10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    User scores are super polarizing, and always have been. Why would anyone actually look at those? :P

76 is considered average, and a type of game that one would buy, but maybe not for $60, but wait later. Honestly, I feel that way for this game, but I already have it, so w/e.
    because i don't trust the "professional game critics" (e.g. ign,games radar,gamespot,etc.)review scores anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    I think i remember this planet, found it yesterday, but also it says, it has shitload of molten paladium (or whatever of that heavy metal) wich melts any other metal. And the blue tint happens when oxydation happens. Or it could be Galium..
    Basiaclly lots of heavy motlen metals, some of them are blue.

That´s like the Dr. Keneddy´s satelite (that explodes in your face when you do the side mission with it)

- - - Updated - - -

nope, no voiced codex entries
    so i would really like to know wtf they were doing these last couple years if they took out a lot of the detail that made mass effect shine.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/GtQ4d

Point me the Lanat please ? Thanks.
    You can't craft a Lanat. It is a rare drop off of Kett enemies. There are a couple of weapons/armour pieces that you can't craft and have to hope drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    You can't craft a Lanat. It is a rare drop off of Kett enemies. There are a couple of weapons/armour pieces that you can't craft and have to hope drop.
    yeah like Widow Sniper rifle.. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    That´s like the Dr. Keneddy´s satelite (that explodes in your face when you do the side mission with it)
    No it isn't, its orbiting some random barren planet in the same system as the Remnant ship. Dr. Kennedy's satellites only appear above outpost planets after you put an outpost there.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes, they do care about Metacritic scores. Those are still sadly a measure of success for many publishers, and often times determine whether or not a development team will get the much sought after launch bonuses or not.

And it hitting #1 in the UK is nice, but last I recall it's currently selling below ME3 and even ME2 is globally. And the fact that we're a week from launch and EA has yet to pimp any sales numbers/momentum indicates that there aren't any early "wins" for them to brag about. It's still likely selling very well and will end up just fine financially, but it's already looking like this is not going to be a major financial win for them.
    Its a 76 thats not bad, most Cods hover around high 70 to low 80s and they are one of Ea's most popular franchises. Ya the games have tech bugs but every mass effect game hell every bioware game has them. is like some people forgot this, i cant count the number of times enemies or myself got stuck in a wall in the trilagy or the number of times i was floating above the ground, or the numerous facial bugs.

Online video game critic scores are just opinions. theirs still a hell a lot of salt over the whole Me 3 ending debacle just look at metacritic half of the user reviews are 0s because of how salty they are, not not objective at all this salt extends to many or the critic reviews as well.

They gave me 3 an 89. even though it had just as many if not more bugs than Andromida, 360 owl necks, clipping teeth, bugged eyes, bad lip sync ect, the only facial bugs in andromida i have seen are rare lip sync issues.. In addition this you have the games ending upset, and weaker combat compared to Andromida. there is also the nostalgia effect from the original trilogy as well.

Art reviews are always subjective, its not like they are reviewing computer parts.

EA is a company, they care mainly about profits, not critical a claim, as long as the game franchise sales well there will be more, especially when it has a Mp mode packed with micro transactions.

Also the Uk is only counting physical copy's right now. Origin is used a hell of a lot more used now than in 2012. i bought physical ME 3 but digital MEA myself.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-03-28 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I hope all the shit flinging doesn't end up hurting the future of this franchise, because EA are unfortunately, fickle masters, who don't hesitate to terminate studios for any perceived failures.
    Metascore between 74-76 already puts the francise and Bioware in danger, the shitty hatewagon is just icing on top of it.

EA might give Bioware one more chance, after that they'll join Bullfrog, Westwood and Maxis in the graveyard if they don't deliver 90+ game.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can craft that rifle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Metascore between 74-76 already puts the francise and Bioware in danger, the shitty hatewagon is just icing on top of it.

