BM tier 20, RIP tier 19

Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=260284/7...20-set-bonuses

Hunter T20 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus - Cobra Shot, Multi-shot, and Kill Command increase the damage bonus of Bestial Wrath by 1.5% for its remaining duration.
    Hunter T20 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus - Cobra Shot, Multi-shot, and Kill Command deal 20% increased damage while Bestial Wrath is active.

The bonuses seems pretty strong but I will really miss tier 19 4 set with the BW cd reduction.

Its kind of lame that Mantle will probably pull ahead even more as the way way OP legendary since you can reset BW a lot quicker without wasted DB procs. I'm at 6 legos now, I guess in another 4-5 months I'll have the entire collection and mantle :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=260284/7...20-set-bonuses

Hunter T20 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus - Cobra Shot, Multi-shot, and Kill Command increase the damage bonus of Bestial Wrath by 1.5% for its remaining duration.
    Hunter T20 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus - Cobra Shot, Multi-shot, and Kill Command deal 20% increased damage while Bestial Wrath is active.

The bonuses seems pretty strong but I will really miss tier 19 4 set with the BW cd reduction.

Its kind of lame that Mantle will probably pull ahead even more as the way way OP legendary since you can reset BW a lot quicker without wasted DB procs. I'm at 6 legos now, I guess in another 4-5 months I'll have the entire collection and mantle :P.
    I have a strong feeling one/both of these bonuses will change, as they are very bland, and very very similar to each other(essentially just more damage during BW).

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I have a strong feeling one/both of these bonuses will change, as they are very bland, and very very similar to each other(essentially just more damage during BW).
    LOL where have you been?

So for teir 19 BM hunter were yelling for months it didnt effect dire frenzy....MONTHS.....it was hot fixed last min

...and you think bonus are going to change? For a BM hunter? bwahahahahahaahahahaahah

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    LOL where have you been?

So for teir 19 BM hunter were yelling for months it didnt effect dire frenzy....MONTHS.....it was hot fixed last min

...and you think bonus are going to change? For a BM hunter? bwahahahahahaahahahaahah

meanwhile on Monk forums '' Monk the forgotten and nerfed class '', everyone thinks their class/spec is the worst, that will never change until said class or spec is miles above everything else.

LOL where have you been?

I mean, yeah, I got that. I know Blizzard has been pretty slow/slacking with some things. Call me naive if you want. As I said, it's a hunch. Especially with them mentioning T20 bonuses still being balanced/under construction. It's not a far reach.

I have feeling haste will become best stat.

With reduce cost on cobra by 8, we will get 40 extra focus which enough for another cobra+KC.

With 2P T20. BW will deal extra 15% after 5 set of cobra+KC. So the value of haste is very high for reduce GCD. And people will find out haste break point for 6set or 7set cobra+kc

Quote Originally Posted by Huanak View Post
    I have feeling haste will become best stat.

With reduce cost on cobra by 8, we will get 40 extra focus which enough for another cobra+KC.

With 2P T20. BW will deal extra 15% after 5 set of cobra+KC. So the value of haste is very high for reduce GCD. And people will find out haste break point for 6set or 7set cobra+kc
    Maybe, maybe not. Remember we still have to cast DB and and DB procs.
    Also, I sincerely hope BTI is no longer BiS in ToS but maybe it will still be. The proc will screw with your haste level.

LOL where have you been?

Yep THIS! I have lost faith in the BM design T... oh wait sorry lets not call them designers...
    Oh wait lets not call them Team either...
    Nvm... just forget the whole thing!
    We are pretty much fucked for the whole xpansion... YEYZ!
    Last edited by Gaboar; 2017-03-27 at 09:11 AM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't BW already increase all damage by 31% or 46% if you have the trait?

I'm curious if shoulders will be BiS anymore since that will stop you from running 4pc+2pc.

I have a feeling 4pc+2pc with belt and boots or ring will pull ahead of 4pc+ shoulders + belt.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    meanwhile on Monk forums '' Monk the forgotten and nerfed class '', everyone thinks their class/spec is the worst, that will never change until said class or spec is miles above everything else.
    no not really. 12 years playing hunter...only qqing when focus was introduced cause i thought the sky was falling....it just wasn't balance at level 80...and by CATA it was alright.

0 changes this expansion have been improvements. BM/MM/SURV all had better iteration of the spec.

You then get crap post from blizzard...from years ago and celestrion (or however you spell it) saying BW breaking CC was a bug...although it existed for 5 years to Muffins comments about us wanting a "I WIN" button for hati....0 respect for the hunter class design team.

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    I'm curious if shoulders will be BiS anymore since that will stop you from running 4pc+2pc.

I have a feeling 4pc+2pc with belt and boots or ring will pull ahead of 4pc+ shoulders + belt.
    I don't think BM will go for 4pc+2pc as a permanent setup, hence why I said RIP tier 19. You'll never take off shoulders, that just won't happen. For people who don't have shoulders, 4+2 might happen for the first few weeks of ToS, but I don't see it as a permanent BiS.

Not sure what ToS ilvl is but it would be at least a 15 ilvl boost. Tier 19 2 set is not that good that you would ignore 15 ivls. Tier 20 4 set is good enough that you wouldn't want to keep Tier 19 4 set.

Might keep doing NH for TF T19

no not really. 12 years playing hunter...
    Do you remember TBC prepatch? 60s with BC mechanics weren't remotely balanced*. Warriors were shit-stomping everyone in BGs, predictable crying resulted. "Bear with us, you're designed around 70, let's wait until we have a good sample of 70s, then we'll see." Crying dies down to slight grumbles, as this is reasonable. Meanwhile, hunters are doing great in BGs as well, but let's wait for 70, right guys, this is temp... What do you mean they just nerfed the shit out of our shots, especially Arcane?

*Back then they also designed for strengths and weaknesses, and teaming up to combine those strengths. You know, actual depth and team play. That was inconvenient for CrabDumbass though, having to actually be social and find groups...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/