Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So I had a lot of fun running the new dungeon. Enjoyed seeing Illidan and Mav fight together. Really reminded me of WC3, but moving forward in game. Blizzard also buffed one of my legendaries.. so that was cool. So you know, everything is sunshine and rainbows over here. How are you guys/gals doing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my research started, now its waiting for them to hotfix the 1000000 bugs.

Time to go back Final Fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Psychology 101, if you don't have a higher education then that's your problem.

Prove your own theory - can't do it? Sounds like you're just angry and unwilling to admit you're wrong. Get back to me when you take a Stats course that teaches you about the accuracy of opt-in polls.
    In the absence of any other relevant data reporting it will have to do.

Its far better than... that isn't true... because I say it isn't true. (Which is essentially Blizzard's position and yours apparently)

I've got polls, and pages and pages of unsatisfied customers. What do you have?

Angry... lulz is that the conclusion you came to with your superior "higher education"? Because I called you and Blizzard out on your bullshit?

I'm stilling not seeing a stitch of data that proves definitively that the "vocal minority" isn't indicative of the population as a whole. Did your mighty stats course teach you anything about sampling? What a monumental waste of resources it would be to ask every active player "Do you like 7.2? Yes or no."

"Get back to me when..." you can post without being a pompous ignoramus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I'm 5/15 done with my questline.

Honestly, why haven't I seen an invasion yet? D:

I wanna complete my Legionfall questline.
    It's not your questline.
    Hi

Deleted
    Worst patch ever before people say it's only been out half a day just think about Tanan and Timeless Isle in comparison, Broken Shore is seriously fking boring once you do the Artifact chain and unlock the new 5 man there is literally nothing to do other than the same old day to day shit. You could spend all day in Timeless Isle and not get bored same goes for Tanan and Isle of Thunder they smashed it in comparison... Kill mobs they say..what fking mobs? the place is dead/empty not impressed :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Prove it.

Can't?

End of story.
    It's a pretty known fact when it comes the consumer base in general, not just in wow. Perhaps you should get educated, son.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    Worst patch ever before people say it's only been out half a day just think about Tanan and Timeless Isle in comparison, Broken Shore is seriously fking boring once you do the Artifact chain and unlock the new 5 man there is literally nothing to do other than the same old day to day shit. You could spend all day in Timeless Isle and not get bored same goes for Tanan and Isle of Thunder they smashed it in comparison... Kill mobs they say..what fking mobs? the place is dead/empty not impressed :/
    You mean we could do the same quests over and over again in Timeless Isle, or farm currency?
    You mean we could do the same quests over and over again in Isle of Thunder?

Great. Broken Isle is horrible in comparison!
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I'm stilling not seeing a stitch of data that proves definitively that the "vocal minority" isn't indicative of the population as a whole. Did your mighty stats course teach you anything about sampling? What a monumental waste of resources it would be to ask every active player "Do you like 7.2? Yes or no."
    What do you know about stats? About taking appropriate samples that won't skew your data? Would you say the best way to do that is to make a sign-up sheet and let people decide whether they want to go out of their way to make an account and then say something?

Every Stats textbook tells you that's how you skew data, not how you get an accurate poll. What you're trying to say is the exact opposite of what is considered accurate statistics. Meanwhile you're acting extremely high and mighty and getting mad at the fact that it is in fact you who cannot understand how basic statistics work.

All your polls and feedback are meaningless because of the way in which they were collected - relatively few people who chose on their own to give feedback went out of their way to give it, and it was overtly negative.

Here's some basics for you:
    http://www.pewresearch.org/methodolo...arch/sampling/
    http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/...9.2017.1300588
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    It's not your questline.
    If it's my progression, and if it's in my tabs, then it's my questline. What, you think I just share questlines?

Go do your own, mate.

- - - Updated - - -

O

P

I

N

I

O

N

!

LoL, 7.2 was basically Tanaan Jungle all over again. The only difference is, instead of unsubscribing until the raid is out, if you care about playing down the road, you have incentive to stay subscribed and park your characters and set Artifact Research every 10 days so that you can finally play the game ungimped in 4 months.

And now with the hidden WQ scaling too and Blizzard obviously just wants this game to be Diablo and capture people in a grind before spitting them out again in a few months.

All the people singing Legion praises but it's like WOD but worse. Same slow content release past launch all time-gated behind a huge boring grind.
    Last edited by DevilsAdvocate; 2017-03-29 at 07:43 PM.

You never get the whole treadmill at once, specifically because certain freaks will chew through it and immediately complain it's done. Adjust your expectations.

Deleted
    It's not just about the quests it's about the treasure hunting the endless rares that spawned the huge rep grinds, Like I said you could spend all your day in them places I wish I could say the same about the Broken Shore...it's broken alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    It's a pretty known fact when it comes the consumer base in general, not just in wow. Perhaps you should get educated, son.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean we could do the same quests over and over again in Timeless Isle, or farm currency?
    You mean we could do the same quests over and over again in Isle of Thunder?

Great. Broken Isle is horrible in comparison!
    1. Quests aren't dailies....

2. Dailies aren't quests

3. The Broken Shore is a Questline about Stopping the legion. It'll take 11 Weeks to complete, and the ToS raid will LIKELY come June 5th....

4. What you find horrible is what I find nice.

5. Don't tell someone to get an education if you don't know what a differing opinion is, mate.

Deleted
    Yea that's right If you guys enjoy it fair doos but I hate it already :/

All of this hate, ALL OF THIS SALT!

Where's my Popcorn?! I need ALOT of it...

Oh, and some bleach will work too.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea that's right If you guys enjoy it fair doos but I hate it already :/
    Good for you? Want a cookie for hating it, or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Not to mention that the zone itself lacks any variety (I also played on the PTR) and is completely and utterly bland.
    i agree. the zone isn't exciting or new in any way. kind of dissapointing. they could have made something fresh. SURELY
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    All of this hate, ALL OF THIS SALT!

Where's my Popcorn?! I need ALOT of it...

Oh, and some bleach will work too.

- - - Updated - - -

Good for you? Want a cookie for hating it, or?
    No need to be immature about it as stated above ...opinion

Deleted
    If you know one grind region from a x.2 patch, you know them all.

[QUOTE=Nexx226;45161507]So you're mad you can't figure out where shit is?

- - - Updated - - -

Where is this shit you speak of? Once you unlock your Traits and do the Dungeon, there is nothing left to do but farm shards. Stop pretending there is all this new stuff to do

If you think this patch contains 30 minutes of content just unsub. You are a casual and are doing nothing but clogging up the pipelines in terms of feedback.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV