Quote Originally Posted by Kortiah View Post
    Depends on Kingsbane's CD once we have the new golden. Reports say 30-35sec. So we'll probably want 3/3MA relics + 4/4 traits + boots + cof. Possibly this will align Kingsbane ? Or at least some of it.
    Unlikely, you'd depend on a godlike proc from CoF to make it to ~30s

And Kingsbane CD is even lower with Alacrity

Deleted
    Will u ever be able to replace COF tbh? I men the agility is just bonus. its the effect that is about as good as a legendary

Quote Originally Posted by osicat View Post
    Will u ever be able to replace COF tbh? I men the agility is just bonus. its the effect that is about as good as a legendary
    I don't see how we will ever replace COF if we are using the leg boots tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowslim View Post
    That is true für 7.1.5, but with the New gold trait it could be worth to have 7/7 Master assassin with boots and cof
    i think no cof no MA is gonna be a much more reasonable option

but ofc only sims will tell

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    I don't see how we will ever replace COF if we are using the leg boots tbh.
    because its only purpose is to sync it with KB which we wont be able to do probably?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post

because its only purpose is to sync it with KB which we wont be able to do probably?
    With the shorter CD of KB it kinda lines with vendetta one way or another, you may have KBs in between vendettas but you are gona have a KB up on almost every vendetta. Also ppl overplays the synching of KB and vendetta a lot, its much more important to have extra casts of both even if they don't line then having less casts of them and having them line.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-03-29 at 08:13 PM.

Deleted
    i think no cof no MA is gonna be a much more reasonable option

but ofc only sims will tell

It´s only purpose is what?

It´s purpose is to lower the cd of your main dps cd, the rest is gravy on top. Also kingsbane is not what it used to be, while vendetta is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunju View Post
    It´s only purpose is what?

It´s purpose is to lower the cd of your main dps cd, the rest is gravy on top. Also kingsbane is not what it used to be, while vendetta is amazing.
    then how come it's not BiS without the boots?

obviously it's not the "ONLY" purpose, but without that benefit other trinkets overtake it.

and what do you mean KB is not what it used to be?
    it's like 10% of your damage

only overtaken by rup and envenom

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    With the shorter CD of KB it kinda lines with vendetta one way or another, you may have KBs in between vendettas but you are gona have a KB up on almost every vendetta. Also ppl overplays the synching of KB and vendetta a lot, its much more important to have extra casts of both even if they don't line then having less casts of them and having them line.
    with the boots and no MA relic(or maybe 1) vendetta's CD should be around 1 min
    which will work for every 2nd KB if what ive read on the trait is correct
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-03-29 at 09:00 PM.

Deleted
    then how come it's not BiS without the boots?

obviously it's not the "ONLY" purpose, but without that benefit other trinkets overtake it.

and what do you mean KB is not what it used to be?
    it's like 10% of your damage

only overtaken by rup and envenom

with the boots and no MA relic(or maybe 1) vendetta's CD should be around 1 min
    which will work for every 2nd KB if what ive read on the trait is correct
    That´s because vendetta cd reduction gets stronger the more you have, like mastery. Also kingsbane was massively nerfed (fixed?) not that long ago.

Deleted
    For a rogue who are getting legendary after legendary but no bracer or boots. I just got my 8 legendary as assasin, ring of raven. Meaning only 2 i havent is the bracer/boots.

I atm use belt&shoulders, now with ravenhold ring I wonder. Is it good? How big dmg is it and its it worth use over belt?

For a rogue who are getting legendary after legendary but no bracer or boots. I just got my 8 legendary as assasin, ring of raven. Meaning only 2 i havent is the bracer/boots.

I atm use belt&shoulders, now with ravenhold ring I wonder. Is it good? How big dmg is it and its it worth use over belt?
    it's better than the belt
    it's around 4-6% of your damage depending on how many extra targets there are

How is the new Splinters of Agronax trinket? Can it be properly simmed in simc yet? Seems to be about 2.6=2.9% of my damage not amazing. Not sure if it can trigger on only primary target or on multiple with Fan. Any thoughts?

