Deleted

Magic dispells- Mythic Botanist

Hello. Our guild started to progress High Botanist Tel'arn yestarday. We managed to to go into P3 a few times. But we have a problem with Flare. Always, in some way or another, it's getting dispelled and noone is using anything. If you could check or you have any knowledge, what abilites dispells Flare, i would be very very pleased. Also could anyone tell me how to check if anyone is padding? Also all tips are welcome.

P1
    -We kill spheres skull->purple or purple->skull(depends on controlled chaos,)
    -Call of night out of raid a bit
    -Depends where toxic spores are, DK,Rogue and 3 hunters are dealing with them

P2
    -Same order with spheres, melee destroyes lashers under boss, 2 next waves are ranged priority
    -Where should stand call of night now(they are spawning toxic spores)

P3
    How to ideally transition into P3? Where tank and raid stand before or after transition, whats the positioning?
    Should we sacrifice ppl after 2nd solar colapse during their call of night(1st) or let them die immedietaly and every next ppl with call of night?
    How the #$%& are we still getting dispells from flare?

Here are logs with our the most mindf#ck try, where we literally dont know who dispelled it. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...5&type=summary

Thank you for all your help and tips.

Deleted
    Your paladin used stoneform (the dwarf racial) which removed the parasitic fetter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailuropoda View Post
    Your paladin used stoneform (the dwarf racial) which removed the parasitic fetter.
    i dont think thats what he is asking.........................................................

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    i dont think thats what he is asking.........................................................
    "Here are logs with our the most mindf#ck try, where we literally dont know who dispelled it. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...5&type=summary"

how is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    It's literally what he's asking, but I'm curious now - what do YOU think the dude is asking?

(and yea, can confirm, it's stoneform - it happens on multiple wipes as well).

Deleted
    How about wipe 19 and 21? How tank died or who dispelled him?

Quote Originally Posted by Dedzio View Post
    Blessing of Freedom.
    As protection paladin I can confirm - stoneform (dwarf racial) and freedom remove the debuff

Also 1 note:
    Spellwarding saves from dot ticking on tank BUT forces boss to cast Flare on ANOTHER target.
    Boss still hitting you but next Flare IF you under Spellwarding - will be casted to another target.
    You can time and /cancelaura right before the Flare cast (dbm,bigwings) - but basically it is very hard.
    In general - be aware of that and use Spellwarding with mind.
    Last edited by versuslol; 2017-03-28 at 09:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedzio View Post
    On wipe 19 the paladin tank freedom'd himself.
    On wipe 21 the paladin tank freedom'd himself.

Deleted
    Thank you for quick response. How about dps? Will we killhim before enrage? Especially if we are going to let die other peopel with call of night.