Can't unlock new artifact traits.

I started the whole broken shore thing from adventure guide, thus not going to khadgar in his tower in dalaran. Now I am on the part where I need to find shiz on the broken shore, but that apperently is part 2 of the chain. I cannot see a quest on khadgar to unlock my new traits... How to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    I started the whole broken shore thing from adventure guide, thus not going to khadgar in his tower in dalaran. Now I am on the part where I need to find shiz on the broken shore, but that apperently is part 2 of the chain. I cannot see a quest on khadgar to unlock my new traits... How to fix this?
    logout. log back in. (assuming your not seeing the investigate the legion quest is what you mean)

Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    You need to find the item you are told to find. Then you'll get sent back to the council in Dal to unlock the traits. It is very confusing and there is no indicator of how to proceed so don't feel bad.

Signature Created by Jassinta

What makes you thing that is part 2? How about trying to finish the quest you are on and see where that takes you.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    You need to find the item you are told to find. Then you'll get sent back to the council in Dal to unlock the traits. It is very confusing and there is no indicator of how to proceed so don't feel bad.
    Pretty much this. Just kills mobs on the broken shore until you get a quest item to drop. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes, but ya, the quest description is booty.

as both youtube vids prepatch and wowhead say so :P also guildies said they unlocked it on logging in..

gonna try then, thanks for the tips
    Last edited by Galaen; 2017-03-29 at 06:29 PM.