowl View Post

A new 'fel-knight' themed set I put together. I love the Dragon Soul Tier shoulders for Death Knights.
    That's a great looking set!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturninus View Post
    I was going for a thematic backdrop, since my set's colors use the same color palette as Acherus and it's just a place I enjoy, but since you were a such an enormous brat about it, here's me standing in Uldum. Hopefully that's bright enough for your diminutive lizard eyes.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h7...psk8ums5ri.png
    I've got to be honest with you, I got a good laugh out of that. (Had I been someplace public, I think I'd have elicited stares. Though I worry you take me more seriously than I take myself in these threads.)

I appreciate the trim of the gloves bridging the hilt of the sword and the highlights of the rest of the set. But, I'm not a fan of the boots. They tend towards a teal and don't mesh well with the rest, in my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post

Reactions to my mog range from 'wtf is that shit' to 'heh cool, I thought you were some shitty NPC'

Is that the helmet that's impossible to get anymore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elrot View Post
    oo! seems it isn't

Sparkmetal coif

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elrot View Post
    Yep, i have the helm but i never use that, lol

Finally unlocked my first prestige skin and I find the Bastion of Twilight tier stuff matches it perfectly, along with the Cindermane Charger, it's a fiery sight to behold.

There's a whole lot of awesome looks here! I'll post a few whenever it lets me.

Which mog do you like better ?

or

Deleted
    First, in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    First, in my opinion
    Thx, everyone I am asking says the same thing, and I agree too.

The bottom purple theme, I have done a million times purple or dark blue mogs over the years with my DK, so sort of burnt out on that. The red and yellow is fresh and different to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    First, in my opinion
    no way you're first... oh wait this isn't youtube comments. I agree the first one looks better mostly because the weapons fit more

Finally managed to get that sword!

Working on the frost challenge weapon, and eventually the red tint for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erynnus View Post
    Working on the frost challenge weapon, and eventually the red tint for it.
    Give me the Frost challenge weapon and the mythic NH set and I'll never wear anything else again. However I really dislike the Unholy challenge artifact. That's not a sword, it's a club.

Deleted
    Managed to get a transmog that's not flashy and still cool as f. Mix of acherus set with draenor black rock set, with draenor pvp belt.