Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by fyrenx View Post
    With the buff of POE I'm thinking of using POE and IFE on ST. Is it a good idea? Is POE worth comparing to Oneth?
    Pretty sure on average Oneth's will give you more DPS in ST and it sure as hell will in AoE. In addition, it makes your incredibly garbage 0% DPS for AoE 2P and 4P actually worth a damn. That said though, I have OI and PoE (also a few garbage legendaries like Sephuz and Shittidaria), but I prefer the boots over them because of the emergency heal it provides. It's saved my group from wipes so many times when I just have an emergency heal ready.

That said, PoE is definitely more consistent than OI. It might worth using in pure ST with low movement (OI+SD = better for movement even on ST; e.g., I'll always use SD on Trilliax for the mobility it gives during lasers) if you want the consistent damage, though when OI procs like mad, it's so fucking satisfying.

Also another small consideration for PoE is that it's a boot, which has more stats than OI which is a bracer (also PoE has BiS stats; OI has kinda close to BiS).
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-03-25 at 08:42 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Pure ST should be easy to work out if bracers are better than boots.
    Bracers tend towards ~5% total as starfall (+ a few SS extra). You just need to figure out if thats more than the extra 8% on your SW/LS... probably.

Any fight where an add might spawn though, straight back to bracers

I'm trying to decide if I'd be better off using Sephuz or Cinidaria in 7.2 The flat haste % on sephuz is tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by snackbacon View Post
    I'm trying to decide if I'd be better off using Sephuz or Cinidaria in 7.2 The flat haste % on sephuz is tempting.
    This actually.

And is the boots worth over cindaria?
    (I will never unequip bracers, Love those procs)

Deleted
    I really dislike Cinidaria. It might give a decent damage boost but it is in the place where you least want it. Especially as boomkin ramp up is significant so it hardly helps us.

Quote Originally Posted by paror View Post
    This actually.

And is the boots worth over cindaria?
    (I will never unequip bracers, Love those procs)
    I think the boots are going to be pretty nice. And yeah, I think you can keep those bracers equipped until the end of the expansion.

Pretty sure Boots are better than Cindaria for single target. Belt might be better fights with adds / AOE. OI/IFE better than both

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    The belt is mathematically dominant, and should add more than 10% theoretical throughput, possibly more given that we will put higher priority to keeping LB uptime high with it equipped.
    After first heroic NH since 7.2 I can confirm your assumption - Dark Titan's Advance is indeed very strong right now. Bloom part jumped from 2-4% total healing before the buff, to 8-13% after (effective, not counting ~60% overheal on average). All that with my Lifebloom uptime being far from optimal (65-80%). It might have been ninja-healing our HPala, but still - nothing wrong with helping him keeping the tanks topped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Pretty sure Boots are better than Cindaria for single target. Belt might be better fights with adds / AOE. OI/IFE better than
    both
    Guessed so, too bad I need to drop alot of ilvl (have 920 boots right now and only 905 belt) Both have same stats
    Hmm should try to map it out, guess for star augur boots will be better