AK 25 catch up for alts?

Has anyone seen the vendor or quest that allows us to get our toons to ak 25?

Theres the standard tomes for the catch up. I also think you can instantly train up to 25 just you have to pay 500 resources each.

its teh same npc that u start the research (normal way)

Each character is it's own character, I never understood why "Alts" should have catch-ups.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Each character is it's own character, I never understood why "Alts" should have catch-ups.
    So you don't have to spend months if you want to change mains? Just a wild guess.

I just came back today after about 6 month away and could only buy upto lvl 15 AK. My old main had lvl 17 so i assume you have to have some toon at 20 to buy lvl 20? So will i have to have some one at lvl 25 to use this catch up? Seems rather pointless if that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    So you don't have to spend months if you want to change mains? Just a wild guess.

I just came back today after about 6 month away and could only buy upto lvl 15 AK. My old main had lvl 17 so i assume you have to have some toon at 20 to buy lvl 20? So will i have to have some one at lvl 25 to use this catch up? Seems rather pointless if that is the case.
    15 is the max you can buy i think. No matter what other characters have.

I still don't see how alts should be allowed to jump ahead, just because you've already done it on 1. All characters should be treated as a first character.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I still don't see how alts should be allowed to jump ahead, just because you've already done it on 1. All characters should be treated as a first character.
    How would you feel if you had to wait 125 days to reach AK25, without any form of catchup, it makes alts or newcomers infinitely behind.

I bet you only play 1 character...

Oh, and make that 245 days at AK50...

Alts never jumped ahead, they are always 5 AK behind which is almost a month.. 7.2 might have changed the entry point to AK25, but in a few months it will still be AK25 for new players until 7.3 which is ages away.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-28 at 11:27 PM.

Go to your researcher, pick up quest to increase AK by 1, give him 500 resources, get scroll, use, gain AK, repeat as necessary until AK 25 is reached, profit.

Deleted
    15 is the max you can buy i think. No matter what other characters have.
    No, when your main has ak 25 you can buy ak 20 for them.
    and yeah we get it you dont have any alts

well, u can buy upto 25 now in patch 7.2