Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hope you got your achievement in lol

Deleted
    If you didnt get your +15 before 7.2, RIP :-)

The dungeons are definitely tuned for higher trait levels. All the values are insane at +10 already. +10 feels like the very first attempts of melandrus or xavius +15 6 month ago with 870 gear. Its pretty tough tuned - +15 is kinda impossible for the main stream for the next 2-3 months.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-03-28 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    So the OP got the achiev or not before 7.2 ? lol

+10 is now the old +15 (in terms of damage and loot)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    10 feels pretty close to the old 15, but 9 is more like the old 10 or 11, mostly because you don't have a third affix at that level.

Will be a lot harder to get 15 achievements this patch, at least until ToS goes out, so aside from the gap between 9-10, the balance really isn't too bad. We were doing +3 on 12s and some 13s, which is what we would do with 15-17s prior to the patch as well. Seems about the same.

Got my first +15 finally done last night, just in time for the patch.
    did it with a guild group and we had a struggle

We had to do DHT with Bolstering, Overflowing, Tyranical.
    Couple of bad attempt and then did it with 3:30 left on timer, no invisible pots used

gonna get AK26 before opening chest to be sure
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

thank god i made +15 with my alts befor the patch ^.^

Deleted
    Cathedral +10 is definitely harder than all the old 15 versions of all the old m+ dungeons with tyrannical. Seems a little bit overtuned, especially the last boss. I like the challenge, a full 910 mythic geard group with big problems at mephistroth+10 with tyrannical. Ddp/hps wise this boss is more 20ish than 15ish at tyrannical.

Deleted
    Got my first +15 in last night on EU. Did a MoS run on a depleted key. Had a Shadow Priest 'disconnect' on Helya and die (yeah right) but still made the timer with just seconds to spare. Feel bad for people that didn't get it, we'll never get another affix as easy as Overflowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Got my first +15 finally done last night, just in time for the patch.
    did it with a guild group and we had a struggle

We had to do DHT with Bolstering, Overflowing, Tyranical.
    Couple of bad attempt and then did it with 3:30 left on timer, no invisible pots used

gonna get AK26 before opening chest to be sure
    There's no AP in the chest this week, open away!
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!