Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lucred View Post
    Ok... So he is saying that if things go badly and start to get tough, he will just abandon the mess he worked towards and move somewhere better? Yeah... real sacrifice there...
    It's the fact his entire scheme was to make brexit 'independant', making claims UKIP wasn't racist when clearly it was, and now he got what he wanted, he has the money to just up and leave whenever he wants, while the people themselves suffer if things turn bad.

I'm all for either public flogging him, or dropping him out a plane in an Islamic controlled war zone and drone filming him to see how long he lasts.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You (Brits) should make sure he remains in the commonwealth.. don't you have any remote island somewhere, where he can be discarded at? lol
    The only proper way to dispose of the likes of Farage is to launch them into the sun. Otherwise the pollution their corpses would leave behind would spawn more copies of them.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-03-28 at 07:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Of course he wants to move to America. He's already been involved with the Trump admin, so what exactly would he lose out on?

Seems like he's itching to help ruin another country.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Great, 'soft' Brexit coming up then

I'm not surprised. Spent years of shittalking in the EUP, getting his entire nation into a shitload of unnecessary bullshit and then jumps ship while he laughs his ass off in the US. It's not like you couldn't see this from a mile off.

Unfortunately, there are still people believing in his message, which we can now safely assume was the second successful troll attempt in higher politics. I'm sure the first thing he'll do in the US is high five Trump while they go and have a laugh over the gullible sheep that listened to them. Makes you want to punch his already punchable face even more. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Is this similar to all the celebrities in the US virtue signalling, that they would leave the US if Trump won?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Nah its cool though, because Brexit voters were informed and all that.

Not a surprise, he should never have been allowed to present a campaign on blatant lies.
    To be fair, the remain campaign came up with plenty of porkies too

Deleted
    Nah its cool though, because Brexit voters were informed and all that.

Not a surprise, he should never have been allowed to present a campaign on blatant lies.
    I don't get this position. Excusing the leave voters as uninformed. They knew what they were voting for. This idea that they were tricked is laughable. The truth is they are just grim people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the hundreds of celebrities that said they were leaving if Trump got elected....oh yeah still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Where are the hundreds of celebrities that said they were leaving if Trump got elected....oh yeah still here.
    I don't get this comparison. Those celebrities weren't the heads of the Hillary campaign, nor even politicians. Nigel Fuckface was one of the heads of Brexit and is a politician.

Comparing the two doesn't make a lick of sense. Yeah, what the celebrities did was stupid, but it's nowhere near as cowardly and spineless as Nigel Fuckface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't get this comparison. Those celebrities weren't the heads of the Hillary campaign, nor even politicians. Nigel Fuckface was one of the heads of Brexit and is a politician.

Comparing the two doesn't make a lick of sense. Yeah, what the celebrities did was stupid, but it's nowhere near as cowardly and spineless as Nigel Fuckface.
    Something about hollow threats that no one really gives a fuck about.

I do not care where Nigel moves or where Rosie O'Donnell moves

Deleted
    Well obviously. Time to abandon ship like a rat.

Deleted
    Its not even a position anymore, its complete exasperation at everything Brexit related, and considering I have a better chance of walking to the moon than changing anyones mind on here, I dont really care about hurting peoples feelings, my only benefit from this complete train wreck, is the fucking huge "I told you so" I'll get in the years to come. And even that doesnt really do anything for me.

Many of them might just be grim people, but I'd say a fair amount of them were tricked, farmers being an example.
    Might as well go sell them snake oil. Being tricked is a cop out, it means uninformed. These dummies who voted against thier interest did so because they hold other grim values that outweigh thier reason. These people are hostages to thier emotions and should be called out, not sympathised with.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Something about hollow threats that no one really gives a fuck about.

I do not care where Nigel moves or where Rosie O'Donnell moves
    I mean, I give a fuck about it with him. With celebrities? Shit no, I don't care about them.

But when the head of a nationalist movement achieves their goals, and then states they'll flat out leave their country if things go to shit as a result, I think that's pretty telling of the type of people who led and supported said movement.

What is does is relevant, and people do give a fuck about it given his position within the Brexit campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I mean, I give a fuck about it with him. With celebrities? Shit no, I don't care about them.

But when the head of a nationalist movement achieves their goals, and then states they'll flat out leave their country if things go to shit as a result, I think that's pretty telling of the type of people who led and supported said movement.

What is does is relevant, and people do give a fuck about it given his position within the Brexit campaign.
    Are you aware Farage wasn't part of the official leave campaign

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyreg View Post
    That did not however prevent him to take credit for the achievement rather vocally after the vote. He also said if i recall as one of the architects that he directly after said he was going to stand aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Brexit is a good indicator of why important decisions should never be decided with a public vote. The public is stupid and easily manipulated.
    Churchill said it the best. Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Might as well go sell them snake oil. Being tricked is a cop out, it means uninformed. These dummies who voted against thier interest did so because they hold other grim values that outweigh thier reason. These people are hostages to thier emotions and should be called out, not sympathised with.
    I think you are being far too simplistic. How many people voted for remain simply as they thought they were doing ok and didn't want to rock the boat, or worse simply through fear. I think you underestimate the number of 'reluctant' remainers and painting all leave voters as 'uninformed' or worse 'dummies' is just too black and white

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyreg View Post
    Nope, but he pimped the fucking shit out of it as much as he could and associating himself closely with the Brexit movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could almost see it as self-exile, but usually people aren't so enthusiastic about it.