Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    "Expressing disrespect"?
    Your parents really done fucked up with you huh.
    Sweden prohibits hate speech, and defines it as publicly making statements that threaten or express disrespect for an ethnic group or similar group regarding their race, skin colour, national or ethnic origin, faith, or sexual orientation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech

Ridiculous law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Somehow I find that really hard to believe.
    You sound paranoid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Last time I talked to someone from Sweden (I'm from Austria), they didn't know about this case (they watch news and print media reguarly).
    May be fake, but I doubt it.
    The case nr is b 11710-16. It's real.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought that Swedish people, along with the rest of the *EU* were so like, "anti-hate"? Like, especially in these forums I see a LOT of you people from EU countries, and other places other than the US. Whom act and push that they're "Holier than Thou". I see a lot of you people, even some of you in this thread acting like that.

I just really don't appreciate it at all, and it's like an every-day, every-thread thing. "Oh, only in the US.", "That's what happens when __ in the US." Blah blah blah.

So I see this and, I laugh. I laugh because, Hate is ALL over the world, in every country, in every shape, form , and color.

With that said.. I also laugh because, EL OH EL! He was eating bacon.. OP makes it sound like Dude grabbed her by the hair and threw her down and brutally beat her up, or something..

He was eating bacon... LOL! Racial slurs? Sure, can't racially slur others in public. All for that. But, "Brutally Assaulted"???

I fuckin' think NOT. This whole "anti- anticulture" or "anti- antiReligion" shit is getting really old and really out of hand.

If others (anyone) MUST be tolerant of other cultures, other religions, then EVERYONE MUST be tolerant of someones' in-tolerance.

Meaning, if I don't want to like say, Jews. I should and am free to not like Jews. One should not be hated on or ostracized because of it.

Tolerance is not a one-way street. Much like Bi-guys, it goes BOTH ways.
    Last edited by Violent; 2017-03-27 at 07:25 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Sweden prohibits hate speech, and defines it as publicly making statements that threaten or express disrespect for an ethnic group or similar group regarding their race, skin colour, national or ethnic origin, faith, or sexual orientation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech

Ridiculous law.

- - - Updated - - -

You sound paranoid.

- - - Updated - - -

The case nr is b 11710-16. It's real.
    Do you have harassment laws in sweden?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why aren't we cracking down on hate crimes. Start handing out length prison sentences. Enough is enough with these criminals.
    Prison? Are you crazy? WTF is wrong with you? We should educate people how to be more open-minded, not being punished for hate crimes.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why aren't we cracking down on hate crimes. Start handing out length prison sentences. Enough is enough with these criminals.
    Words and bacon are so hurtful, let's lock people up for it

Deleted
    Do you have harassment laws in sweden?
    Sure. Doing what this guy did doesn't qualify under them though. You basically have to harass over a longer period of time for that. Doubtful that he's been following them to harass them over time instead of it being a one time off event.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-03-27 at 07:39 PM.

So you believe lengthy prison sentences are a good deterrent? That should handle our drug/gang problems then! Let's start loading up our prisons!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    But, "Brutally Assaulted"???
    Are not mention in the orginal Swedish text, it speak about "trakasserade" harassing.....

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    According to most liberal posters here, long prison sentences don't deter crime, we need rehabilitation.
    That's only true if the criminal isn't a white male

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Sure. Doing what this guy did doesn't qualify under them though. You basically have to harass over a longer period of time for that. Doubtful that he's been following them to harass them over time instead of it being a one time off event.
    And you're the judge of that?

Deleted
    Walk along people. It's one of the few that ruin it for the majority. Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    Are not mention in the orginal Swedish text, it speak about "trakasserade" harassing.....
    I don't know wtf "trakasserade" means. But whatever.
    I never said, "The article says this;" OP is the one whom named this thread, not I. And in that title it says, "Brutally Assaulted".
    If you don't like me pointing out that it says "Brutally Assaulted", and then trying somehow to tell me I'm wrong. Then don't let OP title his thread that way.

I'm not sure where you were going with that, or what you're even talking about. But it says right there in the title.. Not even to mention, of course the "original swedish text" doesn't say that, it hardly reads 4 sentences in length.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

The infatuation with Muslims by liberals is about the dumbest thing you can ever imagine. Moderate Muslims: Will never believe in Gay Marriage, Want less rights for Women, are extremely Pro Life, Believe women should be forced to cover up in public.

This is because being a victim is the most important thing in liberal politics today, it Trumps all else. No Pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    The infatuation with Muslims by liberals is about the dumbest thing you can ever imagine. Moderate Muslims: Will never believe in Gay Marriage, Want less rights for Women, are extremely Pro Life, Believe women should be forced to cover up in public.

This is because being a victim is the most important thing in liberal politics today, it Trumps all else. No Pun intended.
    Not just that, but liberalism has become more of an indoctrination ideology over the years, similar to religion.

Nowadays, you have to be a good obedient liberal who thinks as your told to think, or you risk getting labeled a racist/sexist/homophobic/islamaphobic/etc right-wing neonazi.

Just replace the "right-wing neonazi" stuff with "hell" and "liberal" with "Christian"/"Muslim"/etc and you basically have the same religious doctrine many liberals criticize.

You know what is even more ridiculous that the OP ?

That for a legion of dudes with crusaders/Waffen SS avatars, the proud author of this act desserve the Aryan Stud iron cross with oak leaves.

Deleted
    Are we supposed to be able to read Swedish articles now?

Well, before obeying to agitprop handlers telling you this article means that seventy billions pure blond blue eyed princesses were raped by Muslims on the 30th february, it would be damn useful to read it, or at least not post it if you don't read Swedish. (No, as someone who is fluent and speak French, no, Google translate is not enough. It's barely sufficient to traduce a microwave instruction manual)

Then again, the usual suspects don't even read their own links in English (ergo, the ''Sweden third world by 2030'' argument)

Out of curiosity how are self defense laws in Sweden?

If someone is shouting insults at you and you move away to another carriage and they follow you, what are your legal options?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sto...nnor-med-bacon

I hope she's okay.

But for real, wtf Sweden
    Since when is wearing clothes RACIST?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Out of curiosity how are self defense laws in Sweden?

If someone is shouting insults at you and you move away to another carriage and they follow you, what are your legal options?
    Tell the guards about it so they can remove them.

- - - Updated - - -

And you're the judge of that?
    The law requires it to be repetitive. This was a one time event.