Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Which fire legendaries are bis for 7.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    Note, that frost is only top at the very top. If you'll look at the more reasonable ilvl and percentile range, it is only 3rd among casters on Krosus.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=80&bracket=22
    That's just because of spell travel times and the fucked up hit box of Krosus. It's really hard to keep IV up on that boss.
    Last edited by Neoxx; 2017-03-24 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    Which fire legendaries are bis for 7.2?
    May i suggest changing loot specialization as fire is dead and buried?

(this is coming from some1 who has fire bracers and belt)
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    Isn't that really really sad, tho? When the game is so frustrating that you restrict yourself to a sidegame... it's like if Witcher's main story is so shit that you restrict yourself to grinding and a few selected sidequests.

Playing dress-up doll for the cheap price of ~1/4 triple A game a month.
    Yes, it is really sad how much more dominant melee is. Even now that I have quit my mage and am playing a resto druid, I keep considering myself as a mage who is playing a resto druid and will switch back to my mage as soon as they become more relevant and I get something better than Belovir and Norgannon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    May i suggest changing loot specialization as fire is dead and buried?

(this is coming from some1 who has fire bracers and belt)
    I've tried frost and arcane, the playstyle doesn't fit me.

I love fire rotation

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    I've tried frost and arcane, the playstyle doesn't fit me.

I love fire rotation
    Right there with yah. I keep trying the others, just not my cup of tea. Luckily I have the belt, bracers, and helm. I will probably swap after 7.2 though to try and pick up some of the Frost and Arcane legendaries. No real reason to keep pushing the fire ones at this point ( I have the gloves too.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaskar View Post
    Note, that frost is only top at the very top. If you'll look at the more reasonable ilvl and percentile range, it is only 3rd among casters on Krosus.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=80&bracket=22
    That's because you're looking at all bosses and not just Krosus. If you switch it to "Krosus" again you'll note that frost is 2nd caster, just a smidgeon behind afflocks. Frost is very strong right now, fire is sadly dogshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    That's because you're looking at all bosses and not just Krosus. If you switch it to "Krosus" again you'll note that frost is 2nd caster, just a smidgeon behind afflocks. Frost is very strong right now, fire is sadly dogshit.
    Frost maybe the 2nd highest caster DPS on ST, but it is still middle of the pack over all DPS specs. Frost gets stomped by melee (like all casters). So saying that frost is very strong right now is very misleading. Among casters, maybe yes. But overall all casters suck. This is a melee expansion.

However, could be worse - could be a Boomkin on Krosus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Frost maybe the 2nd highest caster DPS on ST, but it is still middle of the pack over all DPS specs. Frost gets stomped by melee (like all casters). So saying that frost is very strong right now is very misleading. Among casters, maybe yes. But overall all casters suck. This is a melee expansion.

However, could be worse - could be a Boomkin on Krosus.
    Krosus and Augur aren't the only fights in the game though. Frost does incredibly well on Elisande which is arguably one of the harder fights in the game. I'd also not go so far as to say casters suck. A few melee are somewhat overtuned (though nowhere near SP pre 7.1.5) and some casters are undertuned, but overall the balancing is very close, with a few outliers.

I got lucky with my first frost legendary - ended up with the gloves. Hoping for the bracers to drop next, giving me three bis legendaries for frost.