Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Fixed that for you. Azeroth becomes a Titan when born.
    Azeroth is very much alive.
    -talking to magni
    -bled
    -stared at sargeras with one eye during the WotA

Formerly known as Arafal

Unfortunately Sargeras killed them all.
    Which blows, I was really hoping to see a full pure Aman'thul someday.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morfx View Post
    tinfoil here but, what if Magni wasn't communicating with Azeroth but with something else? lets say... i mean... i dont know the old god known for corrupting minds under the place we spoke with Magni, or the other old god pulling strings, i mean, who benefits from this invasion? us? the legion? when the dust settles we will be weaker, and the legion will be weaker, i know blizzard sucks at plots but i dont know... 1+1?
    An old god or something evil wouldnt let him feel "the feeling of a sunrise" and send him to a titan vault to rescue titan-created light infused cat owls

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeh View Post
    Have you ever played WoW? The amount of bosses who die and come back is laughable. They just reuse and rehash characters over and over. If any major character dies, there is absolutely no meaning to it because they could be brought back at any given time in the future. It's just sloppy lore. Example, since 7.2 is right around the corner, Illidan's involvement is interesting, but the guy died back in TBC, but let's just bring him back because...can't come up with any new characters.
    Like I said, don't talk about warcraft lore if you don't know what you're talking about. Facing a boss twice doesn't mean they died and came back. Very rarely has that ever happened. Even Illidan wasn't actually killed. He has a demon soul, thus can only be truly killed on a demon world. His soul and body were separated when he was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    We will find out when we go to argus. But despite having lost their forms, i do think the titans still reside deep within their guardians. You know... mimiron/freya/Odyn/Hodir, etc. I do think they will wake up and help us on argus.
    It would be beyond ridiculous otherwise. Mere mortals going in the nether and killing the titan that killed all others and can cleave a planet in half? Sounds a bit too much. There has to be a catch.
    I would like if we got help during a Sargeras fight. Would be cool if the "help" was a double edged sword though.

When the encounter starts you begin to hear whispers saying that Sargeras will win....ect. Eventually if becomes apparent that you can't beat the titan and the whispers tell you to use the pillars of azeroth. A party member clicks them, Khadgar screams "what are you doing?!?" then the whispering stops as massive black tentacles burst out of the ground and start pulling Sargeras down. The raid if able to kill him then but they also just released the old gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Like I said, don't talk about warcraft lore if you don't know what you're talking about. Facing a boss twice doesn't mean they died and came back. Very rarely has that ever happened. Even Illidan wasn't actually killed. He has a demon soul, thus can only be truly killed on a demon world. His soul and body were separated when he was defeated.
    That's not what I'm talking about, but you just don't get it. Anyway, the point is there is absolutely no reason to think the Titans won't come back, or it'll turn out 'they weren't actually dead', or whatever story reason Blizz will come up with.

There's no finality in WoW. Anything can be undone.

That's not what I'm talking about, but you just don't get it. Anyway, the point is there is absolutely no reason to think the Titans won't come back, or it'll turn out 'they weren't actually dead', or whatever story reason Blizz will come up with.

There's no finality in WoW. Anything can be undone.
    I am curious what major lore characters you know about that have been confirmed to have died, and then came back at a later time. Illidan was a poor example considering he was neither confirmed dead, nor did he ever really die in the first place... you know being pretty much a demon at that point in time and stuff.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but you're making it seem like it's the most common thing to have ever happened in this game. When in reality it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    An old god or something evil wouldnt let him feel "the feeling of a sunrise" and send him to a titan vault to rescue titan-created light infused cat owls
    If i want to convince my enemies im their friend, i would act like one. Why wouldn't a being far superior to me in machinations of deceit do it? Just a theory tho.

Have you ever played WoW? The amount of bosses who die and come back is laughable. They just reuse and rehash characters over and over. If any major character dies, there is absolutely no meaning to it because they could be brought back at any given time in the future. It's just sloppy lore. Example, since 7.2 is right around the corner, Illidan's involvement is interesting, but the guy died back in TBC, but let's just bring him back because...can't come up with any new characters.
    I guess you never watched the cut scene where he is captured and not dead, from back in TBC.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The titan spirits never got completely destroyed and got Absorbed by the Keepers , stated in Chronicle 1 page 54.

Deleted
    They're busy forging our epic loot kappa.

It's never really clarified if the Pantheon = ALL titans. In fact, that probably isn't true. They were searching for other titans, and as they point out, the whole universe is a big place to search. Not even sure there weren't known titans that just weren't members of the Pantheon (not counting Azeroth).

The Pantheon (the group that would apparently be interested in helping the most) is generally for all intents and purposes dead though.

BC there would be no game for the player if everything was always taken care of by the powers that be in this game?
    Also, don't know if I have picked up on this throughout this thread, but they seem to be dead, deceased, merked, murdered, betrayed, yada yada yada.

Side note: so about these pillars of creation?

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    What the fuck titans. Wouldn't this make things way easier?
    who needs the titans when I log on

Azeroth will shake us off like some naughty fleas.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    They're dead.
    So is Sargeras. But it's not stopping him. So why is it stopping the other Titans?

And it's not due to being a demon and reforming in the Nether since Sargeras isn't a demon.

Lorelol again?

OP never came back to reply to the thread.... must be embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    That is.... so sad poor lil baba
    azeroth is just a super titan taking a super nap he'll be k when he wakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    The theory that Magni is not talking to Azeroth is based on one of the whispers of Il'gynoth inside the Emerald Nightmare.
    "The king of diamonds has been made pawn."
    Magni, being a king who was turned into diamond, being made a pawn of the Old Gods.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death