Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Just hope they will add Acolyte (pistol) or Reegar (shotgun) to MP ASAP. Total shield breakers.

Totaly needed for adepts

And MEA MP is surely better then ME3. You have to look at start of ME3. Have like 300h in ME3 MP. we will see what MP Dlcs will add.

Little shame lot of weapons are to similar in MEA.
    Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2017-03-28 at 07:26 AM.

Deleted
    Okay, I feel like I really need to point this out..... I love the fact that the Tempest has windows on it.

You'd think such a detail wouldn't matter much, but HOLY SHIT what a difference it makes. Going into the conference room, and having a gorgeous 360° degree view of the surrounding solar system blows me away EVERY time. I've even gotten to the habit of parking the ship on particularly cool vistas, like that purple sun, or the black hole, for when I want the cutscenes inside the ship to look even more impressive.

For all the Geth talk about windows being structural weaknesses, I really REALLY wish the Normandy had more windows back in the original trilogy.
    I agree completely, although the Normandy (especially the Cerberus retrofit) had plenty of windows, but no 360 panoramas of course. I've had a look outside the observatories plenty of times. The vista isn't necessarily impressive, especially in ME3 where you're always in FTL travel, but they were nice enough.

But they do not compare to what Andromeda offers. Visually this game is incredible.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    TB is the best video game content creator on Youtube as far as I'm concerned, even if does tend to ramble on. But he's level-headed, gives most games a fair chance, tries his best not to let bandwagons (of either love or hate) get to him, is consistent in what he likes or not, and wears his bias on his sleeve. The latter is cool by me since everyone is biased, knowing this and working around it makes you a good reviewer.

I also like that he shows a lot of gameplay footage, without cutting it like say Angry Joe does. Means he doesn't cherry-pick the bits and pieces that fit his narrative but shows the game as uncut as possible.
    TB is a sellout and a hipster. ACG is the legit one.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    TB is a sellout and a hipster. ACG is the legit one.

Last I checked, TB was the opposite of sell-out. Maybe you're confused? Disagreeing with someone doesn't make every argument valid, you know
    That said, adding ACG to my subs for now.

Deleted
    You're feeling sorry for me? What's there to be sorry about? That I'm enjoying my game far more than anything else released in 2017 so far?
    That would be it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    That said, adding ACG to my subs for now.
    Check out his Witcher 3 Walking the Walk video as an introduction.

He doesn't mass produce videos like the other guys, but I find his reviews and overall content are solid. He's not flashy and doesn't have an agenda, except for his dislike for mainstream reviews that do not go into detail enough or clearly haven't played enough of the game to form a decent opinion.

He's not a pompous turd who believes the only correct opinion is the one dribbling from his mouth like TB.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-03-28 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Check out his Witcher 3 Walking the Walk video as an introduction.
    Prooooobably not, because I hate everything TW for life. Can't help it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Liam's loyalty mission. Very fun from the dialog, the combat, and the map design.

I can see a lot of DA:I's design elements in this game, the planets follow the basic pattern of zones in DA:I.

What are people running? I've been running

AR: Valkyrie
    Shotgun: Reegar Carbine
    SR: Black Widow

Overload, Singularity, Incinerate.

Not the most powerful or efficient but I'm loving it.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    What are people running?
    Infiltrator

2x Black widow V

one with heat mechanic so i cant run of ammo in open world.

Tactical cloak / Energy drain / Turbocharger + passives

Insanity gameplay
    Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2017-03-28 at 08:16 AM.

With the extra ammo mod I find I very rarely run out of ammo with the BW in the open world by the level III point and never during priority missions. I might give the vintage heat sync a try due to constantly cutting off the reload due to habit from usual audible click indicating full reload that exists in the majority of games including past trilogy.

I find it weird that for a game that is all about "Pathfinding" and "Pathfinder" being such an illustrious title, you actually do very little of that. Everything is already marked on your map, as if planets have been conveniently scouted ahead of you. You are not the first party to arrive to any planet, the Nexus is constructed ahead of you, aliens have already met other humans ahead of you. Instead of feeling like a true pioneer, you are actually a latecomer to almost everything.

It doesn't help that Zelda has released this year and it is already teaching other games how to do exploration the right way.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    I find it weird that for a game that is all about "Pathfinding" and "Pathfinder" being such an illustrious title, you actually do very little of that. Everything is already marked on your map, as if planets have been conveniently scouted ahead of you. You are not the first party to arrive to any planet, the Nexus is constructed ahead of you, aliens have already met other humans ahead of you. Instead of feeling like a true pioneer, you are actually a latecomer to almost everything.

It doesn't help that Zelda has released this year and it is already teaching other games how to do exploration the right way.
    Pathfinder is not a literal. In a universe where you end up on someone elses planet, they usually know what's on that planet. The map is representation of the things that can be scanned, are told to you by the locals and things that are unknown to you. You're not finding paths on planets, you're finding the path for humanity (in the broad alien embracing sense).

Though I agree it's about as annoying to hear everyone go all AMG PATHFINDERRRR. It's like I'm reliving Iron Fist WAY too soon.

