Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else think Sargeras sounds like Unicron?

There was that one time Kil'jaeden wanted to personally invade Azeroth to prove that he was worthy to lead the legion by himself and not be second best to Sargeras.

Even Archimonde wanted to use the powers of the world tree to overthrow Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magtheradon View Post
    The trailer showed that Kil'jaeden had doubts over failed Sargeras's plan designs and when he stopped communicating with Sargeras at the end, it look like Kil'jaeden took matters to his own hands, did someone notice?
    He didn't disobey him. Sargeras didn't tell him to not attack Azeroth. He merely doubted the cause of the Legion. It's like he showed a hint of regret at "sacrificing" his world.

Which is retarded and totally out of character for him, because he's fucking Kil'jaeden and he would never consider joining the Legion a sacrifice. Even if the Legion fails, he'd probably still look at Argus and think, "yeah it's still glorious". It was a gift bestowed upon them.

Hell, the Legion can't even fail. They are eternal. If they die, they are resurrected. Eventually Azeroth would have to fall. So it makes no sense either way. Every time you kill a demon he always goes "my death makes no difference". And he's right. It really doesn't make a difference. Cause they are eternal.

Odyn is going to help open a portal to Argus and that will be him "turning the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Windirmere View Post
    Odyn is going to help open a portal to Argus and that will be him "turning the key"
    So will Khadgar KappaRoss, anyway doesnt matter, was just a cheeky comment to another post.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Anyone else think Sargeras sounds like Unicron?
    Considering the venerable soul that gave life to Unicron, that's high praise. And you're right, whoever does Sargeras' + however they produce his voice does have a bit of Orson Welles' to it. Difference is I'm pretty sure that was just Orson Welles, Orson Welles-ing. Proof included!

Deleted
    Kil'jaeden didn't disobey Sargeras.

Sargeras: "Maybe I overestimated your resolve."

Kil'jaedan just wants to prove him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    when you are dealing with Sargeras, one might think "what's the worse that can happen if I speak against Sargeras ? at the worst Sargears will kill me"

then you are wrong. everyone is afraid of sargeras for a reason. Srageras just doesn't kill you. if you are a demon already and if you think you can't be killed. you are wrong again.

He will imprison you for an eternity and torture you.

here is what Xavious said after his brief imprisonment.
    What is your point exactly? I know what Sargeras does but he also threatened them with death too - what entity even as demons wants to die? So everything you said about torture is rather irrelevant because if Xavius wasn't useful then he would point defacto kill him. Because that how Sargeras is. Look at what happened to Aggramar for his tolerance.

I know it's not just death as players we slip into Shadowlands before we meet an actual end, and leave it thanks to spirit healers... For demons they go to Twisting Nether and poof, the end, the demons fear it for a reason. It's why I made the point about Sargeras, demons and that insubordination is not tolerated with even things like failure because then in comes Xavius's imprisonment.

With it all in mind, it's why I said Sargeras and that whole trailer doesn't provide proper insight nor is Sargeras being transparent. He is allowing Kil'Jaeden to go unscathed for the future of a raid which evidently provide into more why Sargeras went "Cool, Kil'jaeden you get your upcomage anyway - wink". Doesn't it strike you that Sargeras hasn't made a move on one of his top agents being a spoilt brat? Yes maybe for a raid, but Blizzard have long gone past the point of fobbing off lore when it comes to gameplay - it's why they made the Chronicles series.

All in all, this hence forth the idea of Sargeras not being transparent since he is vile to say the least. What is it we're not seeing that is allowing us to even trifle with the HQ of Legion?
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-03-28 at 09:40 AM.

To me, it just looked like Kil'jaeden was offended that Sargeras doubted him, and decided to stop talking and start the plan.

Kil'jaeden and Sargeras clearly have their differences, but if something comes from it, it hasn't yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's got some pretty big balls xD he got triggered after he sacrificed his home planet, probably he's gonna be the end boss of this exp, finishing him in 7.3

Deleted
    I don't think he disobeyed him at all. Quite the opposite.

He's doing exactly what Sargeras wants him to do. He's raiding Azeroth.

most of sargeras plan turned very bad he managed to get a host and the host got killed he is insanely powerfull but not that smart
    on the other hand KJ deceived the orcs and created the lich king

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    most of sargeras plan turned very bad he managed to get a host and the host got killed he is insanely powerfull but not that smart
    on the other hand KJ deceived the orcs and created the lich king
    The Lich King one didn't go quite as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The Lich King one didn't go quite as planned.
    most of thing will be like that because its a game and no one want it to be game-over

but if you see the plans of KJ his plan like sunwell,orcs,scourge and don't forget expansion is all KJ is a work from great thinking and planning

what will sargeras do without his legion and the tech and magic of the eredar he is away billions of years from azeroth if the legion got destroyed he need a miracle to be summon in azeroth or complete his work