Thread: EU maintenance

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands

EU maintenance

So the EU maintenance to apply patch 7.2 is scheduled to last untill 11:00 (it is now 7:00). Is it most likely that it will really go online @ 11:00 or can I expect them to be done much earlier? Does it make sense to keep checking every few minutes from now on?
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Seriously.. get a hold on yourself.. it's a video game; not life important!.. Jesus man :O

EU player here aswell.

With the amount of bugs currently live on the US servers, 11.00 seems like a fair bet, maybe even later.

one bug is that trilliax in NH HC oneshots everyone, even if they dodge the beam.

And an undocumented change, that might be a bug, is that mobs in the world, scales with ilvl.

There havent been any comments from blizzard concerning this, so it may be a bug, or it may be an intentional change.

But check the launcher every 30 min or so, thats what I do ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Seriously.. get a hold on yourself.. it's a video game; not life important!.. Jesus man :O
    You might have misinterpreted me as having gotten up early and jumping up and down just to play WoW. I just happen to have some spare time untill 12:00 and I was wondering whether by any chance I could use it playing wow, thats all.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    If the guy has the day off, or have to go to school / work @ 12.00, it would be nice to get stuff done, before getting home again, and having to fight with x amount of ppl for mobs etc ;-)

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    EU is live now. Just logged on here.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post

And an undocumented change, that might be a bug, is that mobs in the world, scales with ilvl.

There havent been any comments from blizzard concerning this, so it may be a bug, or it may be an intentional change.
    I read this as well, I really hope that its a bug.... we'll see

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    EU is live now. Just logged on here.
    awesome! Im on as well now, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna close as it's live now for EU and question has been answered.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)