Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post

You're...serious, aren't you?
    Bro, it's not about how you feel

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I don't think people love him. I do think people are using anyone who has had any prior experience in the whitehouse who has denounced Trump as further evidence that he is unfit for office.
    Actually, I think it's more like "Man, when the Devil himself says you're too evil even by his standards, there's a problem." :P

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Actually, I think it's more like "Man, when the Devil himself says you're too evil even by his standards, there's a problem." :P
    I'm not saying I'm disagreeing with dick on this lol. We entered bizzaro world at some point here. But my reasoning for thinking dick is right is the evidence that is continuing to pile up, the cover up that the Trump team seems to want to try, and the fact that several officials who either currently or previously held a high position in office are all saying the same thing.

If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. So dick can call something right while I can still hate the man's guts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Bro, it's not about how you feel
    Agreed. It's about your ignorance regarding words and how they work.

10+ Year Old Account

You're talking with someone more obtuse that a 359 degree angle.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. It's about your ignorance regarding words and how they work.
    Bro it's not about how you feel man, how many times do I have to tell you

He is entirely serious. He thinks that if you are asked to not show up, and you don't means that it is your fault that you didn't show up for those cancelled hearings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    And trump went on another twitter rampage. He wants to know why Why isn't the House Intelligence Committee looking into the Bill & Hillary deal that allowed big Uranium to go to Russia, Russian speech.... When is enough going to be enough for people? This guy is a disgrace.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...ia-health-care
    Someone should probably tell him, that Hillary didn't sell uranium. But I guess it wouldn't help, considering I am still seeing followers of his tout that tired line even after I link them factcheckers that say its false. They just claim that the fact checker is biased and therefore, wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post

If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. So dick can call something right while I can still hate the man's guts.
    Agreed... maybe I missed something but I thought you or somebody else was somehow equating that the left now "love" him because he said something the Left agrees with, which is totally wrong as you pointed out. Dick can say 2+8=10 and still be right about that equation and still be a douchebag, as you pointed out. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Someone should probably tell him, that Hillary didn't sell uranium. But I guess it wouldn't help, considering I am still seeing followers of his tout that tired line even after I link them factcheckers that say its false. They just claim that the fact checker is biased and therefore, wrong.
    This line right here is the perfect example as to why that Atlas Shrugged "Follow what you believe is your best self-interest and that Selfishness is a virtue" is total bullshit. Because those dolts let their feelings guide their thoughts (not the other way around, like rational thinking humans do) they will gladly lie even to themselves in order to protect their Ego from being harmed - all in the name of protecting their bullshit Self-Interest. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    It would be nice to see him act like an adult one time. Retract the statement and tell everyone he was wrong. Of course that will never happen.
    I think if that happened, we better check to see if Hell has frozen over, or if there are millions of pigs flying out of Trump's ass. Because the Apocalypse just started or something.

@mvallas, I think that was Stacyrect. They made the initial post saying that the left loves cheney all of a sudden, and my post was trying to clarify that no, we don't. But he can be right on this and certainly would have more insight into the topic than the average person seeing as he is a former vice president.

I may not have been particularly clear on my intentions with my first post, so sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    I'm far out on that plank? People literally hate Dick Cheney, they hate George Bush. Trump shit all over Bush and Cheney. If you think the exhibition where they were paraded out to give their opinion isn't anything but a political endeavor to take a jab at Trump, ya got problems lol.
    How many Republican senators sitting today were in the same seats when Cheney and Bush were running the show?

The President is a hood ornament, the Republican Party is still the Republican Party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is entirely serious. He thinks that if you are asked to not show up, and you don't means that it is your fault that you didn't show up for those cancelled hearings.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone should really sit Trump down and explain to him that he needs to accept the fact that Hillary lost the election and now he's stuck pretending to be President of the United States for the next four years (unless he quits or dies first).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Someone should really sit Trump down and explain to him that he needs to accept the fact that Hillary lost the election and now he's stuck pretending to be President of the United States for the next four years (unless he quits or dies first).
    There is always impeachment, which is inching ever so closely to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Senate Intelligence Committee to start Russia probe interviews next week"
    The Senate Intelligence Committee will begin as soon as Monday privately interviewing 20 people in its ongoing investigation of Russian involvement in the 2016 election as well as potential ties to the Trump campaign, its leaders said Wednesday.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    There is always impeachment, which is inching ever so closely to him.
    Not really, it would take criminal charges or Paul Ryan to draft articles of impeachment.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    WH Press Conference.
    Spucer admits that Nunes got his info from 2 WH Officials.
    It's nice to have confirmation that Nunes is literally shilling for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    WH Press Conference.
    Named by the NY Times...

Ezra Cohen-Watnick- senior director for intelligence at NSC
    Michael Ellis- national security lawyer at the White House Counsel

And to be clear, this appears to be that they found documents that showed ambassadors and foreign officials talking about trying to develop contacts. This is nothingness in regards to Trump being tapped or even surveilled. This is about surveillance of foreign officials.

Nunes is officially a fucking joke.

Named by the NY Times...

Ezra Cohen-Watnick- senior director for intelligence at NSC
    Michael Ellis- national security lawyer at the White House Counsel

And to be clear, this appears to be that they found documents that showed ambassadors and foreign officials talking about trying to develop contacts. This is nothingness in regards to Trump being tapped or even surveilled. This is about surveillance of foreign officials.

Nunes is officially a fucking joke.
    Trump also overrode McMasters who wanted to remove Cohen-Watnick from his current position and move him to another area of the department. Cohen-Watnick went above McMasters to Bannon and Kushner who had Trump overrule the move.

McMasters seems to be a pretty neutral party. He may have thought Cohen-Watnick was compromised or unfit for the position due to his ties to Flynn, or other intelligence info. Seems likely now that he was named as a source feeding "anonymous" intel to Nunes behind the back of the House.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah but guys her emails.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    WH Press Conference.
    So since Nunes violated the espionage act, according to himself during his confirmation, when can we expect charges to be brought up? Kidding of course, nothing will happen.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-