EA might give Bioware one more chance, after that they'll join Bullfrog, Westwood and Maxis in the graveyard if they don't deliver 90+ game.
    Yeah they are already dick deep in their new IP that comes out next year I think. If that one is bad as well though, indeed, RIP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    No it isn't, its orbiting some random barren planet in the same system as the Remnant ship. Dr. Kennedy's satellites only appear above outpost planets after you put an outpost there.
    Still, usess the same model

thats Black Widow. I meant the "only" Widow, the single-shot one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Its a 76 thats not bad, most Cods hover around high 70 to low 80s and they are one of Ea's most popular franchises. Ya the games have tech bugs but every mass effect game hell every bioware game has them. is like some people forgot this, i cant count the number of times enemies or myself got stuck in a wall in the trilagy or the number of times i was floating above the ground, or the numerous facial bugs.

Online video game critic scores are just opinions. theirs still a hell a lot of salt over the whole Me 3 ending debacle just look at metacritic half of the user reviews are 0s because of how salty they are, not not objective at all this salt extends to many or the critic reviews as well.

They gave me 3 an 89. even though it had just as many if not more bugs than Andromida, 360 owl necks, clipping teeth, bugged eyes, bad lip sync ect, the only facial bugs in andromida i have seen are rare lip sync issues.. In addition this you have the games ending upset, and weaker combat compared to Andromida. there is also the nostalgia effect from the original trilogy as well.

Art reviews are always subjective, its not like they are reviewing computer parts.

EA is a company, they care mainly about profits, not critical a claim, as long as the game franchise sales well there will be more, especially when it has a Mp mode packed with micro transactions.

Also the Uk is only counting physical copy's right now. Origin is used a hell of a lot more used now than in 2012. i bought physical ME 3 but digital MEA myself/
    no it's because the ending for 3 is objectively 7th grade level writing. it's bad. it's something a tech college teacher would put an f on and tell you to redo it. in a story driven game that is unacceptable.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Haven't seen much grammar mistakes or such but noticed odd animations, helmets not being on while on no atmosphere planets and a quite funny bug as well, if you complete 100% viability on all planets before the 'Hunting for Archon' story mission they will still say that this 'Meridian' city or whatever that is is happy along with all other planets you have 100% on, Also Vetras loyalty mission was quite buggy because when i was watching cameras I could see my teammates on the other side of the locked doors and it in turn triggered the enemies to shoot at them.

Had a lot of minor visual bugs as well but let's hope for some fixes on those or atleast if a sequel is planned that they have proper face animations...

10+ Year Old Account
    Still, usess the same model
    Oh well then yeah, they are all the same model. I thought you were saying that this satellite was one of those satellites.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Pretty sure you can craft all the armor in the game (?), the Lanat is the only thing I looted that I couldn't craft during my entire run.

It's an already unlocked development (no need to research), you just need a high enough level and you will be able to craft all the rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Not sure why that's spoilered but didn't they say ME:A will be a standalone game?
    IF we ever get another Mass Effect game, it'll be set on Andromeda. We might not play as Ryder, and there could be significant timeskip to allow the Milky Way colonists really build out their worlds, but the game would be set on Andromeda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    It's an already unlocked development (no need to research), you just need a high enough level and you will be able to craft all the rank.
    Oh, you´re correct here.. but what´s the level requiements for it.. While i can craft VII level Black widow, but only level VI of normal one (and i´m level 50).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkamus Prime View Post
    Haven't seen much grammar mistakes
    They stick out like a sore thumb to me.

That's Black Widow, not Widow.

Is the M-98 Widow even in the game, though?

Oh, you´re correct here.. but what´s the level requiements for it.. While i can craft VII level Black widow, but only level VI of normal one (and i´m level 50).
    Weirdly enough you need to be level 51 to unlock the rank VII of the "default" crafts. Don't know why.

Deleted
    Ohh, damn, now Im going to be annoyed by that as well>.<

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure everyone already knows, but on PC instead of hitting ESC a bunch to get out of menus or the map you can just hit Tab to return to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no it's because the ending for 3 is objectively 7th grade level writing. it's bad. it's something a tech college teacher would put an f on and tell you to redo it. in a story driven game that is unacceptable.
    That what im saying , look at the meticritic score for 3 it should be a lot lower than it is. Metacritic thinks 3>Androimida. That itself shows that at least imo their reviews dont hold much water.