Deleted

Stay with the belt. I am in a similar situation (I have Boots and my choice is between Belt and Insignia as second).
    I was testing alot (really alot) and also Simcraft tells you (and its right): Belt is better. You got perfect stats on the Belt (Crit / Mastery) AND Agillity. You got pretty bad stats on Insignia (no Mastery, no Agility). Overall Belt will come out as the winner, with the 10% bonus dmg window! Even more in M+

Quote Originally Posted by WoWAltoholic View Post
    How is the new Splinters of Agronax trinket? Can it be properly simmed in simc yet? Seems to be about 2.6=2.9% of my damage not amazing. Not sure if it can trigger on only primary target or on multiple with Fan. Any thoughts?
    I got this item in 900 from my weekly. First I was pretty amazed, but soon I realized: Its completly crap!!!! Full M+ runs: 1,4-2% of your damage... Same with pure ST fights. Its crap and I bet they will change it because atm its horrible really.

I was also curious about the Fan of Knives thingy. I thought, maybe its good in heavy AoE fights. So I spammed a lot of FoK (as usual when doing higher M+) and like I sayd: Almost same result: ~2%.
    Last edited by mmocb8ab3d640e; 2017-03-30 at 01:16 AM.

What is the 7th point in Master Assassin? Another -4 seconds?
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxigan View Post
    Stay with the belt. I am in a similar situation (I have Boots and my choice is between Belt and Insignia as second).
    I was testing alot (really alot) and also Simcraft tells you (and its right): Belt is better. You got perfect stats on the Belt (Crit / Mastery) AND Agillity. You got pretty bad stats on Insignia (no Mastery, no Agility). Overall Belt will come out as the winner, with the 10% bonus dmg window! Even more in myt+.
    Suspected this even if it make me wana hate the game I love. Fucking shit system, after had 8 drops why god culd not finaly the bracer or boots dropped. Worst Idea wow devs ever had this random legendarys. Make u angry sad and feel nasty feelings on regular basis.

One of today's hotfixes:
    Sinister Circulation now has a 0.5 second proc cooldown.

How much does that look to affect things?

Suspected this even if it make me wana hate the game I love. Fucking shit system, after had 8 drops why god culd not finaly the bracer or boots dropped. Worst Idea wow devs ever had this random legendarys. Make u angry sad and feel nasty feelings on regular basis.
    In M+ the belt is my worth legendary, only contributing to about 2% Bonus damage.
    In raids, it is worth then the ring. Most of the time my ring deals about 3,5%-4%, the belt 2,5%-3,0%.

And yes, I cant express how much I hate the legendary system. It is the worst implementation of legendarys ever.

Dev 1: "Hey the players should have some RNG talents."
    Dev 2: "That is not enough. We should make items like NBF which makes huge damge swings."
    Dev 3: "Come on, you can do better. We introduce titan forge items, that make HC items sometimes A LOT better that myhtic items."
    Dev team as a whole: "Ok cool, we have implemented RNG which factors about 10% of the rogues performance. That should realy be enough."
    Dev Lead: "You gotta pump these numbers up! Those are rookie numbers! Here, take legendarys. Another 10% from the two best items to the two worst."

Quote Originally Posted by Kadenzza View Post
    One of today's hotfixes:
    Sinister Circulation now has a 0.5 second proc cooldown.

How much does that look to affect things?
    Don't think it's a big deal. It was to prevent you from being able to reduce KB's CD by insane amounts when FoK spamming groups.

Discord sees it more like a bug fix than an actual nerf.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Yeah, that makes sense. I wasn't thinking that'd have much of an affect on single target.

Well dude youre settled now, only thing you can drop is the bracer or the boots now hehe.

I'm in the same QQ boat. 7 legendaries - no wrists/boots/shoulders. I wonder what is the best slot to target with new shard tokens?
    BOOTS: Seems to be a universally very strong item. However, the future of CoF and further competition for trinket slots is unclear.
    WRISTS: Seems to get stronger with Garrote improvement from new traits and T20.
    SHOULDERS: Seems to be a bit lacklaster now with the subterfuge fix. Don't yet see any interesting combination upcoming.

So in my opinion in terms of overall strength it's: #1 WRISTS, #2 BOOTS, #3 SHOULDERS.

Do you guys agree?
    Last edited by ElvisOnMars; 2017-03-30 at 12:42 PM.