Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

So Divine Storm seems bugged

Not hitting the targets in front of you.

Report it, there's a list of known bugs on mmo-c at the moment that the blues are trying to fix/aware oif

Pretty ridiculous to have a main ability doing zero damage.

Fresh LFR hero with 840 gear and has never seen normal said I was a noob for not using divine storm. Does anyone know where I can go to repair my fragile ego?

Seriously though, it is hella broken. It will work sometimes, but if I was ever at 3 or more targets, it wouldn't work.

It does almost 0 damage for me as well. Broken. GL on Skorypyron tonight :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering why my damage has been so low since last night.

Hopefully they fix this since I went from doing top 5 dps to almost bottom.

Oh my lord. I was pretty mortified that my DPS was slacking so much yesterday, especially on Botanist...

Just an FYI that frost DKs are seeing similar issues with Howling Blast and Sindragosa Fury. HB will damage the main target but often 0 damage to secondaries.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnmean View Post
    Just an FYI that frost DKs are seeing similar issues with Howling Blast and Sindragosa Fury. HB will damage the main target but often 0 damage to secondaries.
    i can confirm that

it's ridiculous this many bugs went through PTR. But we should expect this by now with Blizzard. I hope it's fixed soon cause this is a horrible bug for our dps

I went into the PTR many times on my paladin and there weren't any problems with DS. Sometimes everything is perfect in testing but break on release, and that is true on every piece of software, specially on massive programs like WoW.

It seems Divine Storm doesn't do any dmg at all untill you unlock the new traits. After that it worked fine for me.

Completely broken for me as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

DS only does damage if the mob is far away now. You can still hit someone for full damage if they're like 10 yards away, but if they're in melee range it deals zero damage.

I've also noticed that DS now has zero travel time. What I think is happening is that it's just placing our DS at max range and triggering it there. It's not traveling along a line like it should.

Either that or the servers are just so shit that it's leading to that, but either way. DS does damage from far away, misses up close. File a ticket.
    Last edited by Wutangrza; 2017-03-29 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wutangrza View Post
    DS only does damage if the mob is far away now. You can still hit someone for full damage if they're like 10 yards away, but if they're in melee range it deals zero damage.

I've also noticed that DS now has zero travel time. What I think is happening is that it's just placing our DS at max range and triggering it there. It's not traveling along a line like it should.

Either that or the servers are just so shit that it's leading to that, but either way. DS does damage from far away, misses up close. File a ticket.
    I'll have to play with this tonight. I was wondering why I felt like all the mobs were so much harder last night. I wasn't sure if it was the AP changing but I was having a hard time killing groups of mobs when normally it's not an issue..

Looks like there was a minor patch just deployed, hopefully it includes a fix

Deleted
    I didn't notice that...

Seemed to work as before during yesterday's raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is starting to get rather annoying - especially after pulling a bunch of Fel Murlocs and then notice "Oh hey, my Divine Storm didn't hit anyone... twice. Downing them one at a time it is."

Yepp, I'm benching myself from the raid today... no fucking way I'll be such a liability for my guild, singletargeting the mobs in NH... insane it passed QA!