What to Get After the 4th Artifact Gold Trait?

I haven't seen any sim results for the best choice after 44 for Havoc? My guess is critical chaos > all other throughput traits to 4/4

Demonic may favor more eye beam dmg but I do not play it so I cannot even guess. Most 4/4 are a 5-6% increase.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly the only two of real value are Critical Chaos and Eye beam damage (more so for M+/Demonic than CB build/raid) and that leaves the only throughput trait left is the throw glaive one. Follow that up with increased max fury and then I guess souls on stun for M+. Last couple are pretty insignificant for DPS.

DH discord has latest sims. I can't post the imgur link due to post count or something

Crawled through some old posts in discord and found:

Yea that one, also to note sharpened glaives should be #3 if you have moarg and running bloodlet talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriennyl View Post
    Yea that one, also to note sharpened glaives should be #3 if you have moarg and running bloodlet talent.
    Though by that point you shouldn't be using it anyway due to the Blade Dancer's Grace trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Though by that point you shouldn't be using it anyway due to the Blade Dancer's Grace trait.
    Except you will. It's only T20 bonus that will make you remove bloodlet, unless you have both the ring and belt legendaries.

Path #1 is set in stone, regardless the legs you have, am i right?
    And with the leg Shoulders i have meta reduce is still on #7? (No relict with meta red. but have convergance)

Deleted
    I've got shoulders & trinket, so i go for the 4th Meta perk, to free a relict slot (still missing a relic for this perk...).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxshas View Post
    Except you will. It's only T20 bonus that will make you remove bloodlet, unless you have both the ring and belt legendaries.
    except, again you won't, the 20M blade dancem inor trait is enough to overpower bloodlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Radde View Post
    Path #1 is set in stone, regardless the legs you have, am i right?
    And with the leg Shoulders i have meta reduce is still on #7? (No relict with meta red. but have convergance)
    I was wondering about this as well, with the shoulders and ring, the meta trait cannot possibly be 7th, i'm probably taking it first after the new traits.

Deleted
    It highly depends on whether or not you need that extra cooldown reduction and how long the fight is.