Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    Except mine. They depend on being able to initialize certain things out of combat (that the WoW api will not let you initialize in combat). If you check them to only load in combat, some of my things won't work right.

Basicly, any custom code riddled WA might break if you fiddle with load conditions. Best to keep that in mind. :P

Lol well shit. Thanks anyway.

What do those top three bars represent in the UI? The one in the middle seemed to constantly refill.

demon spikes, demon spikes, empower wards
    health / absorbs
    pain
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillidari View Post

Made a Mish-Mash of Dubyo and Driht that I like. Covers all Havoc builds in 7.1.5

Mostly Driht's work with Dubyo Fury Bar and EyeBeam tracker

Updated with Driht's newest Nemesis tracker

Check Drihts original here https://wago.io/E1gm2mfIz

Can get my combo here http://pastebin.com/qB0vDuRf
    How can i put resource to middle of the bar? For example 0 here. My is always on the right side.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    How can i put resource to middle of the bar? For example 0 here. My is always on the right side.
    I'm not sure if there is an easier way to do it, but I added text separately from the Fury Bar, and then just Anchor it to the Center of the Bar.

Hello! First time poster here,

I just wanted to share my auras with you all, they are mainly focused for Vengeance Spec, although it does include Havoc's-only auras.

My auras have a minimalistic approach, and they're anchored to the resource bar!. I also used a "skin" to my resource bar, although the textures are not my creation; I borrowed them from Infus's channel, all credits to him!: h ttps:_//www_youtube_com/watch?v=2UPQR_VrdRg

(remove spaces from links and change underscore with dot, and delete the ones before the slash)

Here's a GIF of the auras: h ttps:_//i_gyazo_com/407ee1113cf45cadfbffd22af20e6ab3_mp4

Here you can download the aura pack: h ttp:_//pastebin_com/6KiHgwtY

In order to the resource bar skin auras to work, you'll also need to download the Infus's texture files (h ttps:_//onedrive_live_com/?id=6F73AA556E38CB8B%21105&cid=6F73AA556E38CB8B) and paste the "WeakAurasMyExtra" in C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns

I personally love this new feature of WeakAuras that let's you anchor your auras to the resource bar, it's amazing! ... You'll notice, though, that they're a bit translucent, this happens when you anchor them to the resource bar !

I hope my auras are not totally awful. I'm new to this, but I felt quite happy with how they turned up!

Quote Originally Posted by Amongog View Post
    Hello! First time poster here,

I just wanted to share my auras with you all, they are mainly focused for Vengeance Spec, although it does include Havoc's-only auras.

My auras have a minimalistic approach, and they're anchored to the resource bar!. I also used a "skin" to my resource bar, although the textures are not my creation; I borrowed them from Infus's channel, all credits to him!: h ttps:_//www_youtube_com/watch?v=2UPQR_VrdRg

(remove spaces from links and change underscore with dot, and delete the ones before the slash)

Here's a GIF of the auras: h ttps:_//i_gyazo_com/407ee1113cf45cadfbffd22af20e6ab3_mp4

Here you can download the aura pack: h ttp:_//pastebin_com/6KiHgwtY

In order to the resource bar skin auras to work, you'll also need to download the Infus's texture files (h ttps:_//onedrive_live_com/?id=6F73AA556E38CB8B%21105&cid=6F73AA556E38CB8B) and paste the "WeakAurasMyExtra" in C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns

I personally love this new feature of WeakAuras that let's you anchor your auras to the resource bar, it's amazing! ... You'll notice, though, that they're a bit translucent, this happens when you anchor them to the resource bar !

I hope my auras are not totally awful. I'm new to this, but I felt quite happy with how they turned up!
    Whenever I do install, my WA gets messed up, and I get a bunch of errors. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanillidari View Post
    Made a Mish-Mash of Dubyo and Driht that I like. Covers all Havoc builds in 7.1.5

No Vengeful Retreat?

any way you could add cool-down timers?

Any chance for an updated Dubyos? Those were pretty amazing.

I don't think he is playing anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Mine broke

[QUOTE=Vanillidari;44185066]

Check Drihts original here

Can get my combo here

I logged on today and the weakaura stopped glowing for Felblade and Blade Dance and I can't seem to get it back. Also I dunno why but replying to this kept giving me errors sayin i cant post links

Deleted
    Updated the Felrage ones:

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a 7.2 update for Dubyo's? Throw glaive and meta aren't being tracked properly.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Is there a 7.2 update for Dubyo's? Throw glaive and meta aren't being tracked properly.
    no ones meta is working, there's a WA bug with tracking the CD atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    Really nice WA! It doesn't appear to track throw glaive properly for me. It shows 1 charge whether I have 2,1 or 0.

Edit - It's working since I updatded weak auras.
    Last edited by ShortWarning; 2017-04-06 at 03:13 PM.

Redfella made some amazing Veng WA's and UI layout, however he is not able to play anymore according to his latest Google Docs update. Anywhere I could go to try and learn how to keep them updated, or can anyone keep them updated(with his permission of course)? I have used them since the beginning of Legion and I really love how they work and look. I would hate to have to go to a brand new set up. I don't expect all that work just for myself, but it is fairly popular on Wago as well.

I will look through this thread for another Veng set up in the meantime. I don't think they are really an issue now as 7.2 didn't do much to Vengence other than maybe tracking crafted legendary procs that aren't really that important (and his Monk HUD was targetable, but not Veng, just a QoL thing). I am assuming however 7.2.5 will bring changes that will need to be incorporated.

Deleted
    Hiya All

Just wondering, has anyone done a havoc one with bars rather than icons, something that looks something like RoguePowerBars with buffs down the left hand side and debuffs the right hand side?

Many thanks in advance
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    These are super clean, love them.

Quote Originally Posted by kkiwi View Post
    minimalistic stuff i put together, maybe someone wants to use it
    pastebin.com/zBKg8SXB

this is beautiful. thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    @redfella any updates on your rotation helper for 7.2.5?

Thanks and sorry to barge in like this.