7.2 PvP changes?

What exactly are they? Other than the different modes for the same BGs and arenas that casual pvpers may probably try a couple of times and give up. Are there any other good changes?

Any noticeable changes to honor talents?
    Any new arenas or bgs? Heard Tolviron was getting upgraded but haven't heard much for a while.

Don't they always have a blog post specific for PvP when a big patch is about to release?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    What exactly are they? Other than the different modes for the same BGs and arenas that casual pvpers may probably try a couple of times and give up. Are there any other good changes?

Any new arenas or bgs? Heard Tolviron was getting upgraded but haven't heard much for a while.

Don't they always have a blog post specific for PvP when a big patch is about to release?
    they will probably release patch and do a hotfix tuning 1-2 weeks after

oh you know the usual 50% nerfs to balance.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    oh you know the usual 50% nerfs to balance.
    Then a revert to those changes a few weeks later.

Don't think there are any significant changes, just some minor passes.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Then a revert to those changes a few weeks later.

revert? right still waiting for that revert they did to treants from WoD Ursol Vortex, Cyclone, faerie fire, insect swarm.....

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    revert? right still waiting for that revert they did to treants from WoD Ursol Vortex, Cyclone, faerie fire, insect swarm.....
    Chaos bolt for destro ^^. focused chaos 200% > 150% > 100% > 75% > nerf chaos bolt > buff chaos bolt. All since 7.1.5 launched

Deleted
    This seems like the right thread.

On the front page is days teams with the shortest queue time will receive 50% more honor, what's the logic in that? So on my horde character, not o my will I have 10min bg queues, I'll also get less honor than the alliance?
    Did I read that right? :/

You sound almost as if you're unaware that Holinka wants PvP to stay juuuuuuust the way it is.

Guys, as mentioned in 7.2 patches notes, people will have 36th trait, which gives %10 healt/dmg, whenever they join instanced pvp whether or not they have 36th trait. So what about other traits; are traits beyond 36 will be active in instanced pvp, or just first 36 trait is active ? Cuz I have so many alts and am lazy even to do broken shore assault.

I google my question for last 3 days, but couldn't find an answer that satisfy me and wanted to try my luck here. I thank you for reading, thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure all the new traits will be active if you have them.. Which sucks cos Elemental Shamans new gold trait sucks dick for pvp.. Earthquakte has 5% change to do (700% spellpower) extra dmg or something

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has a ton more hp is the first thing I noticed where it used to be 2-3 million, now it's 3.5-5.5 million.

PvP Brawls start next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    This seems like the right thread.

On the front page is days teams with the shortest queue time will receive 50% more honor, what's the logic in that? So on my horde character, not o my will I have 10min bg queues, I'll also get less honor than the alliance?
    Did I read that right? :/
    You know I just discovered "mercenary" mode yesterday, you can actually talk to a npc in dalaran sewer, and if you queue for the other faction queues are shorter and you likely get the 50% more honor thing too. 1-3 minute queues

And basicly what it does is, you turn into an alliance for 1 battleground Troll changed to Elf, Goblin to Dwarf etc, and I could chat with alliance, quite nice change even while I realize this isn't 7.2 exclusive, I never knew this existed..
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-31 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    then a revert to those changes a few weeks later.

lol they haven't reverted the 50% nerfs lol

You're right! Tolviron is getting upgraded! Although they're not major upgrades, just the usual 50% nerfs to balance really.