Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    It's ridiculous to punish people for saying something mean.
    If it had been a Muslim following white women doing the same, you'd be calling for prison sentence and deportation.

The hilarity of the far-right. He harassed them, shouting racial slurs and following them to continue when they tried to move away. He's being sentenced for his behaviour. Nothing more, nothing less.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why aren't we cracking down on hate crimes. Start handing out length prison sentences. Enough is enough with these criminals.
    Prison would only be a band aid solution, and could make the problem much worse when the person is released.. As all prison does is just sweep the problem under the rug and out of sight and never actually fixes the issue at hand..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If it had been a Muslim following white women doing the same, you'd be calling for prison sentence and deportation.

The hilarity of the far-right.
    No, I couldn't give less of a shit. How about you stop projecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Who are these "usual suspects"? Why won't you tell us?
    Kevin Spacey.

No, I couldn't give less of a shit. How about you stop projecting?
    Somehow I find that really hard to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Kevin Spacey.
    OMG! Stop copying me!

You keep mentioning "usual suspects", yet never say who they are. Is it Kevin Spacey?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Seems like an ingenuine click bait title.
    It is as the from what have ready of the translation there was no brutal assault, just some whackjob waving bacon around and being an idiot..

OMG! Stop copying me!
    LOL oh yeah I did read that earlier. Damn good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why aren't we cracking down on hate crimes. Start handing out length prison sentences. Enough is enough with these criminals.
    Why is there a distinction made between regular crimes and hate crimes in the first place? If this guy was harassing these women what difference does it make if he was harassing them because he hates Muslims or because he can't understand why they refuse to eat bacon? The punishment should be the same.

Deleted
    We don't have hate crime as a crime in sweden. What he's going to court for is hate speech, which is a fucking ridiculous law because you risk penalties for expressing disrespect.
    "Expressing disrespect"?
    Your parents really done fucked up with you huh.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah, the good old, ''I'm not a racist, I dont hate Jews, I hate Zionists''.Or ''I love Blacks'' formulated in such a way that it exclude 99.99% of Blacks.
    Are you implying all Jews are Zionists?

Again, there is reason why there are hate speech laws in Europe.

Since, in the blessed times of 1930, you could be a journalist at Je suis partout and not only be paid for screaming to murder all Jews, but receive pure Aryan reichmarks from the Propagandastaffel. There is the sight issue of course that in 1940-1944, Je suis partout hysterical Nazi-licking came along with call for murders that resulted into actual murders, but there was also the tiny problem that this was all dog-whistle .

French minister says in 1930s ''we need to build more fighters'' ? Berlin wires 200 Francs to their lackeys and they all scream on command that the minister ''is a tool of the Jews !''

Deleted
    Again, there is reason why there are hate speech laws in Europe.

Since, in the blessed times of 1930, you could be a journalist at Je suis partout and not only be paid for screaming to murder all Jews, but receive pure Aryan reichmarks from the Propagandastaffel. There is the sight issue of course that in 1940-1944, Je suis partout hysterical Nazi-licking came along with call for murders that resulted into actual murders, but there was also the tiny problem that this was all dog-whistle .

French minister says in 1930s ''we need to build more fighters'' ? Berlin wires 200 Francs to their lackeys and they all scream on command that the minister ''is a tool of the Jews !''
    That is a correct analysis but it's not even down to that. Following someone shouting insults is harassment. That is a crime in pretty much all western countries.
    Don't you have harassment in sweden people?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Are you implying all Jews are Zionists?
    Ah, the good ruse of ''I don't hate Jews, see I like the 2000 odd sect that is against Israel, they are not Zionists like the others''

10+ Year Old Account
    ...hysterical Nazi-licking...
    Who licks Nazis? Is it those usual suspects again?

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    LOL oh yeah I did read that earlier. Damn good movie.
    And you spoiled everyone who hasn't seen the greatest plot twist of all time...

- - - Updated - - -

That Baldwin character looks like he may be crazy enough to do that... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Ah, the good ruse of ''I don't hate Jews, see I like the 2000 odd sect that is against Israel, they are not Zionists like the others''
    I'd say your the anti Semite, most American Jews don't care about Israel.

Of course, it would be stupid to suggest that hate speech is also lowest of the lowest common denominator to manipulate people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course...
    I still have no idea who they are.

...it would be stupid to suggest that hate speech is also lowest of the lowest common denominator to manipulate people.
    Was anyone suggesting that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Wtf is this real?
    Last time I talked to someone from Sweden (I'm from Austria), they didn't know about this case (they watch news and print media reguarly).
    May be fake, but I doubt it.