Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We require additional boobage.

This is a disgrace to the series, won't be paying for this bullshit. Look at that chest, for heavens sake, what has the world come to? Can't we get a decent pair of boobs for a change?

God damn homomatriarchy.

lol, she's not unattractive, she just looks a bit skinny in these pictures IMO. Nothing that can't be fixed by a training regimen.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Are DD boobs abnormal?
    DD is cup size...not total breast size.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Guess the movie should have been called "Lara Croft: The Reboot" than. If the character wasn't know for having big boobs no one would have said anything, can rewrite whatever you want and however you want, the general population will always know that you fucked it up.
    Then Lara Croft should look like this:

That's the "original" look after all.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't see anything about that in the link you posted.

Anyway, if people are calling her ugly it's clearly just them projecting.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think her body is great, face not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Who is calling it that, and where are they calling it that? I even bothered to browse a handful of the comments (lol IGN comments) and didn't see anything.
    Bullshit clickbait title to stir up drama. I figured that out the second I saw "SJW" in the title. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I mean ugly is a little far but she aint attractive.
    My thoughts as well. Not ugly at all, but ain't exactly anything to write home about like Angelina in her prime.

Angelina had a pretty unique look, this chick just looks like any random chick off the streets.

Edit: For the record as a kid of the 80s through 90s my loins had a thing for Denise Richards. Finally seeing her boobs in Wild Things was

She has aged pretty well.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-03-28 at 11:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this a thread?

With my Jedi mind powers, I would be willing to bet that 4-chan is going to launch an agitprop campaign exactly on the issue of Alicia assets (while it's NOT related to their size, you have to admit that Angelina Jolie likely considers nowadays her own ''assets'' a liability)

Also ''usual suspects'' is a truly basic ploy, in addition of being a not very oblique reference to Casablanca : I'm not saying that anyone on this board is an usual suspect, but they identify themselves to them anyways....
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-03-28 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Considering the OP it is probably Nazis, it is always Nazis.
    Nah bro, it's the alt-right using agitprop to "MAK MUH HEEROW FEELZ NOT GUD"

Did I do it right @sarahtasher?
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

I for one second the motion of Idris Elba being the next Lara Croft.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Also ''usual suspects'' is a truly basic ploy, in addition of being a not very oblique reference to Casablanca : I'm not saying that anyone on this board is an usual suspect, but they identify themselves to them anyways....
    So manufactured outrage, got it.

RIP Angelina Jolie, no longer has the rack to be Lara Croft.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why is this a thread?
    When Genn is asking this, you know its a waste of everyone's time

But seriously. The article mentions NOTHING about this. I read it last night. Who cares what some person posting a comment on an article says? If you wanted to start a thread about shitty comments, there's this site called Youtube that can give you plenty of material.

Comments, of course. Comments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    When Genn is asking this, you know its a waste of everyone's time

But seriously. The article mentions NOTHING about this. I read it last night. Who cares what some person posting a comment on an article says? If you wanted to start a thread about shitty comments, there's this site called Youtube that can give you plenty of material.
    You're goddam right

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    White Nick Fury says hi.
    Technically, there was a comic book black Nick Fury years before MCU movies. Even looked a lot like Samuel L. Jackson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I can't find any comments about her looks? Anyone got links or screenshots?

No, half the comments are not about her boobs and how it's a SJW plot. At all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a fan of Alicia ever since The Crown Jewels and hoping she will do well in Tomb Raider.

Whatever SJW/Anti-SJW you derive from the article, I couldn't find it. Maybe I'm blind.

I didn't read the OP, but I wanted to chime in and say that the subject line of this thread itself is written so douchey that it makes the OP appear far more and worse of a self-proclaimed SJW himself than the actual person he's attempting to label an "SJW".