Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Must admit, it is kind of nice doing a world q and getting to hit mobs, instead of seeing them one shot before you reach any

10+ Year Old Account
    While i may not agree that ilevel scaling is a good thing when used 1:1, either it is very inconsistent now or people complaining haven't even played the new patch yet. On my 875~ rogue i am absolutely still melting Broken Shore mobs. Any faster and they would be close to a one shot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Finally a very rational and totally logical replay. Because this is what companies do. They hate making money and love to kill their cash cows. I think Nintendo will bury Super Mario next and I hear Disney is tired of Star Wars so they cancelled all films.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow...fat difference. From what I posted earlier, around 850 is the sweet spot, after that the scaling begins. Mobs are "normal" between 790-850 as one poster claimed (results may vary as this thread is progressing)
    They have been killing this game since cata. Idc If you dont understand this.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Deleted
    Well, theres an answer to "if they don't raid why do they need gear?" question at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Then why not do what they do with rares, just scale health with how many people are attacking them.
    It would get a bit silly, not that I agree with what he calls world fantasy.

They have been killing this game since cata. Idc If you dont understand this.

Right @_@
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

About communication: I look for the whole picture. There are far many Q&A and talk about future content. Compare 7.2 and 6.2 - first had huge panel on Blizzcon, second went to PTR without one word. We didn't even new if Warlords would end or not with with Hellfire until 6.2 launch, now we know expansion structure up to 7.3.5.
    They are communicating, but they are communicating LIES
    NO ONE said anything about gating on invasions, buildings, damn campaigns during PTR
    NO ONE said that resource required to build those buildings would be hundrefolds of what was on PTR
    THEY SAID that world will never scale, because they feel that way.
    THEY ARE LYING to us.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

I hate them. Truely hate them. Guess i'm back to begin blood 24/7 while out in the world.. Since you die from slightest touch if you are trying to do world quests as dps. (atleast that was my impression after i dinged and before i got good gear)

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    If that is true then what is the point of getting gear anymore?
    Exactly this... the whole point of progressing you character is to eventually feel powerful... overpowered even. Making farming feel fast and efficient.

I have said this several times... Blizzard Devs are no longer in touch with the playerbase... nor do they have ANY sense of competent game development left. I unsubbed 6 months ago for other reasons... man I am so glad I did. This game reeks of garbage... such a shame when it used to be such an amazing game.

Kinda funny to see the same people that whine about gear in NH, are indeed whining about this aswell.

"Only need gear for raiding" fans, or that philosophy is only strengthen by this, making raids the only place where gear levels really matter.
    That is what whiners have been crying for over so many expansions, and when they finally get it - they cry even more.

Deleted
    Guess I will be doing what I said last night, come on for order hall missions and thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Kinda funny to see the same people that whine about gear in NH, are indeed whining about this aswell.

"Only need gear for raiding" fans, or that philosophy is only strengthen by this, making raids the only place where gear levels really matter.
    That is what whiners have been crying for over so many expansions, and when they finally get it - they cry even more.
    Why do people insist on grouping different groups of people and different arguments into one? You're conflating polar opposite arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    An increase in mobs ability is fine, however, it's overtuned right now.

What used to be incredibly trivial is now much more dangerous, which in itself wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for the fact that I feel my character is almost as weak as a fresh 110.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    it barely effects you unless you're above 880 ilvl... which id assume you're not if you havent finished suramar.
    Why would you assume that, Suramar has nothing to do with ilevel. I got a few toons ~880

PS
    Funny how World Bosses are still only giving out 860 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    it barely effects you unless you're above 880 ilvl... which id assume you're not if you havent finished suramar.
    In all fairness one of my alts is 885 and hasn't even shown the coin to the guy in surumar. Surumar has nothing to do with ilvl.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2017-03-29 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Exactly this... the whole point of progressing you character is to eventually feel powerful... overpowered even. Making farming feel fast and efficient.

I have said this several times... Blizzard Devs are no longer in touch with the playerbase... nor do they have ANY sense of competent game development left. I unsubbed 6 months ago for other reasons... man I am so glad I did. This game reeks of garbage... such a shame when it used to be such an amazing game.
    If it wasn't as bugged as it was now, i would agree with them that nobody would of even noticed it. The idea itself is solid, keep the rest of the world relevant instead of restricting people to a small island, but if people are -apparently- being rekt by mobs even at a high ilvl, then it is obviously broke as fuck.

Seems like a lot of complaining for the sake of complaining especially by people who come across measuring their skills as killing a quest mob in one hit, or now in 2.

I'm pissed about this. I am a Frost DK i886, and have been doing some easy damage on WQ enemies and bosses. But last night I'm doing these WQ's and thinking, WTF, why is this so tough all of a sudden ? I should be mowing these bad guys down at i886, but I wasn't, they we're actually tough and getting my health down at times on certain WQ's.

If I am i886, a WQ should be easy peasy, and should feel that I am of a higher strength and should be killing like a bad ass. Now I feel as if I am almost a fresh 110 newb, or maybe i810 or some sh!t.

And World Bosses only dropping i860 gear WTF? Now standard WQ's drop i860 gear, so the bosses should be dropping like i875 or so.
    Last edited by Zorachus; 2017-03-29 at 03:25 PM.

110 Scaling mobs are a bad idea. I haven been a bit burnt out on WoW, 7.2 was gonna be a breath of fresh air, but if this change isnt reverted its probably gonna be the reason I quit (i know you dont care :P)

I have a ilvl 900 main, I want world content to be trivial. If I want to stuggle in the world I will play an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    If it wasn't as bugged as it was now, i would agree with them that nobody would of even noticed it. The idea itself is solid, keep the rest of the world relevant instead of restricting people to a small island, but if people are -apparently- being rekt by mobs even at a high ilvl, then it is obviously broke as fuck.
    Yeah, seeing quite a few saying how weak they feel, fresh dinged and naked feeling. Yet most I've spoke to in the guild did not even notice till I bought it up

Deleted
    If this scaling really exist a limit may exist for it. I am 906 ilvl and can't barely say if the mobs are scaled or not, they keep dying on 2-3 seconds. EU servers.