Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Windwalker] BiS Legendaries going into 7.2?

So, with the nerfs to Katsuo's and DHC, which legendaries will be the BiS ones for WW Monks, when 7.2 arrives?

As Someone who does not have that many legendaries, i'd like to know which ones to target.

Also have the ToD Gloves and the Symbiote Belt. Will these 2 be better than DHC or Katsuo's?

http://www.walkingthewind.com/2017/0...ndary-changes/

That crappy lightning chest legendary at least, calling it crappy not because its dps output but the design of having to cast something as a melee spec.

I have the chest and it's fine. My only wish is that it would let you cast while moving at like 20 stacks or something. But, I guess that goes into the skill of using it properly.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

you can't really say now

we have to wait til the release and do more testing , i am pretty sure Babyl is planning to work on it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    http://www.walkingthewind.com/2017/0...ndary-changes/

That crappy lightning chest legendary at least, calling it crappy not because its dps output but the design of having to cast something as a melee spec.
    Like Fists of fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Like Fists of fury?
    You can move with Fists of Fury.

I think he meant it should make CJL act like FoF.

Deleted
    I really hope they revert the boots at the end, so whats now the play, wrist+chest for ST, wrist+boots (or maybe gloves on some big adds) for AoE or is it 2 early to tell... at least Serenity is kiiinda back.

Deleted
    Just noticed in patch notes that Katsuo's nerf is not mentioned. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemario View Post
    Just noticed in patch notes that Katsuo's nerf is not mentioned. What gives?
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...s-patch-notes/

Boot nerf is listed.
    Last edited by Kenjer; 2017-03-27 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who offspecs WW, I like this change. Reduces the OPness of having the legendaries while buffing the stock WW's damage to compensate. Makes those with 0 WW legendaries like me a bit closer to the ones with a bunch.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    As someone who offspecs WW, I like this change. Reduces the OPness of having the legendaries while buffing the stock WW's damage to compensate. Makes those with 0 WW legendaries like me a bit closer to the ones with a bunch.
    no ww legendary was even considered OP, the wrist and boots were nice to have but you could manage to without them. The wrist nerf is okish (debatable) but the nerf to the boots can make them just garbage tier now. Other classes have some insanely broken legendaries that are not being touched but WWs legendaries for some reason has to be tweaked because???? Either nerf all the good legendaries or buff all the weaker ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Disclaimer: i don't have boots or bracers, but i do Main a WW

What you are saying is "I want my alt to be as strong as the main for people who stick with a mediocre performing, under-represented class, so i am in favour of nerfing a legendary that gives a huge quality of life increase to them"

Don't forget - the "buff" we got is only about 2% overall, it doesn't "compensate" at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenjer View Post
    Disclaimer: i don't have boots or bracers, but i do Main a WW

What you are saying is "I want my alt to be as strong as the main for people who stick with a mediocre performing, under-represented class, so i am in favour of nerfing a legendary that gives a huge quality of life increase to them"

Don't forget - the "buff" we got is only about 2% overall, it doesn't "compensate" at all.
    What I am saying is, now my DPS performance will be more closely related to my actual SKILL with the spec rather than relying on RNG loot to make me do more DPS.

This should be the case for EVERY class, tbh. LegendaryRNG2win is just a dumb game mechanic.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be using the cloak and the trinket until I get the last three spec leggos for the spec (wrists, gloves, and chest) and mess around with them a bit.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    I think belt is gonna be pretty nice now that the top 2 legendaries are nerfed.
    Also I can't wait to see how the gloves and the chest perform.
    What do you guys think about Sephuz?

http://www.peakofserenity.com/2017/0...alkers-in-7-2/

1) Chest
    2) Sephuz used optimally
    3) Boots
    4) Belt
    5) Bracers
    6) Trinket
    7) Sephuz never proccing
    8) Pyrdaz
    9) March
    10) Cloak (stats only, proc not modelled)
    11) Gloves

Deleted
    (PogChamp) stats
    Chest is amazin' as expected, already some parses on logs are proving it (so we expect nerf soon), but why sephuz is so strong, haste isnt that good (for ST epsecially)? Expected boots and wrists to be swaped places, belt is boring but solid.

Deleted
    fuck yes, I had one of the 2 worst legendaries and now I have the best xD
    I bet I will do crazy amount of damage now since I was already outperforming even with sephuz or chest + belt loool

I just re-rolled to WW so I only have the boots and belt but my dps still felt very competitive after the boots nerf. Was only able get the first 2 mythic bosses down since Trilliax was bugged most of last night.