Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    100% This!
    Back in Vanilla/TBC i made so many friends in dungeons. We added to the list so we got contacts. Players were nice because it would get you invited back.
    Now is just the go go go go syndrom.
    Still the case, I've added dozens of people to my friends list, just for m+ not for some silly dungeon that takes 5 minutes. Communities are still okay, you just have to filter it a bit. LFD is almost never toxic for me, but that might be because I'm a tank and I really don't give a shit if people do 150k dps on a boss or 300k. In LFD, obviously.

Deleted
    Even without a third relic any that item level, your dps should still be higher if you know what to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Removing players from group goes for no reason since WOTLK, but many times i saved innocents from kick by voting No, instead of voting nothing.

But yeah when it comes to gear/spec/class req in max lvl dungeons its not only players fault but also Blizzard's fault.

As for kicking in low level dungeons its only players to blame and Blizzard has done almost nothing wrong about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    So what?
    The OP if it makes a mistake will die, hes 835 while the rest outgear the content can make 2 or 3 mistakes in a row and be alive.
    It's a HC dungeon stop being a idiot ass, i only kicked ppl from dungeon when they are toxic to others or me, when they are offline or AFK.
    No one really wants to carry people, can't blame anyone. And it's not like gearing is hard - world quests offer 860 gear now...[/QUOTE]

Like you said, now! Maybe he got in the game and cue. maybe he went to the broken shore quests.

Deleted
    So you expect the other in your group to boost you?
    You fucking kidding?
    If all dps did under 200k you would never complete it, so why are you looking for boost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It's not elitist to kick someone not pulling their weight. Stop referring to people as elitist if you're bad. It's not elitist to not want to carry someone.
    If you dont wanna carry someone dont join LFD silly and expect low geared alts to do the same dmg as your one toon at 900+ilevel

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    So you expect the other in your group to boost you?
    You fucking kidding?
    If all dps did under 200k you would never complete it, so why are you looking for boost.
    How do you know it?
    I can be done otherwise it would not be possible to cue.

I always try to kick people when they start rambling about someone doing poorly. It's one thing if we're wiping, but we're never wiping or coming anywhere close. So shut up and just finish the instance.

I love doing LFR with a group of friends, and just straight up purging the group of people who do that. The salt feels good.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Learn to play.
    yes cause a new alt with crap traits and 835 ilevel and prob crap leggos if any is going to be close to people 900+ ilevel? behaviour like this is bad for the game.

Deleted
    Herrr we are talking about Heroic Dungeon..... there is really something to argue? I usually do not even have time to kick in a HC dg because i am chainpulling!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Why can't you do more than 200k DPS? A level 100 does 200k DPS. That's just shit and I'd have kicked you too. Why would I want to waste time carrying entitled bads who think they deserve to be carried by people?

Learn how to DPS by practicing on the dummies and then try again.
    What a shit post m8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTizz View Post
    Is this what WoW has become now? Elitists everywhere?
    wow has always been like that. you just got unlucky and grped with some wankstains.

there are good ppl out there, but this is the problem with the dungeon finder tool.
    Hi

What I think people are missing is that it's LFD. 2 900s shouldn't even notice an 835 player's performance, since they're so overgeared for it. OP is the one who's appropriately geared, and so they should still kill the boss faster than they're supposed to. They obviously have the right to do so, but they're the ones who are being douches in this situation. OP is entirely within his rights to expect to complete the dungeon in his gear, since Blizzard have set the entry requirements at below his ilvl. He's the one it's tuned around.

Deleted
    I decided to come check out the cool new stuff in 7.2. Was doing my quest chain then it sent me to CoN heroic. We were on 2nd to last boss and I died (i was dps and group didn't wipe). The group looked like it had really geared people, I didn't check their gear but they had like 3.5mil hp for dps and 5mil hp tank from different servers. I was reading the "Kick everyone under 200k dps" thread the other day and now this happens to me.

Edit: Context
    My Ilvl was 835 at the time, haven't got 3rd relic slot yet (just made an alt few days ago and is time gated)
    Everyone else is 900+ ilvl.
    feel free to armoury the people on recount if you don't believe me.
    some screenshots from recount for those who assume im doing 150k dps
    <snip?>
    I ran the same HC with an overgeared Tank (me), DH, SP and Healer. We boosted 1 DPS that did basicly nothing... because the burst of a DH is so insane, he could barely do anything as well. No problems what so ever, we melted trough the bosses.

Moral of the story, no this is not what wow has become. You were just unlucky you met those douches.... However, 200k is not much ... git gud?

Deleted
    No, not really. WoW is fine, but people have started posting these really silly hyperbolic forum posts about things that don't matter at all.

Look - I'm sorry you got kicked. That happens sometimes in a system where total strangers get together to solve a challenge. It's not really a huge deal. Try not to take it so personally.

And it really isn't worth a post here. Just try queueing again! There's a good chance that you'll find people who don't care - or who might even be friendly to you. (and no, none of those groups are really worth posting about either).

Generally though - there's nothing to discuss about in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Thats kinda my motto now. If you are in my LFR or LFD group, you will pull your weight or kick.
    I don't disagree with that, but honestly, if I'm in some sort of LFD group they don't get a chance to do any DPS, if I'm on my Hunter I can literally global packs of mobs with the meme build. Most classes have some decent burst with gear, letting anyone who would normally do more not even have a chance to look at the mobs.

It can work both ways. I was in a dungeon with a couple of guildies one of which was the tank who is not the most experienced at tanking. One of the pugs that we picked up got annoyed that my guildie tank wasn't pulling fast enough so he tried to votekick him and hurry things up so we instead responded by votekicking the pug.

It pays to be nice sometimes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Entering a new dung with 835 I think he is taking a calculated risk a) They ll just carry me give me free loot and let me be OR b) they will flame me but carry me OR c) they will kick me for whatever reason.

At 835 either ask your guild to help you or your friends. Asking strangers mercy? Really? And for what? My time is less important than yours?
    Huh? What are you talking about. This isn't mythic, it's matchmaker heroic. Group finder requires 825 and he's +10 over that. There is no calculated risk here - that is literally how the system is supposed to work.

If he had cheezed his bag item level to barely get over the 825 barrier to queue then your point would be valid.
    Last edited by elaina; 2017-03-29 at 01:36 PM.

Deleted
    The group looked like it had really geared people, I didn't check their gear but they had like 3.5mil hp for dps and 5mil hp tank from different servers.
    I was saying from the day LFG was introduced that it should be matching groups with equal ilvl. It would be a better experience for everyone, and you wouldn't get "elitists" and "scrubs" in the same groups.

Unfortunately Blizzard's intention seemed to be to force the geared players carry ungeared players so that they would stay subbed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I'll make sure to whisper every trash tier DPS I boot from my dungeons/raids "Please make a thread about this on MMO-C," so we can finally have an all-out gang war between my superior Mythic raiding brethren and the lowly casual scum who infest this message board.
    lold hard broseph