Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Krigaren View Post
    Regardless whether Zenkai makes a comment or not, this is pretty interesting information.

Not at all surprising or new, since reports of Trump's ties to Russia came up while Obama was in office, and it wouldn't make made any sense at all for them to not follow up on it. There's no conspiracy here.

- - - Updated - - -

What did you or others have to "deal with", exactly? Seems like the biggest hardship the right had with Obama was that he was 1] black (and/or democrat, take your pick), 2] in power, 3] see 1 & 2.
    I asked a Trump supporter what he had to deal with under Obama and his response was "you must not be Catholic". Did I miss his war on Catholicism? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seradi View Post
    I asked a Trump supporter what he had to deal with under Obama and his response was "you must not be Catholic". Did I miss his war on Catholicism? lol
    Apparently gay marriage is attack on their poor religion. And maybe Obama having been "kenyan muslim" and "leader of isis" if they believe their God King Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Him and Clinton literally went and devoured aborted fetuses on the steps of the church then prayed to allah while a priest cried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Apparently gay marriage is attack on their poor religion. And maybe Obama having been "kenyan muslim" and "leader of isis" if they believe their God King Trump.
    Don't forget how he forced everyone to stop saying "Merry Christmas"!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Don't forget, Trumpets live in and live by alternative reality.

Things like that clearly never happened in history, did happen in their alternative world.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I've always used it and my religious time amounts to about 0 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    He also clearly went back in time to get Bing Crosby to sing "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas".

Closest thing I can guess was when catholic ran businesses had to provide condoms and such. Other than that I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    If it isn't actually wiretapping Trump, what's the problem here?
    Apparently (something I only found out recently) - even if you get info on Trump from monitoring foreign governments - the US citizen is meant to be 'blanked out' from a legal perspective.

So legally speaking, wiretapping Trump and using that evidence against Trump is identical to wiretapping Russians and accidentally picking up on Trump and then using that evidence against Trump.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    What is the big deal about this, you don't think any president checks out the future presidents?

The only difference is that it generally doesn't come out.

I've always used it and my religious time amounts to about 0 seconds.
    You're not allowed to use those words then. Those are OUR WORDS!!!!!
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    You're not allowed to use those words then. Those are OUR WORDS!!!!!
    Sue me! I do what I want

Sue me! I do what I want
    I'll get Trump's lawyers to sue you!
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

15+ Year Old Account
    If Trump was indeed in collusion with the Russians, why would it be a bad thing to investigate it?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I'll get Trump's lawyers to sue you!
    Great! Easy money for me. They always seem to tell Trump to settle fast before he gets convicted.

Trump and his team was never directly spied on by US intelligance services people, we (the EU) are that for the US and the US are doing it for the EU.

Both our societies have laws preventing own secret services spying on their own countries, but hardly any laws spying on people on the other side of our borders. So the NSA spies on EU citizens, and EU national spying agencies spy on the US. That way nobody is breaking any laws. This came officially to surface in 2015 in the Netherlands which resulted in parliamentary questions. This is the way it works at the moment.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Must have! Maybe that's why Detroit turned into a shit hole, not because of terrible civic mis-management, cronyism, and a republican-fueled recession, but because Obama drone-striked all the catholics out here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    he is a progressive, who created Obama care and a weak cowering america of nothing but a bunch of crying entitled babies. the list goes on, but u seem to have already swallowed the cool-aid of the left, so trying to reason with you is mute.
    Okay...so what did you deal with?

Obamacare did exactly what it was designed to do, America is no more weak than it was under Bush or Clinton, the right has just as many crying, entitled babies, and the list goes on. I mean, you hit me up with a bumper-sticker list of talking points, and I'm the one who swallowed the *Kool-Aid? Try having your own opinions, not the ones Fox News or Infowars gives you.

Also, it's moot. Not mute.
    Last edited by Krigaren; 2017-03-29 at 11:15 PM.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

She'll never find the information she is seeking in a tax return. He filed disclosures and all of these people have looked at them. This is just political and nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    She'll never find the information she is seeking in a tax return. He filed disclosures and all of these people have looked at them. This is just political and nothing more.
    His disclosures were weird, they included both personal and corporate liability claims. There are several lawsuits in the works seeking clarification.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Smart move to fear obstruction of justice since that's what they seem to be doing right now. Lets hope the FBI were as prescient.