Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I have a 3 tier security system..

First a locked door, once through that the burglar trips over my Golden Ret snoring his ass of in the hallway to then have his face eaten by my German Shepherd. Ohh and 1 week every month the misses becomes tier 4.

Sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Deleted
    A lock. Two tiny, but loud, dogs. A big ass autistic husband with a short fuse and a baseball bat. Works well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    A big ass autistic husband with a short fuse and a baseball bat.
    I was going to ask you whether you are married to a certain individual on these forums, but then I realized that description fits about 50% of the posters on GenOT.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I was going to ask you whether you are married to a certain individual on these forums, but then I realized that description fits about 50% of the posters on GenOT.
    Well, I can with certainty say I am not. My husband does not have an account here

10+ Year Old Account
    I got:
    5pcs 60mm anti-air turrets
    around 6 shotguns with explosive-supernuke-ammunition
    75 handguns
    14pcs AK-47rifles
    around 70000 rounds of ammo
    riot shield
    bomb suit
    bombs
    grenades
    machetes, knives, swords and maces
    3 bazookas
    bananabomb
    ninja rope

Don't fuck with MY PROPERTY. MAH PROPRTY, 'MRICA!1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deadbolts on all entry doors, window locks, 3 security lights, 2 dogs, .357 mag revolver and a shotgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Remington 870 and a pug named Phil who barks at every fucking thing imaginable.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you could save money and just put up the sticker.
    Nothing is 100% safe. Besides, some intruders are pretty stupid.

My doors and windows stay locked, but also I'm on the second floor so someone would have to really care to walk up the stairs and break in. I have renter's insurance though, mostly for my computer b/c all my furniture is old now but hey I'd get new furniture if someone wants to clean me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Dogs and a shotgun with a two birdshot, one buck, and one slug loaded.
    Dogs are the best security system. Most people are just looking for a smash and grab of cash, electronics, or jewelry. They don't want any violence, and a barking dog, even a small one will have most criminals wanting to choose an easier, quieter house.
    Locked door and someone home typically has criminals looking elsewhere.
    But yeah. usually any dog will likely do the trick too....and a shotgun for those persistent.

Deleted
    Just a locked door and a German Shepherd, my neighbour has CCTV that overlooks the entrance to both our houses though, so I kind of get it for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Locked door and someone home typically has criminals looking elsewhere.
    But yeah. usually any dog will likely do the trick too....and a shotgun for those persistent.
    Dogs are certainly a deterrent. I look at them as alarmists however, would not want to depend on one to actually defend me. So I agree with you. But if the home owner is alerted, he is in a better position than the intruder. If a intruder is armed with a firearm or other deadly weapon, the home owner needs one also to be on equal terms. The shotgun is a excellent choice.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just locks. I'm a firm believer if you can afford a fancy security system, realistically you don't live in an area where you need it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I just assume every home in America has someone with a gun. Canada different story.
    I mean I do, but unless the I truly believe the person is intending to harm me I wouldn't shoot them over a robbery. Granted, it can still make a good deterrent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toosdey View Post
    Just locks. I'm a firm believer if you can afford a fancy security system, realistically you don't live in an area where you need it.
    Ha! Rich neighborhoods are prime targets for thieves if anything. More expensive stuff to steal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toosdey View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I do, but unless the I truly believe the person is intending to harm me I wouldn't shoot them over a robbery. Granted, it can still make a good deterrent.
    Or would I if that is all I know for sure they are going to do. But since I am not a mind reader, I am not going to wait around long enough after the break in to find out. :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    62 Stairs and no Lift.
    Probably my favorite answer so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Jay

Jay.... if you really want to visit, all you need to do is knock at my door.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Don't believe it. It's so safe here. I can walk around at any time and be fine.
    I too can walk around my town at any point in day or night and have 0 fear of being assaulted. Doesn't mean the US is crime free. Must be a hard concept to understand though.

Thick ass doors with massive dead bolts. Unfortunately they.re right next to large glass windows, so essentially useless.

Dog, cept she's still a puppy and is going to be a timid dog so again, essentially useless.

A cabinet full of melee weapons, not so useless. Would be better with some ranged ones. Sometimes I hate Aussie gun regulations.

I never saw any signs posted on anyone's home that said "gun-free home."