Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    Is that the only two options? Month of gating or a couple days worth of shit to do? How about they just add some extra shit to do? They just tuned a brand new raid, maybe add that to the fucking mix. It would have been smooth it they didn't gate nighthold for so long. Gating gone wrong.
    If they launch a new 13 boss raid every seven weeks they will run out of content so fast and we'll be right back to the MoP/WoD situation of a year long wait between expansions.

How about you have a bit of patience, recognise that the game is stronger for having story content leading up to a raid that was never supposed to release with this patch and chill the fuck out? Chances are high they aren't even done with ToS yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Bojangles View Post
    They just tuned a brand new raid, maybe add that to the fucking mix. It would have been smooth it they didn't gate nighthold for so long. Gating gone wrong.
    Nonsense, Nighthold release was at a decent time. Much earlier and it would've been too early. Similarly, releasing Tomb right now would be too early.
    We don't need a full raid tier every 2 months, that would be too fast.

I don't give a shit. As long as I have content, then i'm good...

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    So you'd prefer to be 100% finished with 7.2 today, and have nothing new to do for months?
    I'd rather they held off on releasing the patch another week or 2 and have it be more than just an island with nothing to do on it.
    A WQ might pop up every now and then but all anyone does there is just join a nethershard premade and just stand there aoeing.

As usual...there will always be Blizzard's apologists. But I think waiting 8+ months from an expansion release to the 2nd tier of the expansion, is the longest wait ever.

It hard to excuse that.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    As usual...there will always be Blizzard's apologists. But I think waiting 8+ months from an expansion release to the 2nd tier of the expansion, is the longest wait ever.

It hard to excuse that.
    So you're saying that during those 8+ months, there's been nothing else released? And you're done with the raids (above LFR difficulty) and everything else?

Ain't no "apologizing" going on, Blizzard said they wanted better pacing so as to not frontload an expansion and then leaving it dry for over a year. The fact that people like you are now bitching about them not doing exactly that, is beyond sad.

Oh no Blizzard don't give me too much to do! I'm so retarded I might get lost!

What a joke of a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    The Nighthold has only been out for two months. There's absolutley no way the Tomb of Sargeras opens before late May.
    I cleared Nighthold on normal a few times, got 7/10 heroic and then I reached by DiabWoW limit. I'm waiting to burn some battle.net balance for when Tomb is 1 or 2 weeks away.

seems reasonable

you can't do everything at once anyways unless you're playing an obscene number of hours per week

As usual...there will always be Blizzard's apologists.
    Nothing to apologise for this time - well apart from the mob scaling thing which they should have announced.

Gated content is whinged about, but if it isn't gated then people whinge about being forced to grind, then whinge about running out of content.

Blizzard is just doing the right thing by the majority... who cares what a few hundred whingers think about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Guess what? They don't get to claim that is part of 7.2 then.
    They get to claim everything that is part of 7.2 as part of 7.2 ... see the version number 7.2 ... stuff is in that version is not only claimed to happen in 7.2 but literally HAPPENS in 7.2.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    well, at least we wont have large content gaps at the end of expansions anymore. But now they are spreading out the content too much.
    Suramar >>>>>>>>>>>>>> broken shore in terms of first impressions. There arent even any sidequest chains on the broken shore.

Deleted
    Best to unsub and put things on hold till it picks up a bit . For AP farming alone i am not staying .

Ah, well that would explain why I couldn't find any of that stuff. I'm probably going to spend that time filling out my mog sets, really digging that new tab in the UI.

Deleted
    So, the quests that I did today on my main, where I had to chase some cult down in the Dalaran sewers, do I have to do this with all of my characters if I want to unlock class quests and the class mount, or can I jump right to class quests on my alts when they are released in week 3?

Why do people think that just cause some players hate time gate stuff means, that they want to finish everything in one day? You remember Timeless or Tanaan?? It is very very possible to keep people occupied for a long period of time without time gate lol... I loved Timeless kept me busy for a long time nothing to finish in one day lol.. I hated WoD like most people but Tanaan again kept you busy for a long time. They failed to do so this time around, so stop with this "oh you just wanna rush everything bs" lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Why do people think that just cause some players hate time gate stuff means, that they want to finish everything in one day? You remember Timeless or Tanaan?? It is very very possible to keep people occupied for a long period of time without time gate lol... I loved Timeless kept me busy for a long time nothing to finish in one day lol.. I hated WoD like most people but Tanaan again kept you busy for a long time. They failed to do so this time around, so stop with this "oh you just wanna rush everything bs" lol
    Hell, I'm fine with delaying stuff a little bit, I'd just rather it be over like 3-4 weeks than 11 weeks.

"now there's too much content!!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    The Nighthold has only been out for two months. There's absolutley no way the Tomb of Sargeras opens before late May.
    You mean like the post explicitly says it won't? Nice detective work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Calling it now ToS will come out either June 14th or 21st
    Judging from this;

Strong chance they'll want to put something out the same time the expansion hits, i'm expecting the 14th just prior to the release
    That's also after 11weeks from patch day, which we're supposedly getting an 11week quest chain that will lead up to breaching the tomb.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see 7.2.5 release 14/06/17 with Tomb the following week of 21/06/17
    What makes you think they give two shits about FF14 content releases?

- - - Updated - - -

It hard to excuse that.
    I'm sure you haven't cleared a single Mythic raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that they don't want to repeat the same mistakes as Warlords, but holy shit. So it's a three month wait for the new raid? I'm glad I'm coming back after not playing for like four months, so I have plenty to be doing. I feel bad for people who have been playing consistently. This seems like a bit too much timegating to keep a false sense of steady content stream.

Little disappoint with that schedule, was hoping to get in on those Broken Isle zone invasions asap. I get why they have to gate content, but dang. I should have resubbed later, not this week.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8