Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    All right, so back on topic

The usual suspects argue that there is too many kids in Africa (that would be arguable, except that the places where the famine occurs are ravaged by war...) I'm asking, politely : why then did you cheered when Trump cut ''maternal education'' programs ? (Incidentally, to please it's evangelical base, the one that go in Africa teach Africans that condoms are sinful...)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post

The usual suspects argue that there is too many kids in Africa (that would be arguable, except that the places where the famine occurs are ravaged by war...) I'm asking, politely : why then did you cheered when Trump cut ''maternal education'' programs ? (Incidentally, to please it's evangelical base, the one that go in Africa teach Africans that condoms are sinful...)
    Who exactly are you directing this to?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    QFT

Here is the thing: If you dont have food enough for yourself then maybe you shouldnt breed like a rabbit yes?

"but hey.... they dont have protection"

But they do know that having sex leads to having children. At least they should know after the first child. If they keep having sex(well it IS actually a choice) then its their choice to give birth to children that do not eat.

This is not a humanitarian crisis. Its a few places on earth fighting against people trying to help them. Its a few countries screaming "please let natural selection do its work here and stop interfering".

There are actually places in this world that is just beyond our help and responsebility.

I have a completely staggering information here : in addition that those countries are place in which women can't really say no, abstinence programs...do...not...work....

Who are the usual subjects, and who are you replying to?

10+ Year Old Account

Who are you talking to?

Heads up, the different usernames represent different people, so it helps if you direct your questions at individual posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Who exactly are you directing this to?
    To everyone¸. Why sex education (and birth control) are ''bad things'' but openly saying that you should let the African starve is good ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Who are you talking to?

Heads up, the different usernames represent different people, so it helps if you direct your questions at individual posters.
    What do you mean? Aren't we a collective of shitposters?

Who are you talking to?

She seems to take issue with Gabriel Byrne and Benicio Del Toro's involvement in making African babies.

- - - Updated - - -

To everyone¸. Why sex education (and birth control) are ''bad things'' but openly saying that you should let the African starve is good ?
    "Everyone"? Everyone has said this?

Who said sex education and birth control are bad? Is it the usual suspects? Are they here? Who are the usual suspects?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does Tradewind think sex education is a bad thing? I think there should be far more birth control in Canada, roughly 100%.

Keyser Soze poking holes in condoms.

Deleted
    Nobody is saying that "starving them" is good. We aren't starving anyone. We are not responsible for their suffering. Moreover, there will be a time when they will starve because we can't support them no more. Are you ready to blame yourself that your whole "help" made the situation much worse?

Do I really need to make a list of all the posters who advocated for the Africans to starve ?

I'm still saying however that I dont understand the mockery toward ''African breed like rabbits'' while Trump cut the handful of programs that were aimed toward sex education in Africa. How do you think exactly you can teach Africans to have less children ? (no, bombing them with 150 millions dollars aircraft does not count and abstinence teaching neither)

Do you really think for instance that people in the middle ages used abstinence to stop having kids (well, short of the universal technique of breastfeeding kids for very long periods)

15+ Year Old Account
    I think we all just witnessed an episode of paranoid schizophrenia.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Do I really need to make a list of all the posters who advocated for the Africans to starve ?

I'm still saying however that I dont understand the mockery toward ''African breed like rabbits'' while Trump cut the handful of programs that were aimed toward sex education in Africa. How do you think exactly you can teach Africans to have less children ? (no, bombing them with 150 millions dollars aircraft does not count and abstinence teaching neither)
    It's like a dumpster fire of non sequitur.

Deleted

Please, make that list, together with quotes.

10+ Year Old Account

The US is not responsible for educating Africans. The US is not their daddy.

Sarah, are you accusing me of cutting those educational plans? What does aircraft have to do with this? Do you really not know that all/most 1st world countries send aid to africa in the form of food, supplies, and money? You might have a leg to stand on if they didn't, but they do. Not as if any country owes them any money, though.

The US is not responsible for educating Africans. The US is not their daddy.
    It's clearly not working either. I see no problem in axing programs that don't do their intended job.

15+ Year Old Account
    How do you think exactly you can teach Africans to have less children ?
    You, or I, or we, or anyone, don't need to teach them anything. If their children are starving to death and they don't learn a lesson from that, what could there be that anyone could do to make them learn it? Honestly, I'm pretty sure they know all this. They just don't fucking care. Why should we?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.