10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    This is why i hate when people post the picture of the Wow main page profile, cause it keeps changing! (i have seen 3 different sets already).

Note: that just make it answering to that post look weird in the long run

Finally got the gloves to drop that matches the set. Changed helm to more suit the overall look since last time I posted. My current Brewmaster setup

edit - Also works well with Windwalker fist weps

Last edited by Syphonfilter64; 2017-03-09 at 01:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphonfilter64 View Post
    Finally got the gloves to drop that matches the set. Changed helm to more suit the overall look since last time I posted. My current Brewmaster setup

Omg, this set looks so good, great job.

That looks awesome, any way to get an item list?

Any good troll monk transmogs, anyone?

Item list since a few people have asked

Shoulders, Gloves, boots and belt are Monk Tier 17 Normal Set pieces (or alternative pieces) from Black Rock Furnace Raid.

Chestpiece is from Throne of Thunder boss Tortos (or alternative piece) on Normal Raid difficulty.

Helm is a www.wowhead.com/item=112666/voidgazer-headcover but there are 3 alternative models with the same colour, two are Bind on Equip.

Legs are Mythic Tier 17 Monk set piece as they match the set better than normal tier 17 set does.

Deleted
    my monk :

Been 4 years since I posted here. lol

This is the look my monks been using since HFC. The boots were added with legion. Shocked with how well they matched really.

If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Not really my mog right now, but my planned mog come 7.2/when the PvP pieces become available:
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2017-03-15 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Not really my mog right now, but my planned mog come 7.2/when the PvP pieces become available:
    Love it!! I don't know if it will look great on my fempanda (I wish those boots looked even half as righteous on her as they do on my DH), but I'll be giving it a shot!! Nice catch to use that old chest piece with those pieces.

Deleted
    I've finally finished it

Best transmog ive ever seen. Very good stuff.

7+ Year Old Account

Alliance

10+ Year Old Account

Current BrM set up. Still working on the weapon tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Got lucky and the Brewmaster hidden appearance finally appeared for me, even luckier that it matched the mog I had been using for a while, and quite nicely I might add.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    LOL that is something similar to what an old rogue friend of mine would wear and then hide in bushes and watch me do dailies/farming before running out and screaming like a mad man.

Here's my current transmog using the basic Legion leather set with an old chest piece from Van/TBC/Wrath (I'll have to look it up) and the fist weapon from BoP.

Here's the chestpiece: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/29929
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sadly, I forgot that that that chestpiece doesn't display even remotely like that on female characters. Which, to a certain extent, makes sense. But is still lame, and I still hate that there wasn't a decent workaround. Gah!

My latest transmog for my Brewmaster Monk, set really matches the weapon well.