Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Not sure incompetence is a selling point.
    As per the election results, incompetence is apparently a major selling point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Dick Cheney: no question Russia meddled in the election, and it could be considered an act of war:

In a wide-ranging speech at the Economic Times’ Global Business Summit, former US Vice President Dick Cheney spoke unequivocally about Russia’s meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.

Cheney cited a “rising number of threats” in the world that beyond national security, “even pose a threat to the globalization movements you’re here to talk about today.”

Then directly segueing into talking about Russian President Vladimir Putin, Cheney warned of Russia’s aggressive actions. “I think he has designs on the Baltics … We know he wanted Crimea, he took it,” said Cheney, who pointed to previous Russian cyber campaigns against Baltic states and their recent moves to nuclearize their European enclave of Kaliningrad.

On the subject of the 2016 election, Cheney said Russia attacked the US in a possible act of war.

“There’s no question that there was a very serious effort made by Mr. Putin and his government, his organisation, to interfere in major ways with our basic fundamental democratic processes,” said Cheney. “In some quarters that could be considered an act of war.”

“I would not underestimate the weight that we as Americans assign to Russian attempts to interfere with our process,” said Cheney, finishing the thought.
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/d...17-3?r=US&IR=T

That dirty pinko commie SJW... Dick Cheney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    As per the election results, incompetence is apparently a major selling point.
    Right, and after this experience it'd be a hard re-sell.

Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    You do know the DoJ has confirmed the election itself was not compromised, right?

As far as I'm concerned the pre-election stuff is minor compared to what my country has done elsewhere. PLUS, we kinda screwed Russia out of my home state. Actually royally screwed, love my PFD.
    No one is talking about if the election was compromised, I know this. But the thing is, they definitely swayed our election with propaganda and fake news. We know this because 17 intelligence agencies have said this. The question is, did Trump and his campaign collude with Russia, every day new things are coming out that point this ever closer to being true. Especially considering all of the people that have been in his campaign and cabinet with their ties to Russia.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Dick Cheney: no question Russia meddled in the election, and it could be considered an act of war:

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/d...17-3?r=US&IR=T

That dirty pinko commie SJW... Dick Cheney.
    Lololol lefties are like

WTF I love dick cheney now

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, and after this experience it'd be a hard re-sell.
    I don't know... I'm willing to bet that the next Republican candidate will also not be Hillary Clinton, which seems to be all that maters to a lot of folk.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

1. This will go nowhere.

2. Hillary will never be president.

3. Hillary will never be president.

4. Hillary will never be president.

5. Shia can't hide a flag to save his life.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No one is talking about if the election was compromised, I know this. But the thing is, they definitely swayed our election with propaganda and fake news. We know this because 17 intelligence agencies have said this. The question is, did Trump and his campaign collude with Russia, every day new things are coming out that point this ever closer to being true. Especially considering all of the people that have been in his campaign and cabinet with their ties to Russia.
    You know this because 17 intelligence agencies have said so, yet their is no metric which can even measure the accurateness of this statement. Based on assumptions that the republican party actually had damning evidence to be leaked. The entire narrative that Wikileaks only leaked DNC emails is false, Republican emails were also leaked, they just didn't have anything bad in them. The answer is no, their is no evidence that their was any collusion with Russia. So many accusations have been made, but zero evidence has been provided to back up any of these accusations. This looks more and more like egregious and illicit use of power by the obama administration to spy on political opponents.

It's important to note that Comey and Rodgers were no shows today and further inquiries have been postponed. Kinda funny how the guys in charge say their's all this evidence, but when it comes time to actually answer to oversight they can't be bothered.
    Last edited by Stacyrect; 2017-03-28 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Lololol lefties are like

Just letting you know how far out on that plank you are, that Dick fucking Cheney thinks you've lost it.

P.S. I'm not a "leftie" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I don't know... I'm willing to bet that the next Republican candidate will also not be Hillary Clinton, which seems to be all that maters to a lot of folk.
    Well, I'm not really talking about electorally as much as I am line of succession.

- - - Updated - - -

You know this because 17 intelligence agencies have said so, yet their is no metric which can even measure the accurateness of this statement. Based on assumptions that the republican party actually had damning evidence to be leaked. The entire narrative that Wikileaks only leaked DNC emails is false, Republican emails were also leaked, they just didn't have anything bad in them. The answer is no, their is no evidence that their was any collusion with Russia. So many accusations have been made, but zero evidence has been provided to back up any of these accusations. This looks more and more like egregious and illicit use of power by the obama administration to spy on political opponents.

It's important to note that Comey and Rodgers were no shows today and further inquiries have been postponed. Kinda funny how the guys in charge say their's all this evidence, but when it comes time to actually answer to oversight they can't be bothered.
    No showed what? They were supposed to appear tomorrow.

At some point are you ever going to make it a priority to have a clue what you're talking about?