10+ Year Old Account

Your job in the game isn't to figure out the general landscape of these planets and chart maps, bar the jungle ones covering what's on the ground with trees, you could already do much the same with a satellite scan and some grunt work by clerks at the nexus. The job is to make those planets viable for settlers rather than chart maps.

That said, I agree it's a bit weird just how much importance they place on this one person being their saviour in usual Bioware fashion.

Pathfinder is not a literal. In a universe where you end up on someone elses planet, they usually know what's on that planet. The map is representation of the things that can be scanned, are told to you by the locals and things that are unknown to you. You're not finding paths on planets, you're finding the path for humanity (in the broad alien embracing sense).

Though I agree it's about as annoying to hear everyone go all AMG PATHFINDERRRR. It's like I'm reliving Iron Fist WAY too soon.
    What the game describes the Pathfinder mission is quite close to the literal interpretation, and it's not some nebulous or abstract concept as you put it. As Pathfinder you are supposed to be the first and foremost authority to track habitable worlds. In reality, you are late to the party in every situation. Whether it's new planets or aliens, everyone has had first contact already before meeting you, everyone has already constructed settlements way ahead of you, everyone has mapped the planet meticulously so they can mark it on your map. What's the purpose of being a Pathfinder again? It seems to be to just kill Kett and play Sudoku.
    Last edited by corebit; 2017-03-28 at 08:48 AM.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Infiltrator

2x Black widow V

one with heat mechanic so i cant run of ammo in open world.

Tactical cloak / Energy drain / Turbocharger + passives

Insanity gameplay
    Nice use of that augment.

What the game describes the Pathfinder mission is quite close to the literal interpretation, and it's not some nebulous or abstract concept as you put it. As Pathfinder you are supposed to be the first and foremost authority to track habitable worlds. In reality, you are late to the party in every situation. Whether it's new planets or aliens, everyone has had first contact already before meeting you, everyone has already constructed settlements way ahead of you, everyone has mapped the planet meticulously so they can mark it on your map. What's the purpose of being a Pathfinder again? It seems to be to just kill Keth and play Sudoku.
    Okay, fair enough. What I initially got from the concept, is that pathfinders are born and raised (or just raised?) to guide more than one expedition? Every Arc has its own pathfinder (?) I basically observe them more like almost religious titles, than something practical, especially when you observe how you're being treated in-game. It's as if a demigod walks among mere mortals. The fact that you happen to be slightly more than average, due to SAM, doesn't seem to be a result of you being the pathfinder, it's just a result of your dad happening to be that one pathfinder with mad skillz(?)

I find inconsistencies everywhere, so I try not to think too hard. For example; The Remnants is a title that was first presented by Peebee. Not by the species in that galaxy. She also presented it as HER idea. But when you get to other races, they all know what Remnants are!? Good storytelling would talk the local interpretation and make that the default for our team. In MEA, it's visa versa.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2017-03-28 at 08:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the game describes the Pathfinder mission is quite close to the literal interpretation, and it's not some nebulous or abstract concept as you put it. As Pathfinder you are supposed to be the first and foremost authority to track habitable worlds. In reality, you are late to the party in every situation. Whether it's new planets or aliens, everyone has had first contact already before meeting you, everyone has already constructed settlements way ahead of you, everyone has mapped the planet meticulously so they can mark it on your map. What's the purpose of being a Pathfinder again? It seems to be to just kill Kett and play Sudoku.
    Only the Pathfinder is able to talk to the vaults, so I guess theres that.

i don't remember any maps being marked until I called down forward bases. If you want to break it down, more of the map should be revealed before you touchdown. You're flying around in a ship with an advanced AI, orbital scans should take out some of the mystery. Though thats kind of explained too from planet to planet.

Deleted
    I find inconsistencies everywhere, so I try not to think too hard. For example; The Remnants is a title that was first presented by Peebee. Not by the species in that galaxy. She also presented it as HER idea. But when you get to other races, they all know what Remnants are!? Good storytelling would talk the local interpretation and make that the default for our team. In MEA, it's visa versa.
    Thats work for translator everyone use. You think everyone is speaking english? In ME everyone has translator chip which automaticly translate everything you hear without you even noticing. Everyone speak different language and you just hear English. Same is with names. Translator save concept of remnant as remnant and anyone who tell their word for it you hear it as remnant.

10+ Year Old Account

Space Age translators. Words get translated to whatever the receiver understands. The Jaal people (forgot how to spell the name of the species) might call them Boogie Bots but Ryder hears The Remanent because thats what he understands them to be. I'll talking out of my butt. The translators do sort of work like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Thats work for translator everyone use. You think everyone is speaking english? In ME everyone has translator chip which automaticly translate everything you hear without you even noticing. Everyone speak different language and you just hear English. Same is with names. Translator save concept of remnant as remnant and anyone who tell their word for it you hear it as remnant.
    No I'm not an idiot, but it happens to be that Remnants were first mentioned to the natives BY RYDER. Which means there's no known translation yet. So it's sadly incorrect.