Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    From my limited experience I would say no, sex isn't expected on the first date.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I wont date a girl who fucks me the first time we hang out. Id still fuck her but I wouldnt go on to pursue her as girlfriend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think they're wife material if they're doing that?

What in the world..

I usually have sex before the first date.

Quote Originally Posted by -MDH- View Post
    I love when people come here for advice on sex.

I am not asking for advice, I was mainly asking about what the new meta game was for sex on the first date. Also as others alluded to, it might change the potential mindset a man has to have going into a first date. I kind of shared my experiences with my best friend, and told him to be prepared for anything on the first date (he is a very good looking guy though), he was telling me she seems pretty old fashioned. Sure enough she asked him back to her place and they are have been dating for a few months. Also is there a certain stigma with a man turning sex down?( I did this once because she wanted to go to my place and it was a mess (this was the one I did it with on the second date)
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.

Maybe not anal. But Vanilla? Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Do you think they're wife material if they're doing that?

What in the world..
    Yea, they very well could be. But they wouldn't be my wife since they obviously are in a stage where they just want to hook up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Most of the people here are pretty active - It's been proven that mmo-c.com posters have sex 76.5% more often then those filthy official WoW forum posters.

So when you're having trouble with stamina, or anything like that - drink a health potion, buff yourself for protection - and get back in there!

10+ Year Old Account
    People come on here for all sorts of advice bud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictricks View Post
    I usually have sex before the first date.
    Not with yourself - even though it's a good idea, it doesn't count in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Because; while sexual compatibility is important the quality of the meet matters as well. If you're looking to keep the cow as a pet you want to ensure its quality all around and not only in its milk or meat..
    ^This

When I'm on a first date with someone I want a long relationship with I'm usually too busy trying to make a good impression and discern if we are compatible. If we are compatible I have no doubt the sex will come at some point so I don't mind not getting instant sexual gratification.

Then again, I know plenty of people who had sex on the first date that have been together over 2 years.

Deleted
    Just remember fatty, two 4's = an 8.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by INVASMANIXOXOXO View Post
    Sex on the first date expected now?
    Now? No, this is not new. This was the case back in the late 80s early 90s when I was in my late teens early 20s. Nothing new. Enjoy learning about and experiencing the world while you are still young.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Maybe not anal. But Vanilla? Yup.
    I'd stay away from small areas 100% of the time tbh...

Wow. I can tell how little experience people on this thread have with sex/dating based on these comments. But No, sex is still not expected on the first date (even on tinder dates). For the most part, the first date is just feeling each other out, trying to figure out if you have chemistry. Sometimes, there's lots of chemistry on that first date and you end up doing the deed. Sometimes not. Every woman is different. Every man is different. The whole concept that men are supposed to be super horny and dtf and women are supposed to be prudes is just not true.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's a blue collar job mean anyways?

10+ Year Old Account
    This whole date thing sounds exhausting. Too many "rules".

Around here what usually happens is: Meet at some kind of event, almost always involving alcohol, proceed to have sex. At that point you can decide if you like the other one enough to start hanging out with him/her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Working with your hands+possibly dirty+non-corporate type environment

10+ Year Old Account
    People wait until the first date now? Prudes.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I am one of two supervisors for a group of loaders/and driver's for a store kind of like IKEA I guess in the US. I used to be one of the drivers kind of worked my way up through college. I am thinking about saying screw that to the whole supervisor thing going back to driving, it is sort of commission based and I make less money than I used to/most of the drivers make (the top guy has broken 6 figures a couple of times).
    Signature deleted due to it violating the rules. Please read the signature rules for more info.