Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What debate there is ?

Edgelords are making lists of Jews for the day of the rope ?
    Who are edgelords? Alt-right poster boys? I'm sure that Milo and others don't want to hang themselves, do they? Stop being so dramatic. I mean, it stopped working a few years ago. Change tactics, man. You're losing.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    How to write history 101: Assume things.
    No, that was pretty much recruiting 101 for collabos. ''If you gun down your own people, we will eventually kill Jews-we are occupying your country and starving you people, but you are too intelligent and know it's in fact because of the Jews. Here, take this 1905 vintage rifle and go walk ahead of the column until you are in front of Allied or Soviet lines. We will hand you bullets later''.

It hurts, hey. That the Hugo Boss clad heroes of the alt-right considered all Eastern Europeans as barely sentient animals while being quite fond of Arabs

That must burn, hey, that Hitler saw Poles and Serbs as vermin to be exterminated but Bosnian Muslims as born warriors ?
    What, weren't the muslims the remnants of he ottomans? And Russia killed more poles than hitler iirc

Deleted
    No, that was pretty much recruiting 101 for collabos. ''If you gun down your own people, we will eventually kill Jews-we are occupying your country and starving you people, but you are too intelligent and know it's in fact because of the Jews. Here, take this 1905 vintage rifle and go walk ahead of the column. We will hand you bullets later.
    Can you give me the list of all these books you're quoting from?

What debate there is ?

The day of the rope isn't about only Jews, stop being selfish

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Twenty million people face starvation without an immediate injection of funds in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and Nigeria.

Is this news in your country, and how big is the news?

What are you personaly doing to help?

Do you care, or not?

What do you think are the causes that led to this crisis?

How can we prevent crises like this in the future?
    I would be more interested in fixing the root problem than just sending food.

What debate there is ?

This is a topic about famine and aid to Africa, not Jews.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Can you give me the list of all these books you're quoting from?
    No, that's pretty much the whole story of entire collabo outfits raised by the Nazis.

Telll them they would be killing Jews. Ship them to the Eastern front with surplus rifles and use them to probe soviet defences.

THAT was natural selection....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    ''Stop playing around''.

10+ Year Old Account
    ZOMG! Stop being an anti-semite! You are literally worse than Trump.

''Stop playing around''.
    Are you having a stroke or something?

Besides, I really don't understand. if you are so much for population control Africa, why you cheered when GOD POTUS cut sex education/birth control programs for Africa ?

Hint : I assure you that for all your feverish dreams of population culling, sterilets are going to be way cheaper and effective than F-35s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides, I really don't understand. if you are so much for population control Africa, why you cheered when GOD POTUS cut sex education/birth control programs for Africa ?

Hint : I assure you that for all your feverish dreams of population culling, sterilets are going to be way cheaper and effective than F-35s.
    Who are you talking to?

Deleted
    No, that's pretty much the whole story of entire collabo outfits raised by the Nazis.

Telll them they would be killing Jews. Ship them to the Eastern front with surplus rifles and use them to probe soviet defences.

First of all, we pretty much sold Jews to Germans, but it wasn't for the extermination.
    Second, we attacked Poland and Soviet Union by our own will.
    Third, our soldiers weren't sent to die.
    Fourth, what do you mean by natural selection? How many of us died?

Anyway, why can't you give me the list? I want to read something about your alternative history.

// All right, mod said, stopping this debate.

Agree!
    @sarahtasher & @b2121945 please be so kind to start your own topic or just stay atleast a bit ontopic in this thread. thank you
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

- - - Updated - - -

''Stop playing around''.
    How is everything somehow about Nazis with you? Are you secretly that Twitter AI that gained its own sentience?

Are you having a stroke or something?
    I was referring to that post of a user who thought I would be terrorized as a random stranger making call to genocide.

I was referring to that post of a user who thought I would be terrorized as a random stranger making call to genocide.
    I really don't care. It's not pertinent to the topic.

First of all, we pretty much sold Jews to Germans, but it wasn't for the extermination.
    Second, we attacked Poland and Soviet Union by our own will.
    Third, our soldiers weren't sent to die.
    Fourth, what do you mean by natural selection? How many of us died?

Anyway, why can't you give me the list? I want to read something about your alternative history.
    Ah, Hungary. The country that wh...sold itself to the Nazis for a bit of Transvylvania

Or is this Romania, that did ''if we throw more soldiers at the Soviet, the Master will give us back Transylvania'' ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, Hungary. The country that wh...sold itself to the Nazis for a bit of Transvylvania

Or is this Romania, that did ''if we throw more soldiers at the Soviet, the Master will give us back Transylvania'' ?
    Hungary at least sounds like it has something to do with starvation, so maybe you can get back on track and stop talking about Nazis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Nope, because the problem isn't new really.

Nothing.

No.

Uncivilized people carelessly breeding when they shouldn't.

Natural selection.

QFT

Here is the thing: If you dont have food enough for yourself then maybe you shouldnt breed like a rabbit yes?

"but hey.... they dont have protection"

But they do know that having sex leads to having children. At least they should know after the first child. If they keep having sex(well it IS actually a choice) then its their choice to give birth to children that do not eat.

This is not a humanitarian crisis. Its a few places on earth fighting against people trying to help them. Its a few countries screaming "please let natural selection do its work here and stop interfering".

There are actually places in this world that is just beyond our help and responsebility.