Deleted

Question About AP From a Returning Player

Hello.

Is it true that tommorow, on patch day, all our invested AP gets reset and we have to ''rediscover'' all the traits (up to live max -54) over again? Or how does it work?

English isn't my main language and all the information out there is a bit confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Hello.

Is it true that tommorow, on patch day, all our invested AP gets reset and we have to ''rediscover'' all the traits (up to live max -54) over again? Or how does it work?

English isn't my main language and all the information out there is a bit confusing.
    Ap will be refunded, but unless you're Artifact is at level 36+, you wont be able to discover the new traits. They said that when the artifact power is refunded, the power of your weapon shouldn't change much if at all.

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe they are only refunding AP spent above 35 points. So on a 54 point weapon you would get 59 million (I think) back and the 6.5 million or so will remain to keep the weapon at 35 traits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dicertification View Post
    I believe they are only refunding AP spent above 35 points. So on a 54 point weapon you would get 59 million (I think) back and the 6.5 million or so will remain to keep the weapon at 35 traits.
    Why are they doing this? Have they deleted the x% increase trait?

Any points spent above 35 will be refunded yes.

The first trait in the new path will give you dmg and health bonus same as the old 20/20 trait.

You can check what the new artifact traits will look like after you empower your artifact here
    Last edited by xrtc; 2017-03-28 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xrtc View Post

The first trait in the new path will give you dmg and health bonus same as the old 20/20 trait
    Actually you will be 1% stronger. The 2 traits are multiplicative with each other. 1.05 * 1.10 = 1.155 or 15.5%

People have already replied to this, but:
    Anything past 35 is refunded.
    There are 6 new 'traits' for each weapon. The first gives you the same bonus as the old 36-54 traits.
    Then you have a new set leading to a golden trait.
    Next they added +1 trait for your old 3/3 traits... making them all now go up to 4 each.
    And lastly there is a new 'paragon' trait, which gives you a proc for your main stat.

They added this to rebalance everyone for Tomb of Sargeras (everyone should pretty much be at the same level again) and to give people who were max 54 traits something to work towards again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xrtc View Post

The first trait in the new path will give you dmg and health bonus same as the old 20/20 trait.

You can check what the new artifact traits will look like after you empower your artifact here
    But I still the old 20/20 trait. Is it now just 1 rank and 5% increase?

But I still the old 20/20 trait. Is it now just 1 rank and 5% increase?
    They split that old bonus into two, separate, one-rank traits. One for 5% and one for 10%.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    They split that old bonus into two, separate, one-rank traits. One for 5% and one for 10%.
    Okay, I just check the calculator. It appears that they added 1 more rank on top of many traits so they are 4/4. So I get all of them as 4/4 or they willbe 3/4 for me to invest in?

What if i have AK lvl 23, will I get it lvl 26 after completing the quest?

Okay, I just check the calculator. It appears that they added 1 more rank on top of many traits so they are 4/4. So I get all of them as 4/4 or they willbe 3/4 for me to invest in?
    Not sure exactly what you mean, but all the details are in posts either on the front page or linked there.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.