10+ Year Old Account
    UK version of the Square Enix Mystery Bundle contained Just Cause 3. I can imagine there's a ton of people kicking themselves for not purchasing it (including myself). I don't even know what the other bundled games are.

The US version might not contain JC3. The UK version had 4 games, the US has 5 games. However, there are three days left to purchase the US bundle rather than it being same day as the UK bundle, which is likely intentional to see how many people purchase the US version in hopes of JC3.

Chivalry is free on Steam if you click "install" before the offer ends (in two days).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    UK version of the Square Enix Mystery Bundle contained Just Cause 3. I can imagine there's a ton of people kicking themselves for not purchasing it (including myself). I don't even know what the other bundled games are.

The US version might not contain JC3. The UK version had 4 games, the US has 5 games. However, there are three days left to purchase the US bundle rather than it being same day as the UK bundle, which is likely intentional to see how many people purchase the US version in hopes of JC3.
    Huh, well I already own JC3 so I guess if it is included I am glad I didn't buy the bundle after all.

7+ Year Old Account
    New Humble Bundle is out, and it appears to be an offering aimed at those that enjoy playing with friends/others:

https://www.humblebundle.com/hooked-...iplayer-bundle

Deleted
    Haven't personally played HellDivers, but by all accounts it's good.
    But, not good for KB&M so much as it is controller.
    From makers of Magicka though

10+ Year Old Account
    Tricky Towers is amusing. It's like Tetris with physics. But I'm a lowly single player guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Couple decent games in this giant Bundlestars bundle https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...eid=4f7d3dc646

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post

They pre-announced JC-3 in the EU version. I am guessing that it's because EU has the refund option. The US version doesn't offer a refund so they didn't pre-announce anything.

Mini-ninjas is one of the extras and it's a great game, BTW.

You also only have a day odd to buy the US version.

Free on the Steam Store, if you haven't already got it:

Minion Masters

http://store.steampowered.com/app/489520/

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Damn, one more of those that will add a ton of games that I won't ever play and just hope that idlemaster will work again for me some day... and that I'll find the motivation to go list thousands of cards with the new shitty Steam sell system
    Uh,. why don't you guys switch to ASF?
    It works perfectly fine.

Idlemaster was broken sometime ago - you have to manually update it.

Deleted
    Another World $1.50.
    https://www.chrono.gg

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Another World $1.50.
    https://www.chrono.gg
    But what if I want This World and not Another one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    But what if I want This World and not Another one?
    Perfect timing, it is also on sale right now to the highest bidder, sold as seen.
    Situated in a quiet part of the galaxy, but with a minor human infestation.

i see dungeon siege 3 on SG a lot,. is there a bundle somewhere with it?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    i see dungeon siege 3 on SG a lot,. is there a bundle somewhere with it?
    The latest SE bundle had it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new G2A monthly subscription games have been released (all keys are provided by developers).

Epistory - Typing Chronicles
    Dirt: Showdown
    Unbox
    Hue
    Table Top Racing: World Tour

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam is having a big anime sale right now, including games and TV. Grabbed Half-Genie Hero, though I wonder why Shantae counts as "anime". Considering Tales of Berseria, though it's only 15% off.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, since I didn't see a lit anywhere, the U.S. version of the Square bundle:

Hitman Absolution Elite Edition
    LARA CROFT AND THE GUARDIAN OF LIGHT
    THE LAST REMNANT
    MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT
    DUNGEON SIEGE III

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Hitman Absolution Elite Edition
    LARA CROFT AND THE GUARDIAN OF LIGHT
    THE LAST REMNANT
    MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT
    DUNGEON SIEGE III
    I have a problem with the SE bundle. Despite it being really really bad. It only totals up to $79.95 where they said the bundle would be over $80. They really skimped out on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    And that was the US bundle, that rookie mistake, hope their lawyers are ready, they're in for some massive class action lawsuit.
    It sort of throws out their no refunds option. How can you not offer a refund if you don't give what you said you would give.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I have a problem with the SE bundle. Despite it being really really bad. It only totals up to $79.95 where they said the bundle would be over $80. They really skimped out on this one.
    Maybe they're counting the 20% off coupon for one purchase that doesn't include eastern titles, which is about 90% of Square Enix's catalogue.