Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Trump obviously spent the first 70 days gathering his chi. Once he has enough he will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN in an instant.
    So 70 days of charging the spirit bomb, but will he actually hit anything with it or will he whiff? : P

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So 70 days of charging the spirit bomb, but will he actually hit anything with it or will he whiff? : P
    It's going to be amazing, no doubt about that. Best one ever. Trump knows chi, he has the best chi. It will make Goku SAD. So I'd wager Trump's Genki-Dama is going to affect the entire universe at once and spread freedom (from healthcare) and the American way (made great again) to every corner of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You can also thank the Democrats for the long delay in confirming Trumps cabinet, something that Obama didn't have to face.
    Yes, Obama did face delays. In fact, Trump hasn't even caught up to some of Obama's delays yet.

Here's a link if you care about facts over rhetoric: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ons-will-take/

Quote Originally Posted by koltec View Post
    last i checked he has only been in office for 67 days now quite aways off from 100
    Actually, we're already two-thirds of the way there. More than half of his 100 days have been spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Democrats did not let republicans participate in ACA at all so they all voted against it, what did you think was going to happen when the republicans turned around and did the same thing?????
    I don't think that's quite accurate. The ACA that was initially proposed vs. the ACA that became law are dramatically different things, primarily due to efforts to get Republican support, so I'm pretty sure the Dems did let Republicans participate.

More here: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-birth/397742/

Deleted
    I'd be very interested to learn why you hold this opinion.
    well the old ones are overrated, we didn't live back then. Obama was very sneaky. Bush was slow on the uptake. I never felt him to be a president.

Trump is a funny guy who isn't funny on purpose. The best kind of funny. Since he is president I have had a great time. Nothing bad happened

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    well the old ones are overrated, we didn't live back then.
    We have detailed historical records, and people who lived through many of the presidents of the past 60+ years, we don't need to have lived while they were in office. Why do you think they were all overrated?

Obama was very sneaky.
    In what ways? How did that impact his overall presidency?

Bush was slow on the uptake. I never felt him to be a president.
    See above.

Trump is a funny guy who isn't funny on purpose. The best kind of funny.
    A) You're one of the first people I've read call him funny. And from the few times I've seen him try to tell jokes, it's cringey.

B) So...is your measure of a president their ability to tell a joke?...

Since he is president I have had a great time. Nothing bad happened
    So is that your arbitrary measure of success?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Yeah, this liberal dude who has been voting for a conservative national party all his life. Do you guys ever go beyond simply partisan blaming when trying to make a point? Or is that too hard of a task for you?
    Also is moving discussion points the only way you feel you can keep up??

Sorry but my point was "you can't seriously tell Trump has no vision and his policies won't be implemented" after only 100 days. But you decided to move a milepost. Okay, I don't care who u voted for and for how long, you just don't bump into thread being a typical crybaby(at the same time calling Trump crybaby) and expect to be taken seriously

Deleted
    We have detailed historical records, we don't need to have lived while they were in office. Why do you think they were all overrated?

In what ways? How did that impact his overall presidency?

See above.

A) You're one of the first people I've read call him funny. And from the few times I've seen him try to tell jokes, it's cringey.

B) So...is your measure of a president their ability to tell a joke?...

So is that your arbitrary measure of success?
    It is my personal measure. the best kind of measure.

I don't give much about history. I have to look into the present and future.

I really enjoyed the last couple of months
    so have I, but I'm pretty sure for very different reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be very interested to learn why you hold this opinion.
    Shitposting mostly.

I don't give much about history. I have to look into the present and future.
    This explains quite a bit actually, thanks for the context.

Deleted
    This explains quite a bit actually, thanks for the context.
    you are pretty mean for a moderator aren't you?
    but I think you don't need to worry about infractions, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    so have I, but I'm pretty sure for very different reasons.
    Why were you having a great couple of months my friend?

you are pretty mean for a moderator aren't you?
    but I think you don't need to worry about infractions, eh?
    How is that mean? I simply thanked you for the context you presented for your opinion. If you're reading an insult there that's on you, because none was written.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-03-28 at 06:40 PM.

Oh well...
    Win some, lose some.

This isn't a sprint anyway, it is more of a marathon.

Deleted
    How is that mean? I simply thanked you for the context you presented for your opinion. If you're reading an insult there, that's on you, because none was written.
    mmo-c rules state that implying an insult is the same as a direct insult.
    You may think me a fool, but just because I have different views doesn't make me stupid

mmo-c rules state that implying an insult is the same as a direct insult.
    You may think me a fool, but just because I have different views doesn't make me stupid
    Different views/opinions may make you "wrong" in the eyes of some people though.

Why were you having a great couple of months my friend?
    pretty much just watching the Trump administration and the rest of the GOP showing America how incapable they are of governing. I mean almost 8 years and the ONE piece of legislation they have railed against for that long and they they can't even get their shit together enough to repeal it while they hold all the cards? it tickles me endlessly.

Deleted
    pretty much just watching the Trump administration and the rest of the GOP showing America how incapable they are of governing. I mean almost 8 years and the ONE piece of legislation they have railed against for that long and they they can't even get their shit together enough to repeal it while they hold all the cards? it tickles me endlessly.
    oh I thought you were talking about something personal like love, friendship, buying a new car you've always wanted.
    my bad I misunderstood

oh I thought you were talking about something personal like love, friendship, buying a new car you've always wanted.
    my bad I misunderstood
    oh I got a pay raise, if that counts.

Deleted
    oh I got a pay raise, if that counts.
    yeah it definitively does. Some people say money is the source of happiness. I don't quite see it that way, but one can always use money to help others and in that comes greatness and happiness

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump has atleast set a new record on civilian deaths from the drone strike program.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7649486.html

Guess he really is goin after their families.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!