A Russian bank under Western economic sanctions over Russia's incursion into Ukraine disclosed on Monday that its executives had met Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a top White House adviser, in December.

A U.S. Senate committee investigating suspected Russian interference in the election wants to interview Trump associates, including Kushner, 36, who is married to Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and has agreed to testify.

Kushner previously acknowledged meeting the Russian ambassador to Washington last December and only on Monday did it emerge that executives of Russian state development bank Vnesheconombank (VEB) had talks with Kushner during a bank roadshow last year.

The bank said in an emailed statement that as part of its preparing a new strategy, its executives met representatives of financial institutes in Europe, Asia and America.

It said roadshow meetings took place "with a number of representatives of the largest banks and business establishments of the United States, including Jared Kushner, the head of Kushner Companies." VEB declined to say where the meetings took place or the dates.

There was no immediate comment from Kushner.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN16Y1H6

In more completely coincidental and unrelated news which are no doubt simple misunderstandings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    1. This will go nowhere.

2. Hillary will never be president.

3. Hillary will never be president.

4. Hillary will never be president.

5. Shia can't hide a flag to save his life.
    Jesus Christ man, let Hillary go already. Do you have a shrine to her in your bedroom or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    1. This will go nowhere.
    I'm not sure you've been paying attention, but this is getting worse and worse for the administration by the week.

Lololol lefties are like

I don't think people love him. I do think people are using anyone who has had any prior experience in the whitehouse who has denounced Trump as further evidence that he is unfit for office.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Just letting you know how far out on that plank you are, that Dick fucking Cheney thinks you've lost it.

P.S. I'm not a "leftie" :P
    I'm far out on that plank? People literally hate Dick Cheney, they hate George Bush. Trump shit all over Bush and Cheney. If you think the exhibition where they were paraded out to give their opinion isn't anything but a political endeavor to take a jab at Trump, ya got problems lol.

P.S 8P

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I'm not really talking about electorally as much as I am line of succession.

- - - Updated - - -

No showed what? They were supposed to appear tomorrow.

At some point are you ever going to make it a priority to have a clue what you're talking about?
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...postponed.html

Bro, it's not about how you feel man

I'm far out on that plank? People literally hate Dick Cheney, they hate George Bush. Trump shit all over Bush and Cheney. If you think the exhibition where they were paraded out to give their opinion isn't anything but a political endeavor to take a jab at Trump, ya got problems lol.

P.S 8P

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...postponed.html

Bro, it's not about how you feel man
    From your own linked article, "bro"...

"Director Comey and Adm. Rogers could not come in tomorrow as we’d hoped, so the Committee will continue to try to schedule a time when both of them can meet with us in closed session," a spokesperson for Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said in an email to Fox New

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and ex-CIA Director John Brennan were originally scheduled to appear during an open hearing Monday. However, Nunes canceled those appearances because he wanted to hear in private from Comey and Rogers after Nunes revealed last week he had seen incidental intercepts of Trump team communications. Nunes said he had seen other members of Trump's team "unmasked" and their identities widely disseminated throughout the government. Other members of the Intelligence Committee had yet to see the documents shown to Nunes.

They didn't no-show anything. It's not about how you feel, man.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-03-28 at 03:54 PM. Reason: gramma!

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I don't think people love him. I do think people are using anyone who has had any prior experience in the whitehouse who has denounced Trump as further evidence that he is unfit for office.
    Pretty much this. Their exhibition was nothing more then a public platform for them to give to take a jab at Trump for taking a jab at them.

- - - Updated - - -

From your own linked article, "bro"...

"Director Comey and Adm. Rogers could not come in tomorrow as we’d hoped, so the Committee will continue to try to schedule a time when both of them can meet with us in closed session," a spokesperson for Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said in an email to Fox New

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and ex-CIA Director John Brennan were originally scheduled to appear during an open hearing Monday. However, Nunes canceled those appearances because he wanted to hear in private from Comey and Rogers after Nunes revealed last week he had seen incidental intercepts of Trump team communications. Nunes said he had seen other members of Trump's team "unmasked" and their identities widely disseminated throughout the government. Other members of the Intelligence Committee had yet to see the documents shown to Nunes.

They didn't no-show anything. It's not about how you feel, man.
    If they don't show up, they are no shows

Its not about how you feel man

Pretty much this. Their exhibition was nothing more then a public platform for them to give to take a jab at Trump for taking a jab at them.

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't show because Nunes canceled the sessions. What part of this aren't you getting?

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't show up because Nunes cancelled those hearings himself then proceeded to cancel all hearings this week as well, including all closed door ones.

He's absolutely stalling. There's now a bipartisan push to get his head on a pike over his actions. Sadly the only person who can make him resign from his committee chair, aside from himself, is Ryan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

- - - Updated - - -

You're...serious, aren't you?