Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So you wouldn't kick someone in an instance for under performing or not picking up the slack? Find that hard to believe.
    Unless you're wiping or nearly wiping there's no reason at all. Their low DPS might cause the instance to take an extra 3-4 minutes in a session which is probably hours long. Even then if they are learning it like you are today there's excuse to kick people.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    LFD and LFR have always been this way.
    It really hasnt. The culture's changed a hell of a lot recently.

OP, sorry that happened. Most groups won't be like that though. Always a chance to get spastics like this in LFD where there's absolutely zero accountability for your actions

If I see people pulling less than 150k in Heroics they get the boot.
    You do know that you can join HC with 810 or 825?!? now? With that logic if i see anyone doing less than 2mil+ sustained aoe DPS ill kick them in LFR, LFD, normal mythic and so on.,. Just because i can

Was it mechanics or gear/dps that you was kicked?

I mean its not like bosses have enrage timers in 5mans and 9 times out of ten its mechanics that fuck newbies but seeing how hardly anyone has done this new dungeon it does seem harsh if it was down to mechanics.

But like i said just roll with a guild cause a guild if they are good will never kick you instead they will teach you and tell you where you are going wrong.

To all of you morons saying "They don't want to carry you" and bullshit like this, its a fucking heroic.with gear giving you over 3 mill hp as a dps. Thats what, 880+ ?

They will kill shit so fast. If you are a full group of people who overgear fucking heroic raids, then you are a complete wanker if you kick a lower geared player. That is a simple fact.

We usualy 4 man 1 random per day for the Ap. If we do 1 million pluss dps on bosses. Then what is the problem with having one player who might be new to the game or just really bad geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Learn to play.

Or make your own 'fail group'.
    Alternatively, don't use the dungeon finder if you want exclusively high-geared people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    In a random Heroic LFD that I could probably 2 or 3 man. No I wouldn't.
    you can probably solo it if you have good gear, i know i can as dps and as tank....

Same shitty community who think you need 900+ gear to do an 875 raid or mid tier mythic +. The same idiots who don't invite anyone under 870 to a normal mythic despite a lot of us doing it at 820.

Just gotta ignore them and move on

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    People with gear far over 845 have a thing called Mythic/Mythic+, and not be a jerk to a 825 queable content...

Same for LFR, there's higher raids for people to do...

If a few 880-900+ are there, you'd do 3x the dps of a newly geared 825 anyway so whats the problem, just finish the run.

Yes if someone causes wipes due to bad mechanics or something it's a different story...

And yes I put this in the context of 7.2, heroics need 825 to queue for 845 gear, mythics drop 865.

Also people gotta realize that a newly dinged character does not get instant 870 class hall set(needs a ton of order resource), or 860 world quest/pvp loot (it scales gradually based off player loot), or instant 875 crafted gear (expensive obliterum)
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-28 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I did LFR last night and as tank was top on 90% of the fights,not to mention 1st boss where i did 40% more than the 2nd one and not once have I thought of kicking ppl crossed my mind. Not because im good or better than other but because its a fcking game and not something your life depends on, LFR and LFD are joke and even anything till +6M can be done without healer or 1 dps. So why do i need to be retarded idion and kick ppl if they fail in new dungeon?!
    Because you don't deserve to be carried if you're bad. Plain and simple. Has nothing to do with being good, better, or elitist. It comes down to people taking personal responsibility. Something this world and this game is clearly lacking.

Deleted
    It is slightly worrysome when the thought process now is that when you have a tool to kick people, it is fine to kick them for whatever reason you see fit. If the dungeon tool has a chance of getting you into a group of either badly geared or just bad people and you know that, it is you who should leave when the group doesn't fit your standards.

When people are for whatever reason not "good enough" to play with you they do not do it out of malice, they do the content the tool tells them they can do. The asshole in this case is the person who expects more of a group that clearly didn't agree to his terms.
    Last edited by mmoc029e10d7f3; 2017-03-29 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TnTizz View Post
    I decided to come check out the cool new stuff in 7.2. Was doing my quest chain then it sent me to CoN heroic. We were on 2nd to last boss and I died (i was dps and group didn't wipe). The group looked like it had really geared people, I didn't check their gear but they had like 3.5mil hp for dps and 5mil hp tank from different servers. I was reading the "Kick everyone under 200k dps" thread the other day and now this happens to me.

Is this what WoW has become now? Elitists everywhere?

Edit: Context
    My Ilvl was 835 at the time, haven't got 3rd relic slot yet (just made an alt few days ago and is time gated)
    Everyone else is 900+ ilvl.
    feel free to armoury the people on recount if you don't believe me.
    some screenshots from recount for those who assume im doing 150k dps
    http://i.imgur.com/yMZ7CNL.jpg dps
    http://i.imgur.com/ae8IQIp.jpg interrupts, i do more than the 900ilvl
    http://i.imgur.com/AbizGId.jpg healing taken
    so what ur saying is ur not pulling ur weight you died and you got kicked. Nice story.

You wanted to get carried, they didn't want to carry you.

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Why can't you do more than 200k DPS? A level 100 does 200k DPS. That's just shit and I'd have kicked you too. Why would I want to waste time carrying entitled bads who think they deserve to be carried by people?

Learn how to DPS by practicing on the dummies and then try again.
    In a looking for dungeon heroic? Are you for real? Dude, chill out.
    He did more than 200k first, and second a level 100 can't pull 200k you're just high probably, and easily triggered in your elitism.
    Try to relax a bit!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. If I see people slacking in this new dungeon tomorrow then I'll vote to kick them. Don't waste my time as well as yours. I expect people to be pulling 300k plus in the new dungeon. No excuses.
    You take this game a little bit too seriously in my opinion, how can a fresh 110 with some blues do 300k in LFD? Enlighten me WoW god, please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Why can't you do more than 200k DPS? A level 100 does 200k DPS. That's just shit and I'd have kicked you too. Why would I want to waste time carrying entitled bads who think they deserve to be carried by people?

Learn how to DPS by practicing on the dummies and then try again.

LOL Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Damn there is a lot of toxic sh'ts in this thread.
    Personally I have no problem helping out lower geared people, and for a brand new instance that you're running for the first time its forgivable to fail at
    unexpected mechanics.
    I sometimes see people in LFR that just afks or purposely dies just so they don't have to do anything and be carried through, of course these people should be kicked but fresh characters pulling slightly low dps and accidentally dying every once in a while, in a friggin heroic? That is some elitist bullshit right there.

Some people on these forums are such uptight knobs, you all need to unwind and realize this is just a game, its not life or death, your experience isn't going to be ruined by helping out someone else in something as simple as an LFD

In general when I run heroics I don't tend to kick people unless they are afk or are being a jerk. So long as the group isn't wiping then it doesn't bother me if someone isn't pushing a certain benchmark when it comes to numbers, especially if they look like they're actually trying and not just auto-attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    It really hasnt. The culture's changed a hell of a lot recently.
    All of those whining threads about being kicked from LFD back in 2009, 2010 and 2011 must have just been an imagination

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It's not elitist to kick someone not pulling their weight. Stop referring to people as elitist if you're bad. It's not elitist to not want to carry someone.
    This. Make sure you realize that "pulling your weight" has nothing to do with "dps suitable for the content" or "dps suitable for your gear level". No, Pulling You Weight is an official measure defined as "being above whatever arbitrary line has been drawn by others, regardless of context or circumstances." You were not Pulling Your Weight, so you were Judged from On High, those who are clearly your betters in every respect. Really, you should be thanking them for giving you that level of attention.